[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I can relate 🙄 Last year of school was just horrible...
But for me, after I finished school, my mental health got so much better! It is almost ridiculous...
That’s good that your mental health got a lot better after finishing school. I think that’s what it’ll be like for me once I finish high school at the end of next year. I’ve still got this month, next month and then the first week of December till I finish my second last year of high school and then there’s next year ughhh🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I wish I was old enough to graduate from there already like I literally get anxiety and shit when I’m in there everyday.

Meybal

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Minhyuk
Hongjoong
Shownu
Yunho
That’s good that your mental health got a lot better after finishing school. I think that’s what it’ll be like for me once I finish high school at the end of next year. I’ve still got this month, next month and then the first week of December till I finish my second last year of high school and then there’s next year ughhh🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I wish I was old enough to graduate from there already like I literally get anxiety and shit when I’m in there everyday.
I am positive that you can do it! And I am sure that it is worth it in the end! Just remember that it can only get better I guess. 🤷‍♀️
For me the hardest part was that I never told anyone about how I felt, so I was quite alone in coping with my feelings and thoughts. Talking about what is bothering you is definitely one of the most important things, it is what I have realized now! Be it in person or just writing with someone, it always makes me feel better. (y)

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I am positive that you can do it! And I am sure that it is worth it in the end! Just remember that it can only get better I guess. 🤷‍♀️
For me the hardest part was that I never told anyone about how I felt, so I was quite alone in coping with my feelings and thoughts. Talking about what is bothering you is definitely one of the most important things, it is what I have realized now! Be it in person or just writing with someone, it always makes me feel better. (y)
Yeah I’m about to go and seek help I think like in the next week or so once they’ve sent me a letter home, since I went to my local GP the other day and they’ve set a mental health care plan for me to hand it to the local counselling service that is not that far from where I live. :)
But yeah, it is really tough but I agree that seeking help is one of the best things that can lead you to decrease those sorts of worries. :)

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
BOBA TEA, CHEESECAKE, SUFFER ALL THE PAIN, DOUGHNUTS, MACARONS, STUFF THEM ON MY PLATE, I WANT TO EAT THESE SO BAD BUT THEY'RE TOO FAR AWAY!! I CAN'T DRIVE, LET ME CRY, Actually, nevermind.

B

blink

AWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE'S BEAUTIFUL. A precious bunny indeed. But he cut his hair... I hope that's in his own will...
IKKK

I was so shook when I saw this, I didn't expect him to cut it off. People are saying that he was forced to or sum. But they are just rumors. Bc like, he mentioned once in a vlive or sum that he wanted his hair longer. Along w sum rumors saying that BH or management made him cut his hair