GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Huihyeon was with some foreigner youtuber invited in Live as a Korean variety show. It's subbed and pretty fun.
In the first part, they went to a temple meeting a monk.
In the second part, they went to the sea learning surf.

TangerineHongs

Kpop Fan
Credits
Luda
Juyeon
Donghyun
Youngmin
Wow I love your dedication to this thread, it's what DIA deserve 😳 I'm Yebin biased but Jueun is coming for me recently; Pinterest always recommends me her pics

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Yebin is the reason why I stan them. but yeah, Jueun swips your biais without opening an eye.

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
I need to get into dia.

Also we love how this is the only active gg thread

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
What's make me feal great, is that their official channel, who always was a great source of contents, is lately more focused on Eunice than Chaeyeon ^^ Eunice was the total underrated member who was so few promoted.

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
I hadn't heard of them until I heard their song with Chungha, I really like their rapper (Cathy?). Thank you for this thread, it's really helping me to get more into them.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
I hadn't heard of them until I heard their song with Chungha, I really like their rapper (Cathy?). Thank you for this thread, it's really helping me to get more into them.

Cathy is indeed their rapper. It's the former stage name of Ki Huihyeon, who's also their leader. She went to P101 S1 with her real name. Since then she doesn't use Cathy anymore. She's close friend with Chungha.

I didn't update their latest activities. I still recommand Eunice youtube channel, she gave a lot of recent interactions with the girls, and edit the vlog pretty well. In this one they were travelling to a festival for some perf.

Huihyeon is pretty active in variety shows, and she is also in the web drama Fashionista (패셔니스타). I didnt watch it, but it seams to be a student romcom, and Huihyeon is like the bestfriend and roommate of the main actress.

DIA was also in some variety show Good Friends (플레이리스트 공개), I just saw some edit like this one, where Jueun and Yebin did a karting mission, holding a water pot. Pretty funny.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Jueun is preparing a new web drama.

Huihyeon is still on her variety shows. She still took the time to prepare a dance cover of Sunmi - Lalalay (날라리) with Eunchae and Eunice. Yep pretty good.

Eunice also posted a long footage of it. I like Eunchae's joke 😈

Eunice also did a singing cover of Stephanie Poetri - I Love You 3000

And I don't think we have report it, but Starpass made a fandom contest in september, and DIA won an advert in Times Square.

D

Dremes

I love how you put the thread together! I love Wooah and I haven't been able to pick a bias!

JhonnyG2901

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hi everyone! Hi AID's! ^^:love::love:Just a little about me with DIA:

DIA:

• 1st song: Good Night
• Since: 2017 (my sixh group in KPOP that I love since the 1st MV :love:)
• 1st Bias: Baek Yebin
• Bias: Somyi, Yebin, Eunice, Huihyeon
• Show: Never. (When DIA comes to Brazil, it will be awesome haha)
• Collection: Nothing (UNTIL... HAHA) - Just Fanmade
• Favorite Songs: Group: Good Night, Woo Woo, Woowa, Paradise, Mannequin, Happy Ending, Like U? Like U!, Pick Up The Phone, On The Road, Crescendo, Can't Stop (E905), You & I, Seoraksan In October, #GMGN, Eye Contact & Will You Go Out With Me - Sub-Unit: Darling My Sugar & Only One Bite (L.U.B), LOOK, Kiss Me & You Always Try To Be Your Heart (BCHCS) - Solo: Flower, Wind & You
• Favorite Albums: Group: Love Generation, Present, Happy Ending, Summer Ade & Newtro

And what about you with DIA?

JhonnyG2901

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I forgot to add that Chungha is also featuring on their YOLO album with the song I don't have the time (written by Huihyeon).

When Jueun & Somyi were casted, Yebin was part of the jury. Somyi covered IU songs. Since Yebin is an official fan, she simply recruited her. Yebin and Jueun did some IU covers. During a vlive with Jueun, Yebin was happy to brag about IU concert she went, and Jueun was like: Why didn't tell me you go? I like IU-sunbaenim too :cry:

Huihyeon leadership is real. During some variety show, they explained why she had forbidden to cook in the dorm. Since the girls were pretty messy, they had to decide who will wash, so everyone had their turn. But Eunice wasn't happy about it since she didn't eat at the dorm, so after discussions Huihyeon simply forbid it. And the girls were like: she's right, it's better this way! Because of this rule, Jueun hasn't shown yet her cook habilities in the dorm, but she's confident about it from her trainee's days.

Eunice and Seunghee are 1991 liners. Huihyeon and Jueun are from 1995, Jenny 1996, Eunjin, Yebin and Chayeon 1997, Eunchae 1999 and Somyi 2000. So the leader role went to the olders until Huihyeon took it.

When Eunchae joined the group, Yebin took care well of her, since she has a younger brother. She even took care of Somyi when she went into The Unit, the show really pulls it off well. Somyi has her own "4D" way of doing things, so Yebin were always worry about her, and Somyi found way to make fun of her :ROFLMAO:

Jueun knew Eunchae before, since they trained together. Enchae is one of the shorter idol but dislike to be laught about it. Jueun isn't much taller, so they often compare them :devilish:

During Can't stop era, Yebin and Jenny cut their hair (another KKS wrong doing). They tryed the boyish concept, and it worked pretty well on Eunchae, she had a girl crush on Yebin :love:. Jenny photo are pretty good but her natural childish self doesn't match well with it.

In the dorm, Eunice is the only one with her own room. Well, she has a lot of Minions and Simpsons to take care of. She plays the bass pretty well, during their 2016 concert, she made a great solo cover of Funky Town and Chaeyeon's father was in love ^^

Eunice and Jenny are good in art, especially drawing. Jenny like childish songs and covered the shark dance before it went viral. Jenny is pretty calm and shy, but can be funny. Ulzzang, she has an older sister.

Chaeyeon and Huihyeon shared the same room, pretty much since P101 era and are really close. In some vlive Huihyeon were calling Chaeyeon to come here when she went away. She's probably the only one in the group who can command her ^^ Well Yebin and Chaeyeon are close friends too, Chaebin ships are a must.

Huihyeon is pretty much the father figure of the group, when Seunghee was the mother, and Yebin the childish sister that everyone love. Yebin is also a big fan of Huihyeon, she almost was the one who recruited her. When Seunghee was with them, she cooked and took care of them until she quit. But they quit in good terms, and Seunghee was even supportive of Yebin during The Unit.

Jueun is a great pianist and singer and add a lot in vocal abilities of the group. Younger she participated in KPopStar S2. She made many interesting covers playing the piano or the guitar. And I really like her Lost Star from their Do Dream web drama filmed last year. Jenny was at the bass and Eunchae at the guitar.

Yebin is a good singer with a delicate voice but not powerfull. She learned to play guitar and improved a lot. She likes to sing playing it.

During Mr. Potter, they did another pretty good Rock version. Eunjin was the batter. Even if she was backed by a pro, she did well. Yebin was the electic guitar, Eunice the bass, Chaeyeon the xylophone, and the other with a clavier.

Huihyeon is a great rapper but wasn't confident with her singing. Now she's improving. Huihyeon is also pretty sensitive. She wrote her lyrics, know the piano too, and was behind Will you go out with me? We got in vlive they process of creation of this song first for the concert. She was with the producer, listening to some of this work, found it good, and improvising some lyrics. She even checked the subunit songs, helping them, and added Eunjin whistle to You're the moon and earth.

Huihyeon, Eunice and Eunjin are great dancers, but not all the members, so DIA choreo don't show all their potential. Eunice clips worth to be watched, her talent is no joke. Eunjin was even better, her idol group cover are just perfect. Huihyeon is pretty good too, and Eunchae has improved a lot lately. In Woowa she pulled off pretty well the dance so she got the center.

WOW, An incridible Thread for and incridible group, another AID that knows too much things like me :love::love:

JhonnyG2901

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Usefull links
DIA official twitter account.
DIA official youtube channel.
Eunice (Honey'ce) youtube channel.
DIA vlive channel.
DIA fancafe.

I don't follow them on facebook nor instagram but they are presents. I think their individual account are these bellow but I never checked so it might not be accurate:
CHAEYEON: j_chaeyeoni
HEEHYUN: khh1995_a
YEBIN: yebin.0713 / yebin_o3o (I think she use this one now)
SOMYI: somyi.2000
JENNY: jen2dia / yulleda (I think she use yulleda now)
JUEUN: jusilver_67
EUNICE: e.heomer
EUNCHAE: silver_chae_526
EUNJIN: eun_jin3851
DIA : mbk.dia
SEUNGHEE : seunghee.s_story

Just 2 of these links are wrong:

SOMYI: @somsom_o0o
SEUNGHEE: @seunghee91_63

JENNY & YEBIN use the 2nd ones. :love:

JhonnyG2901

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Since Independence Movement Song (乾坤坎離) (건곤감리) is such a great song, I found these great lyrics presentation that make easier to follow. The song was written and composed by the girls. Watch their interpretation during their vlive :
And this fanmade of the recording:

The full vlive 23878 is subbed, but last ~an hour fifteen. They first listen to the instrumental, then Jenny explains the title. Then they begin processing with the recording. It's really interesting. Leader Huihyeon in action ^^ It was recorded march 1st, 2017, for the 98th year of this important day in Korea. You can find the song in their YOLO album.

Hardcoded lyrics (EN + BR but without romanization):

I don't have seen any hardcoded lyrics with romanization + english translation.
If someone is good enough with FMV, it would be great ^^
The Last video was from Dia Brazil fandom, I follow them, and you can believe in them, all of them are true and perfect, like the group.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Long time not posted here. Sorry that I stopped to follow k-pop act since a long time, including my fave groups. Don't really have the gut anymore to daily check them and I'm not an instagram follower, so the following post content might be inacurate, feel free to correct my mistakes.

Their MBK official youtube Channel is almost dead with no publication since 2 years.
They are currently under PocketDol Studio (new name of MBK).
The end of Somyi contract was only officially announced in january 2022 since she's now a streamer, but was already out of the group since 2020 (pretty much since december 2019).

Their last album Flower 4 Seasons was released in june 2020 without Somyi and Chaeyeon.

On january 2021, MBK Entertainment was fined ~$9100 for buying some computer IDs and manipulating P101 S1 votes at the advantage of their trainees.

In july 2021, Yebin made a solo debut with "Yes I Know". In august 2021, she lost her father.

Yebin has since opened a youtube channel

Eunice Channel

Jueun Channel

We still have some Yebin and Enchae interaction, going camping together

Eunchae should debut solo soon, july 30th, just before last DIA comeback during august. if we got one - I'm still doubtfull, their company have often announced comeback that we have never seen. Thus the group should disband in september, for their 7th year birthdate.

Chaeyeon is currently filming the drama Gold Spoon which should be aired this summer. She was also in the KBS2 drama The King's Affection aired last year.

I don't know much what is doing Huihyeon, a bit of acting but not much activities.

Ex-member Seunghee has changed her name into Cho Yi-hyun and is currently the producer & manager of Class:y and current CEO of their agency M25, a jointure between PocketDoll Studio and Universal Music Japan. Class:y is a new group formed after MBC My Teenage Girl survival show, and they debuted in may 2022 with "Class is Over" (a real bop). Cho Yi-hyun is a producer since 2019 and was in charge of their boys group BAE173 and H&D duo.

Last edited:

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
For their 7th anniversary (september 14th), DIA released a new MV : The blinding past

They should have some promotions on music show (with title track Rooting For You), but Chaeyeon hurt herself last week (she fell from the stairs) and is under chirurgy for her collarbone injury.

So the promotion is halted and they announced their disbandment for september 17th.

Chaeyeon has a role in The Golden Spoon drama (she was filming it when the accident happened)
Jung-Chaeyeon-1.jpg

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Some time passed.
Some of the members signed with new agencies.

Jueun is currently promoting her solo debut song Easy Breezy.

Eunice did a collaboration with Cheetah - Want

Last edited: