[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Yes I know that, but I mean even if it’s part of their job well.. Idk I guess lol🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s because some people including myself don’t wanna meet their expectations like..
I think being a teacher is hard because they cant really cater to all of the students who need help or are struggling and I wish we - as students - could help each other out but we really dont know how

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I wish we had something like a finance course at school because I have no real ability to acknowledge the actual value of money nor do I have enough control to stop myself from buying stupid things but like that might change if I know more about money maybe I dont know

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Running on artificial energy is so weird... Like, you know that based on logic and current events, you should feel exhausted but you feel energized instead. It could be due to an energy drink/caffeine or emotions, but I think it's strange how emotions can cover up the fact that you should be tired. I should be tired right now, but I'm much too excited to be tired.

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
So so so so, I left home at 6am and I already came back from school at 2pm, and I feel like I've got so much free time, it's honestly beautiful, I'm about to cry

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
So so so so, I left home at 6am and I already came back from school at 2pm, and I feel like I've got so much free time, it's honestly beautiful, I'm about to cry
Also my physics teacher mismatched grades and now we're literally fighting with her, but she's like 'I'd never do something like that'. So we went to our tutor/educator and she's now also fighting with that dumb professor. I wish that she changes those grades. Pray for me y'all ✊😔

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Also my physics teacher mismatched grades and now we're literally fighting with her, but she's like 'I'd never do something like that'. So we went to our tutor/educator and she's now also fighting with that dumb professor. I wish that she changes those grades. Pray for me y'all ✊😔
That sucks! But I’ll pray for you, hopefully you’ll be able to receive the right grade for your physics 🙏🏼