GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

blackjack

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeah IOI was a real great group, but ended too soon. Same issue with UNI.T, few months of contract failed them, many people didn't even care to support them because of this. Now they have learned and they form permanent group with huge success.
Yes I loved UNI.T as well! Temporary groups hurt so much, especially when it feels like they were never able to reach their full abilities.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Argh I was so behind UNI.T, the girls are top goddess. I really like Yebin interactions with them. She was already friend with NC.A, and we can see how she cares of other here.
Argh I really wanted Euna Kim to join them 😭 Should have been a 18 girls group.

Yebin shared her room with my pretty Suji (another The Ark member, how I miss this group too). It was fun to watch ^^

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Since Independence Movement Song (乾坤坎離) (건곤감리) is such a great song, I found these great lyrics presentation that make easier to follow. The song was written and composed by the girls. Watch their interpretation during their vlive :
And this fanmade of the recording:

The full vlive 23878 is subbed, but last ~an hour fifteen. They first listen to the instrumental, then Jenny explains the title. Then they begin processing with the recording. It's really interesting. Leader Huihyeon in action ^^ It was recorded march 1st, 2017, for the 98th year of this important day in Korea. You can find the song in their YOLO album.

Hardcoded lyrics (EN + BR but without romanization):

I don't have seen any hardcoded lyrics with romanization + english translation.
If someone is good enough with FMV, it would be great ^^

Last edited:

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Eunice uploaded another vlog when going to K-Pop Festa. It's pretty fun to watch.
Eunice's Reality exists since their earlier vlive, it was pretty much to joke but now she's really doing it ^^

She also reuploaded her great vocal + guitar bass cover of Tonight, I'm afraid of the dark (오늘밤은 어둠이 무서워요) - 10 cm
It was on this vlive

She also reuploaded her Havanna cover dance and some cuts.

And I think she also did a new cover dance I haven't seen before : Thank U, Next

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
Welcome AID, we'll support DIA here.
View attachment 7052
DIA (다이아) stands for Do It Amazing, like their first album title, and is a shortcut from Diamonds, often stylized in their logo. They are under MBK Entertainment, the house of T-ARA. DIA is prononced Da-i-a, not Di-a who's a soloist. The fandom name is AID (에이드) which come from to aid = to help, like in first aids. They usually call us AI-DEUL, since -eul is the plural in korean.

View attachment 7055
They debuted september 14th 2015 with Somehow and Lean on me. Their first album didn't have many edit and it was hard to get it. They were seven : Baek Yebin, Jenny (Lee Soyul), leader Cho Seunghee (ex 5-Doll), Jung Chaeyeon, Eunice (Heo Suyeon), Cathy (Ki Huihyeon) and Ahn Eunjin. Soon later they released digitally My friend's boyfriend. In decembre 2015 Huihyeon and Chaeyeon joined P101 S1 with labelmate Dani. Chaeyeon succeeded to debut in IOI.

Before their debut, they should have been casted in a survival show but JYP came with Sixteen and the project was dropped. The recrutment was internalized and some engaged with P101. Many members of DIA were trainees from other agencies who didn't debut with their new group, including GFriend and Lovelyz. I wonder if it's related. Chaeyeon was also used during Elsie debut (T-ara Eunjung). Chayeeon, Seunghee and Jenny were also casted in T-ara Web Drama Sweet Temptation. Jenny was the sister of Eunjung in the drama.
View attachment 7091
View attachment 7066
In april 2016, Seunghee didn't renew her contract and left the agency to be an actress. New maknae Eunchae (Kwon Chaewon) joined the group. Eunice took the leader role waiting for Huihyeon to came back from UR3, and gave it to her. Huihyeon also dropped her stage name Cathy for her real name. Then they cameback in June with On the Road and their mini album happy Ending. Their promotion overlaped a bit with IOI debut, Chaeyeon had crazy schedules. They also released a great Rock Version of On The Road.
View attachment 7067
In septembre 2016, for their first year, they released Mr.Potter and their mini album Spell. Their perf include some magical trick (Chaeyeon in a box). The album also include Artist(화가) composed by Huihyeon, were she defend P101 contestants against some sexist controversies that raised at that time. She also composed Flower, Wind, and You, sung with IOI Somi, Yoojung and her bestfriend Chungha. I think it worth the mention because she was evil edited during P101 with Somi reaction. Then she sacrificed herself to protect Chaeyeon. But Somi and other girls were supportive.
View attachment 7068
View attachment 7069
At the end of the year 2016, they prepared a full concert with a mini drama and new songs. They released in January 2017 the song 13months 32days(13월 32일) performed by subunit LUB with Jenny, Eunjin and Eunchae. They also released You're the moon and earth(너는 달 지구) performed by subunit BCHS with Yebin, Chaeyeon, Huihyeon and Eunice. During the concert there were also the original version of Will you go out with me? (나랑 사귈래?). This song was too good to not be improved, and ultimately became their title track of their Yolo album released in april 2017. But before it, they casted two new members: Lee Jueun (ex-trainee with Loona) and new maknae Ahn Somyi, who was also a member of the official fanclub, and ex-chearleader in the same club than IOI Doyeong.
View attachment 7070
For Yolo promotion they filmed a travel in Japan with the new members. It's also a full album which include their own composition Independence Movement Song, Mannequin and You are my flower which was performed by trot queens Kim Yeonja and Hong Jin Young
View attachment 7078
In august 2017, they released Love Generation, their second full album with 11 different tracks but splitted in 3 mini. To have all the songs you need all of them or go digitally. The title track is Can't Stop (듣고싶어). The secret code E905 means Can't Stop, but I never fully understood why ^.^ They released Darling My Sugar from subunit L.U.B with Eunchae, Eunjin, Jenny and Jueun. They also released LOOK from subunit BCHCS with Yebin, Chaeyeon, Huihyeon, Eunice and Somyi. In october 2017 they released their mini album Present which is a repackage of Love Generation added 3 songs, including Good Night (굿밤) and Seoraksan in October (시월에 설악산) performed by Yebin and Somyi. Then both joined The Unit, a survival show aired by KBS. The top 9 could debut in UNB for boys, and UNI.T for girls. Yebin got 2nd, Somyi 12th so only Yebin joined UNI.T. The group were managed by MBK.
View attachment 7086
Eunjin left the group soon after, wanting to quit the idol life. She had a big issue during Yolo comeback and became gradualy scared to perform, even if she released strong dance covers of Black Pink, Hyuna and Sunmi.

In 2018 T-ara members didn't renew their contract with MBK who then lost their money makers and their building. DIA doesn't sell well. Chaeyeon is really active with CF, drama, even doing MC in weekly musical show. Huihyeon got also some variety show, but others don't have much activities. Eunchae got a teen drama. So MBK had to make the debut of UNB, then UNI.T, and postponed DIA. UNI.T debuted in may 2018 with No more.
View attachment 7087
DIA had their comeback in August 2018 with Woo woo (우우) and their album Summer Ade. They got their first lucky win on The Show. The album has also good own composed song like Blue Day (Huihyeon), Sweet Dream (Yebin) and Take me (Jueun).
View attachment 7089
In September UNI.T released I mean. The lacks of promotion ended them sooner than expected. After To.Jenny drama, Chaeyeon got her Netflix first main role (My First first love), so DIA went on hold. They should have a comeback in november but it was postoned. Since december we hardly got any news of Jenny and it appears she got a kneel injuries during Woo woo promotion and their comeback preparation. It seams enough serious to be diagnosticated with osteomalacia. After a long silence, waiting for her recovery, she decided to left the group in march 2019.
View attachment 7088
In march 2019, DIA released Woowa(우와) and their mini album Newtro. It includes No(안할래) who should have been their november comeback, and Crescendo(손톱달) from Yebin and Jueun.

Before their comeback, Huihyeon was in a show as stewardess (with Girl's Day Yura) since she aimed to become one before her idol life. Now the second season of Chaeyeon's Netflix drama is airing.

Jueun, Eunchae and Huihyeon got into V-1, a new singing survival show who should be aired soon, with 24 gg participants. What I've heard is that Jueun is one of the 12 still on it.

Eunice opened few days ago her youtube channel. She posted some of her dance covers. You should check them, since she's really good.

DIA was really active in AfricaTV and vlive during their debut days, almost daily. Now they are more actives in their instagram account ^^
omg You wrote theireverything

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Chaeyeon, Gugudan Mina and WJSN Yeonjung are metting for IOI comeback, in october.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Chaeyeon in a new comical sport CF ? Seams related to a National Gymnastics Event.
:fufufu:
Well it's out of this world, but Chaeyeon is so pretty that she save it.

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
For TvN V-1 survival Show:

Jueun covers Taeyeon - UR

Eunchae covers Younha - Comet (혜성)

Huihyeon covers Happy me (행복한 나를)

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Happy Eunjin's day
C-tB4lKUIAA8fjG.jpg

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Idol Radio with DIA Jueun and Eunchae, April Yoon Chae-kyung and Jin-sol, GWSN Lena and Anne, Bvndit Seungeun and Yiyeon:
EDMo4v7VUAEFaHY.jpg

Jueun covers Hoody - Sunshine
I need such gfriend.

Eunice covers Kate Perry - Never Really Over

Happy Eunice's day !
EDYyhEvUwAAipS7.jpg

Eunice vlog for her birthday

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Eunice posted her past cover of Sunmi - Gashina (singing and playing the bass)

During her birthday party, you could see it was organized by some well known fan
EDY1wnwVAAAwU7A.jpg

You can check his twitter account, probably the best source I known for Eunice photos.

Her new Eunice's Reality vlog

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Yebin released a new song she composed on soundcloud.
sound of rain (빗소리).

I really like her soft voice.

tvn V-1 will be aired today, Jueun is one of the 12 contestants.
EEVB_h5VUAENiXm.jpg

It seams will need to wait a bit more for Jueun.

Today (well tomorrow for me) sept 14 will be 4 years since their debut and Jenny birthday.
They planned some vlive

fans also put an add for them
EEWst-iVAAAzxQ-.jpg

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Eunice is really active with her vlog.
She posted their visit to the big add poster fans put on a station for them

If you haven't watched Jueun stage on V-1, then
Her piano skill is so good, that's what a musician is.