Taeyeon and Ravi Reported To Be Dating, SM Denies Rumors

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I put this here~~

EDIT: An acquaintance of Ravi confirms he's in a relationship with Taeyeon
While Taeyeon’s SM Entertainment agency denied the rumors, an acquaintance of Ravi said, “It's true that these are dating. Please avoid speculative fake articles so that the two can continue dating comfortably. "

Reports revealed that the two were enjoying their vacation at Ravi's because it was difficult to get out due to COVID-19.
Ravi was seen at Taeyeon's house in Sungsoo-dong around 10 a.m. KST on Christmas Day. The two then returned to Ravi's house located near Sunreung. Photos of their date have been posted online.
A mutual friend of Ravi and Taeyeon said the two first introduced each other last winter and started dating.

However, Ravi's agency, GROOVL1N, issued an official statement saying the relationship rumors are false, after first confirming the rumors. “The two are just close colleagues who have become close after working together. Please refrain from posting speculative articles. Please keep an eye out for other Ravi activities in the future. "

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Nah, they got to be dating or at least....doing the nasty....what man would bring a girl to his home if they weren't dating or hooking up. But happy for them, either way.
eh, ravi is v respectful like heechul, you can hang out at home with the opposite gender~ like, if they wanted to be in a more comfortable environment and be more in private (bc, of this- you know, dispatch assuming everything lol) it would def make sense ^^\
but you could be right too<33

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I put this here~~

EDIT: An acquaintance of Ravi confirms he's in a relationship with Taeyeon
While Taeyeon’s SM Entertainment agency denied the rumors, an acquaintance of Ravi said, “It's true that these are dating. Please avoid speculative fake articles so that the two can continue dating comfortably. "

Reports revealed that the two were enjoying their vacation at Ravi's because it was difficult to get out due to COVID-19.
Ravi was seen at Taeyeon's house in Sungsoo-dong around 10 a.m. KST on Christmas Day. The two then returned to Ravi's house located near Sunreung. Photos of their date have been posted online.
A mutual friend of Ravi and Taeyeon said the two first introduced each other last winter and started dating.

However, Ravi's agency, GROOVL1N, issued an official statement saying the relationship rumors are false, after first confirming the rumors. “The two are just close colleagues who have become close after working together. Please refrain from posting speculative articles. Please keep an eye out for other Ravi activities in the future. "
okay see i am so confused. like, ravi literally runs GROOVL1N, so you would think that the statement would make sense, because he has to approve it, since he runs the agency
and like, acquaintances aren't close so like?? but why would groovl1n confirm then deny?? im sooo confused

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I've always wanted Tae to be happy and find love because she was hurt enough from her last public relationship. When I first read the news I was a little shocked because I never expected Ravi to be that person but love is really that unpredictable. I personally think they are dating but want to protect what they have, rightfully so :)
But even if they are not, since they have officially denied it it's best fans don't over analyze situations and let them be regardless of what is actually going on between the two. If they're just friends this can easily make them become awkward with each other and that would be too messy.
ravi is a really good guy (at least in public), so i'm glad for taeyeon, if they are dating. he's like heechul and is v respectful :)

Pisces_felicia0301

Kpop Amateur
Credits
This entire thing is so weird LMAO. I think somebody messed up on Ravi's side and now they're taking the statement back or smtg

I bet they are dating, but who knows at this point

Yeah I agree that it was really confusing. SM denied the rumours right from the very beginning when the dating rumours broke out. But GROOVL1N first acknowledged the rumours, then match its official statement with SM's. But regardless of the authenticity of the news, the two are kinda cute though, especially their on-screen interaction. When Taeyeon replaced Hyeri as the new regular member for Amazing Saturday, Ravi called the crew and asked to be a fixed member as well. That was hilarious.

Reactions: boo