GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your bias?

• RM

• Jin

• Suga

• J-Hope

• Jimin

• V

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Houri

Kpop Amateur
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Hi fellow armies :annyeong2:

I'm not an army but i do love their music, out of curiosity I want to hear you guys opinions.

What do you think of the BTS music from debut to present?

lia.

Kpop Stan
Website
www.tiktok.com
Credits
J
Sieun
Isa
Sumin

I'm not an army but i do love their music, out of curiosity I want to hear you guys opinions.

hi! i’m kinda falling out of love with bts’ music but i love everything else about them. i think they’ve improved so much from no more dream even though it’s iconic. i like solo songs more than i do the actual group songs with exceptions to a few

Houri

Kpop Amateur
Website
twitter.com
Credits
hi! i’m kinda falling out of love with bts’ music but i love everything else about them. i think they’ve improved so much from no more dream even though it’s iconic. i like solo songs more than i do the actual group songs with exceptions to a few
Thank you for answering!:gomawo:
I wonder if there's any more armies out there who'd like to answer, I'd love to hear many armies opinions

Xena

yuqi 🙇‍♀️
Author
Credits
Doyoung
Inseong
Seungeun
Heesun
BTS's collab with coldplay was actually good. and butter was good. BUT HOW CAN JHOPE EAT BUTTER LIKE THAT?!

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Happy J-hope Day
main-qimg-c45d498b99f43c4e68a6231b3848e4fc-lq

Happy Birthday to my bias

💙💙

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
I love bts, but the music they recently released I feel like isn't them. I still like them but I'm kinda falling out of being an army. I will support them as long as I can! Butter is my favorite out of the English tracks they released and I'm SOO excited for their comeback<3

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Hey Army's bts and google did this thing for Army day
Go to google chrome and search bts and you will see a purple heart beside it and tap on it, you will see purple balloons and the ones with mic in it tap on them to burst it and you will hear different members saying I purple you it's really cute

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
Hey Army's bts and google did this thing for Army day
Go to google chrome and search bts and you will see a purple heart beside it and tap on it, you will see purple balloons and the ones with mic in it tap on them to burst it and you will hear different members saying I purple you it's really cute
wait that is so cute i did it omg ty for telling me this!!

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori

i still love bts music after two years! it's not the same as it was back then of course. what i liked a lot as a baby army was that i could always discover a new bts song as they have so much! now, it's the familiarity and since i'm not as eager to discover other songs i can focus more on the one i'm listening to and find things i've never heard before especially in the instrumental. my favorite album is dark and wild. their recent music sounds nothing like this, they've gravitated toward a more pop sound. however, i get the same feeling of excitement at each comeback even if i end up not liking the song. and now with their new solos careers, we'll get a lot of surprises and i can't wait!