GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your bias?

• Jihyo

• Nayeon

• Jeongyeon

• Momo

• Sana

• Mina

• Dahyun

• Chaeyoung

• Tzuyu

Results are only viewable after voting.

LadyLia

Kpop Rookie
Credits
@pascalrx
I so agree! They killed with that concept! <3
SBS%2B%25EC%259D%25B8%25EA%25B8%25B0%25EA%25B0%2580%25EC%259A%2594.E1002.190428.720p-NEXT.mp4_001550282.png

hoeliviahye

Kpop Fan
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Chaeyoung
Go Won
Roa
Vivi
For anyone going to the Twicelights concert in LA:
+After the recent news of Mina's anxiety and her hiatus from the group's tour, ONCEs have been planning on setting their Candybongs to green (Mina's symbolic color) to show support. This is applicable at any Twicelights concert, and is a perfect way to show support for our favorite Black Swan 🦢🦢

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
Everywhere I go people always say Tzuyu is most popular and Jihyo is least but in this poll Jihyo is the most popular and Tzuyu is least :rolleyes:

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
Everywhere I go people always say Tzuyu is most popular and Jihyo is least but in this poll Jihyo is the most popular and Tzuyu is least :rolleyes:
Well people have different opinions I would say Tzuyu is popular cause of her looks but Jihyo he an outstanding voice and personality

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
I believe (though I may be way off base) that Tzuyu is probably the most popular in Korea. But frankly, these polls tend to be really random, I see different spreads in every one I see.

blackjack

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yess, I love these 9 girlies from jyp. My bias is all three of the J line (Sana, Mina, Momo). But I love them all, it's honestly impossible to pick just one bias in Twice.