Official Genshin Impact [Game] Thread!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Yeahhh I’ve seen rumours of Xiao, though he would be on a separate banner since they’re both 5*. Perhaps if you wanted both you could alternate between them. But if you want Xiao you should go for it. I have some friends who have Xiao and he is INTENSE
IKRR! i saw a lot of youtube videos and wow 😭 i want him
and he's pretty 🏃‍♀️one more reason

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’m on my genshin hiatus rn as there’s been nothing to do with the 2.7 delay. Hopefully now that 2.7 will be arriving at the end of the month it’ll give me motivation to log back on

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
i'm still trying to resolve the problem of installation with the genshin customer service- bro i'm excited for the new quests in the chasm to come but i didn't even went to inazuma yet lol
also the genshin cs are so adorable !! they're putting cute emojis in their messages and i love this 😭

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
!! to start the 2.7 version, you can participate to an event and win 40 primogems & more (mora, etc..) !!
you can also have a yelan wallpaper->
b53e9bc613d0b6114cc0e4ae1d33bf96_2014940736099744340.png

link to participate: hoyo.link

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’ve never done these pre-update events before. Maybe I should

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Ahhh every day that passes I am more and more tempted to wish for Itto T—T but I’ve worked so hard saving for Miko even though her rerun probably won’t be for ages

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
!! Warning !!

Please note I’m not sure whether this only effects the EU server or all locations, however I’ve been hearing a sudden huge increase in rumours of hackers stealing people’s accounts, including a video on tiktok with someone’s login failing and one of my friends receiving an email from Hoyoverse about suspicious activity.

It’s highly recommended you remove any valuable characters from your profile that would make your account attractive for taking for the time being, just to be in the safe side or if you’re like me to decrease your anxiety.

I’m personally about to become the best Barbara main!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
!! Warning !!

Please note I’m not sure whether this only effects the EU server or all locations, however I’ve been hearing a sudden huge increase in rumours of hackers stealing people’s accounts, including a video on tiktok with someone’s login failing and one of my friends receiving an email from Hoyoverse about suspicious activity.

It’s highly recommended you remove any valuable characters from your profile that would make your account attractive for taking for the time being, just to be in the safe side or if you’re like me to decrease your anxiety.

I’m personally about to become the best Barbara main!
Okay so I’ve received more information based on this. I can’t explain what happened to my friend but for everyone else I’ve heard someone with a computer science major saying things like “If it’s offering you free primos it’s a scam” and so I’m thinking this might just be the consequences of everyone’s actions. I’ve reverted my profile back 💀

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Also I HATE YOU AZHDAHA WHY YOU DO HAVE TO BE THE STUPIDEST BOSS FIGHT BUT HAVE THE BEST SOUNDTRACK I WILL STRANGLE YOU