[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
The sad thing is she's 4 years old, she's from a puppy mill though so I guess this is like her childhood? She full on looks like a little poodle puppy though.
Aww... I feel so bad... imagine being raised in a place where people don't even love you and use you as a source of benefit... :(
OH MY GOSH POODLE PUPPY THOUGH?! With them curls and cute smol legs?!?!?! AWWWWWWWE

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
They only abandoned her cuz she couldn't have puppies anymore, I don't understand how people can be so cruel.
Wait... Ohhhhhh nevermind, I forgot to convert the math from human years to doggo years... Well just because she couldn't have pups doesn't mean she's not a living bean.

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
Wait... Ohhhhhh nevermind, I forgot to convert the math from human years to doggo years... Well just because she couldn't have pups doesn't mean she's not a living bean.
It's apparently different with dogs in puppy mills, like they were forcing her to have puppies to close together and she eventually lost the ability to have anymore. But yeah, she's absolutely precious and is starting to trust me more.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
It's apparently different with dogs in puppy mills, like they were forcing her to have puppies to close together and she eventually lost the ability to have anymore. But yeah, she's absolutely precious and is starting to trust me more.
THEY ALL BLINDED BY ZE CHA-CHING $$$! And aww, I'm so happy to hear that!! She deserves a great home.

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
bro trigonometry is hard ๐Ÿ˜ญ

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง