[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
maybe if i got more sleep then i wouldnt be so TIRED everyday huh :mad::mad:

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Why is it okay to eat a shark or tiger but not a dog? Like why is dog where we cross the line?
I lowkey wanna know who dares to eat a shark and people ate tiger?! Well that's something new... But other than that, I wonder that too
The people who are upset with eating dog are typically Western people, in which we grow up with a pet of some sort (usually a cat or dog). People get upset because dogs are viewed as "man's best friend", so it's not right to eat your "friends" (or something like that).
While I understand the viewpoint, I still wonder why it's okay to torture livestock such as cows, pigs or chickens in slaughterhouses but it's not okay for someone to eat a dog? (Not saying I would ever try it, I just laugh at the hypocrisy)

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
The people who are upset with eating dog are typically Western people, in which we grow up with a pet of some sort (usually a cat or dog). People get upset because dogs are viewed as "man's best friend", so it's not right to eat your "friends" (or something like that).
While I understand the viewpoint, I still wonder why it's okay to torture livestock such as cows, pigs or chickens in slaughterhouses but it's not okay for someone to eat a dog? (Not saying I would ever try it, I just laugh at the hypocrisy)
Well I'd keep tigers as a pet if they weren't so aggressive... They look beautiful! (I wouldn't eat a dog either, I have cheese in my life so I'm all good) And in addition, during the Revolutionary War, soldiers ate dogs back then because they were starved. Did anyone say anything? Not really. Same for other places back then. There're barely anyone who ate or even seen dogs being eaten before nowadays...

• Sad
Reactions: ONF

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
It's easier because they don't know you in real life in a physical form
But like they can still judge you and have negative opinions about you just like anyone else can, also saying 'in real life' sounds weird to me now, its not like we're talking to programs although that's an option now

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
But like they can still judge you and have negative opinions about you just like anyone else can, also saying 'in real life' sounds weird to me now, its not like we're talking to programs although that's an option now
True, true, but you never know who's changing themselves and who's not... For instance, I could be 20 something or even 30 something! I could secretly be a hacker, I could be anyone or anything in a virtual talk.

Reactions: ONF