Official Genshin Impact [Game] Thread!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
So I was thinking right. My luck with event banners is insanely lucky (the chance of me pulling the limited 5* 4 times in a row is 6.25%) but like every 5* I’ve gotten I’ve actually wanted. Even if Yoimiya was an accidental wanting

I wanted Shenhe because she was new and I wanted to be quirky (and now I’m smug because Shenhe is a regretted character since loads of people skipped her BUT I DIDNT hA)
I wanted Raiden because she was my fAVOURITE character at the time and I was struggling at the game and she was my way out of struggling. I’m still struggling highkey but less now I have Raiden teehee
I wanted Ayaka because I needed a cool cryo 5* to match with Shenhe to be a badass

So here’s the story behind Yoimiya.
Back when I was new to the game I hated Xiangling lol. A lot of people say she’s one of the best characters and everything but I just don’t get on with her play style. But I really needed a new pyro character to carry me. So because I was new I didn’t know who the pyro characters were and was going through the character archive to see who I wanted.
I found Yoimiya so cute so I really wanted her. Then I found out she was a bow user and switched to Yanfei.

Anyways apparently I manifested Yoimiya so hard in October 2021 that she still came home in August 2022

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
3.0 INFORMATION

Character banners:

Phase 1: Tighnari + Zhongli (4* Collei)
Phase 2: Ganyu + Kokomi (4* Dori)

Tighnari will be added to the standard banner during 3.1

Codes:
8ANCKTWYVRD5
EA7VKTFHU9VR
KT7DKSFGCRWD

3.0 will run between the 24th of August and the 27th of September

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
3.0 INFORMATION

Character banners:

Phase 1: Tighnari + Zhongli (4* Collei)
Phase 2: Ganyu + Kokomi (4* Dori)

Tighnari will be added to the standard banner during 3.1

Codes:
8ANCKTWYVRD5
EA7VKTFHU9VR
KT7DKSFGCRWD

3.0 will run between the 24th of August and the 27th of September
ok so here's what i'll do:
i will pull for zhongli, since tighnari will be added to the standard banner (and personally, i don't wanna pull for him)
if i don't get zhongli bruh. i'll pull for ganyu bc i need more cryo characters (just have qiqi and kaeya lmao!)
i truly hope that hu tao will get her rerun in 3.1

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
i am SOOOO excited for this archon quest!! but i still have to fight raiden first lmaoo
we will get more artifacts!
also for the 1st event we can get collei for free!!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
dori. dori my beloved omg
she's so fine omg
why do i want her? i don't fucking know. what i know is that i'm a simp
I love the way her little helper thing is called a “Jinni” coz I always just think of the NMIXX member 😭

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
today i got xinyan & a 5star weapon from the standard banner! when i saw the golden star i thought it was keqing, too bad lol
Another Keqingless person? Welcome to the club. She was the reason I started playing genshin

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Hoyo has revealed 3 new characters who will likely be released in 3.1

Cyno - Electro (most likely a 5*)
Nilou - Hydro (most likely a 5*)
Candace - Hydro (most likely a 4*)

With these current rarity predictions, this will make Cyno the 2nd ever electro male (behind Razor), and only male 5* electro charater (behind Keqing, Raiden and Yae Miko)
Candace will also be the 3rd hydro 4*, behind Barbara and Xingqiu

Furthermore, the 4* characters on the Tighnari and Zhongli banners are confirmed to be Collei, Fischl and Diona!​

Last edited:

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Hoyo has revealed 3 new characters who will likely be released in 3.1

Cyno - Electro (most likely a 5*)
Nilou - Hydro (most likely a 5*)
Candace - Hydro (most likely a 4*)

With these current rarity predictions, this will make Cyno the 2nd ever electro male (behind Razor), and only male 5* electro charater (behind Keqing, Raiden and Yae Miko)
Candace will also be the 3rd hydro 4*, behind Barbara and Xingqiu

Furthermore, the 4* characters on the Tighnari and Zhongli banners are confirmed to be Collei, Fischl and Diona!​
FINALLY MORE 4* CHARACTERS

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Accidentally pulling Yoimiya has been such a happy accident. I would like to thank my Beidou obsession for allowing me to have such a cool character. Not only is my aim getting better, ironically I don't even need to aim! Yoimiya has auto aim so I sorta just point the bow in whatever direction I can and PEW. You ded. Having a bow user as one of the main characters as well means I can attack enemies in hard to reach places, something that Raiden and Ayaka were not good at and Yanfei was okay at but not the best. She's also so powerful and right now she has bad talents and is only level 70!? Imagine her power once she's level 80 or 90!!! As Master Oogway once said, there are no accidents.

i don't actually know who Master Oogway is I just always see him being quoted in memes. I googled him and he seems to be a tortoise

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
just pulled diona. FINALLY another cryo character exept qiqi and kaeya for me
i was thinking on pulling for ganyu but i have a lot of dps characters, plus i need another hydro character since i have only barbara and xingqiu doesn't want to come home c': still in doubt tho, i like ganyu's gameplay

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
pity at 59, we must stay strong
also tomorrow when the stardust - intertwined fate trade refresh i'll do five more wishes, bc i have 375 stardusts 🗿
there will be no trade for the rest of the month tho :c
+daily commissions and some world quests i never did (idk why-)