GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your bias?

• RM

• Jin

• Suga

• J-Hope

• Jimin

• V

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
This Space Is Dedicated To BTS, Welcome fellow A.R.M.Y!

RULES :
- No bashing other users
- Keep this space respectful
- Have Fun!
280156815012201.gif

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
And the boys have been on one world tour after the other. And lots of content and merch are being created and released to the fans which is only natural, but all I can think of is bighit trying to milk bts dry before Jin enlists.
True, but it's come with their added success in the US constantly wanted them to do more.

mika12soo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Well, I just hope the boys get some rest and get some time to be with their family and friends and to take care of their health, both physical and mental.

mika12soo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
See I appreciate fans like you! Caring about their well being rather than wanting them to just continue working. I love just supporting them and wanting them to be happy rather than my own benefit.
I'm also glad to find a fan who thinks the same :)
At first when they announced the Speak Yourself tour I was so happy. But watching videos online I felt like they're so tired. I think they look so done, especially when I look at Yoongi, he really can't hide it so well. Not that they're not thankful and that they don't want to be where they are or do what they're doing. But they really need a long break.
Thankfully I haven't seen these type of greedy fans on my timeline, I'm already mad with the fandom as it is 😂, but I was glad to see that many thought the same as me.
I even dare to say that if you're the type of fan that condemns other fans when they get possessive or mad if a dating scandal is released, but is always asking for more from the group even when it's very obvious they're exhausted, then I'm sorry to say, but you're no different.
But that's just my opinion.
tenor.gif

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
I'm also glad to find a fan who thinks the same :)
At first when they announced the Speak Yourself tour I was so happy. But watching videos online I felt like they're so tired. I think they look so done, especially when I look at Yoongi, he really can't hide it so well. Not that they're not thankful and that they don't want to be where they are or do what they're doing. But they really need a long break.
Thankfully I haven't seen these type of greedy fans on my timeline, I'm already mad with the fandom as it is 😂, but I was glad to see that many thought the same as me.
I even dare to say that if you're the type of fan that condemns other fans when they get possessive or mad if a dating scandal is released, but is always asking for more from the group even when it's very obvious they're exhausted, then I'm sorry to say, but you're no different.
But that's just my opinion.
tenor.gif
I'm happy you brought up that last part. I never understood those controlling and possessive fans. It was a shock, like they can do what they want. Coming from being a Harmonizer since the beginning and really the beginning of the fandom world over here, it was never that serious. So the fact that people are like this makes me sick.

mika12soo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I actually can and cannot understand them at the same time.
I mean, the whole k-pop industry was created to function like that. Companies give their idols roles they have to play, which includes acting a certain perfect way and be boyfriend material, which adds up to the awesomeness package that already includes artistic talent and being famous.
They are always full of content besides music videos, singing live, etc... where they have to play this role, and I actually have analyzed it one day while watching these variety shows and other videos, which made me kinda understand how these fans feel, but I quickly recovered my sanity because I can be very realistic and suspicious, so I never fully trust idols when it comes to personality and stuff they say in general. I'm aware that they're supposed to act like this so I just enjoy the content and move on with my real life.
Side Note: I'd also like to add that this whole perfect image can be used by fans to compare with real people. Like they just broke up with their significant other or have had bad romantic experiences in the past, and then they see these idols that are basically a dream come true and get all delusional. I don't know if most of them think idols are being the real them 100% of the time, but let's assume they do, it does make sense for them to think that.
I'd also say there is a cultural difference between idols and western singers, but even some singers from the West had to suffer it (not on the same level, of course) like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, or Zayn and Perrie.
I remember girls from my class that were beliebers and later some that were directioners. I was that one girl who defended their girlfriends 'cause wow, those fangirls can get really worked up about literally anything.
Oh, wow, that was long 😂

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
hahah that was long but I understand. I think what annoys me the most is that idols have to fit this mold that's being forced on them by people who don't fit the mold themselves. I remember watching one of BTS' early reality show where they were screaming things on top of bighits roof and Jin called out a manager that always yelled at him to stop eating so much because he looks like a pig. but in fact that same manager was on the larger side. It's very hipicritcal. How can you tell someone else to act a certain way but you can't do it yourself?

mika12soo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hahah that was long but I understand. I think what annoys me the most is that idols have to fit this mold that's being forced on them by people who don't fit the mold themselves. I remember watching one of BTS' early reality show where they were screaming things on top of bighits roof and Jin called out a manager that always yelled at him to stop eating so much because he looks like a pig. but in fact that same manager was on the larger side. It's very hipicritcal. How can you tell someone else to act a certain way but you can't do it yourself?
Glad you mentioned that because I thought the same thing.
I mean, as much as this skinny to be famous thing can be harmful, it is a beauty standard and it is taken very seriously in Korea so I "understand" (not that I think it's okay) that he doesn't want Jin to eat too much, but calling someone a pig is just plain rude and it was unnecessary.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
the boys are overworked for sure, but I'm glad they got so much success overseas

I'm excited about their new movie that will hit the cinemas starting August 7th
416950_33700_3444.jpg
same, I only say the Justin Bieber movie in theaters and I remember singing along with everyone else before the movie started and during it. I know it's gonna be the same if not better watching it with fellow armys.

Mariahmaestas.12

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I love BTS but they need a break they have been working themselves to much I rather them have at least 3 to 4 months off so they can be energetic next comeback

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
Dont hate me i used to love BTS from 21 January, 2017-the summer 2018 but i stopped stanning and started stanning other groups. I mean i still look at some comebacks but i just ended up forgeting about them i mean its a little bit hard to stan a group with 13 members and one thats gonna have like 40 members and many others

Jimblekook

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Seungmin
Lucas
Seungkwan
Hendery
the boys are overworked for sure, but I'm glad they got so much success overseas

I'm excited about their new movie that will hit the cinemas starting August 7th
416950_33700_3444.jpg
I hope I get to go to this one because I wasn't able to go for burn the stage