[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
B

blink

Well thanks, I'll add that to my 1000000000000000000000000000000 reasons to not live in this society and 1 reason to live
Then go off the grid. Even though our past was cruel, inhumane, and utterly disgusting... It shaped us on who WE as a society is today. If there weren't any hate crimes, then people like Martin Luther King Jr. wouldn't have made his speech that touched MILLIONS of people. I know it sounds terrible, but I really do think such events shaped us as humanity in itself. But that's in the past, I'm not trynna belittle the pain and suffering people have went through but look at what's happening NOW. Our planet is dying, obesity rates are increasing along w child obesity. There's Immigration issues. If we focus too much on the past, we could lose grasp on the present.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Then go off the grid. Even though our past was cruel, inhumane, and utterly disgusting... It shaped us on who WE as a society is today. If there weren't any hate crimes, then people like Martin Luther King Jr. wouldn't have made his speech that touched MILLIONS of people. I know it sounds terrible, but I really do think such events shaped us as humanity in itself. But that's in the past, I'm not trynna belittle the pain and suffering people have went through but look at what's happening NOW. Our planet is dying, obesity rates are increasing along w child obesity. There's Immigration issues. If we focus too much on the past, we could lose grasp on the present.
And mother nature's lungs are burning.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ik, I would also wanna add over population and overfeeding/overpopulation of livestock!!
Yeah... The fact of how we feel so safe, while in reality, we're all in a shell that's never opening to reveal the truth because we never chose to release ourselves to face it.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
We all have our differences, but still. We have our own opinions, which makes others entitled. That's when fights break out, people can't unite because of our opinions and differences.
True. Well, we are all different, that's why we need to find that goal that makes everyone head in the same way with different dreams.
But yeah. That ain't going to happen cause there are just those few who just can't calm down aka me and perhaps others XD