Taeyeon and Ravi Reported To Be Dating, SM Denies Rumors

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
According to Joynews24, Taeyeon and Ravi have been dating for around a year and met through a mutual friend.
SM Entertainment has denied these rumors, saying that they're just working on new music together.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Even with these denials it's hard to tell if they are actually dating or not. Companies have lied about dating stuff in the past, so who knows?
As long as they are happy and their privacy is respected.
I agree ^^
(Sorry about making the post at the same time as yours 😓)

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
whaaaat? i mean its not bad, i just, they dont seem to be alike xD but opposites can attract! whatever they are, im glad that they can be friends<3 :)
also, seeing as ravi runs the company, i don't think he would lie about himself lol

Reactions: ONF

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Nah, they got to be dating or at least....doing the nasty....what man would bring a girl to his home if they weren't dating or hooking up. But happy for them, either way.
oh goodness 'doing the nasty' i cannot 😭😭

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Update: While SM has denied the dating rumor, GROOVL1N Entertainment has confirmed that the two are in a relationship.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Update (again): GROOVL1N Entertainment's full statement says they're just close friends, not actually in a relationship.

I don't know why the first article said the agency confirmed that they're dating but I guess they aren't? I don't know what to think :unsure:

Reactions: boo

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Update (again): GROOVL1N Entertainment's full statement says they're just close friends, not actually in a relationship.

I don't know why the first article said the agency confirmed that they're dating but I guess they aren't? I don't know what to think :unsure:
This entire thing is so weird LMAO. I think somebody messed up on Ravi's side and now they're taking the statement back or smtg

I bet they are dating, but who knows at this point

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
This entire thing is so weird LMAO. I think somebody messed up on Ravi's side and now they're taking the statement back or smtg

I bet they are dating, but who knows at this point
I think Ravi wanted to confirm it but Taeyeon didn't want their relationship to be public because of how her previous relationship ended so yeah, I'm not sure what's going to happen to them but I hope they'll be happy regardless of whether or not they decide to continue dating after this

Reactions: boo

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I think Ravi wanted to confirm it but Taeyeon didn't want their relationship to be public because of how her previous relationship ended so yeah, I'm not sure what's going to happen to them but I hope they'll be happy regardless of whether or not they decide to continue dating after this
Same, I hope they'll be happy if they're actually dating. Honestly, I feel like this is kinda good that, if they are dating, it happened like this since they can see the reactions before officially deciding what to do, and could easily choose which way they want to go because of the different statements.

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
I've always wanted Tae to be happy and find love because she was hurt enough from her last public relationship. When I first read the news I was a little shocked because I never expected Ravi to be that person but love is really that unpredictable. I personally think they are dating but want to protect what they have, rightfully so :)
But even if they are not, since they have officially denied it it's best fans don't over analyze situations and let them be regardless of what is actually going on between the two. If they're just friends this can easily make them become awkward with each other and that would be too messy.