GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your bias?

• RM

• Jin

• Suga

• J-Hope

• Jimin

• V

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

YoongiKitten

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suran
SuA
Exactly. Some ARMY’s are saying things like, “They’ll get out of it, of course, their BTS after all!” No, their still Korean Citizens, and we cannot help that. All we can do is wait patently until their time is over.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Thanks YOU!
Exactly. Some ARMY’s are saying things like, “They’ll get out of it, of course, their BTS after all!” No, their still Korean Citizens, and we cannot help that. All we can do is wait patently until their time is over.
Absolutely! Cause if other men in the military saw that all the members are enlisting altogether, then it’ll make the members themselves look stupid and it’s not even fair to other groups out there that already have members that have completed and are currently in the military enlistment.

VDabbadoo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I just want to get this out of the way, but ARMYs need to know that they need to go to the military. They have no choice. They need to stop forcing them to not go. And they already made up their mind.
Well its sad, but its the truth. what im worrying about is how theyre going to do it, because if they all do it in one go their popularity may drop bcuz their fans MAY look towards other groups.

YoongiKitten

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suran
SuA
Well its sad, but its the truth. what im worrying about is how theyre going to do it, because if they all do it in one go their popularity may drop bcuz their fans MAY look towards other groups.

True, but that way the unloyal ARMY’s will leave the fandom, and we might have a less toxic fandom as a whole. However, that's just wishful thinking on my part I guess.