Official Genshin Impact [Game] Thread!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
I have decided, if Iโ€™m going to be obsessed with genshin to use this obsession for the good of my studies.

I am going to make an NA account. And on this NA account, i will be playing in the French sub. This will improve my reading abilities and help me learn grammar rules! Tadaaaa.

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I have decided, if Iโ€™m going to be obsessed with genshin to use this obsession for the good of my studies.

I am going to make an NA account. And on this NA account, i will be playing in the French sub. This will improve my reading abilities and help me learn grammar rules! Tadaaaa.
yes just like me!
fun fact, if you search on youtube "re take genshin impact" (they basically make anime parodies in french) you'll see that they tested a french dub for genshin! i personally loved this video. theres nothing official ofc but they said they would love to do it

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
got kuki shinobu YAY
nahhhh i got shinobu. to level her up i need to find the ruin serpent and my dumb ass CAN'T FIND IT
EVEN THE TELEPORT WAYPOINT

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
yes just like me!
fun fact, if you search on youtube "re take genshin impact" (they basically make anime parodies in french) you'll see that they tested a french dub for genshin! i personally loved this video. theres nothing official ofc but they said they would love to do it
Ooh thank you for the recommendation! Iโ€™m sad there isnโ€™t a dub as listening to foreign languages is the best way to learn them imo. So this will help out even if just a little

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
got kuki shinobu YAY
nahhhh i got shinobu. to level her up i need to find the ruin serpent and my dumb ass CAN'T FIND IT
EVEN THE TELEPORT WAYPOINT
Have you unlocked the Chasm? And done itโ€™s quests? Thatโ€™s the only way to access the ruin serpant

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
Playing Genshin in Eng Sub: Cook the sticky honey roast
Playing Genshin in French Sub: I am the sticky honey roast..

The joke here for all the non french speakers is โ€œsticky honey roastโ€ is called ยซ dรฉlice de viande et carottes au miel ยป and, if youโ€™ve read my about you know my online name is Miel, which I did steal from the French language. So I suppose the Frenchshin people stole me back /j

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
some mins after the kokomi/ganyu banner showed up, i was excited to see a purple star showing up bc i built a 4* pity just for dori.
it was a wEapon
On my NA account the second I unlocked wishing I did pulls on standard coz I wanted to see who my first 4* on the account would be.

It was a Polearm

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
I did get Sucrose on my main though. Sheโ€™s the 4* I wanted the most! I donโ€™t even like her personally but her attacks are right up my alley

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Have you guys been doing the Fayz Trial challenges? I got to try out Yelan on one of them and I absolutely love her now lol I was going to pull on either Ganyu or Kokomiโ€™s banners but Iโ€™m still having hope that Hu Tao is going to show back up soon, so Iโ€™m probably going to continue saving gems

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Have you guys been doing the Fayz Trial challenges? I got to try out Yelan on one of them and I absolutely love her now lol I was going to pull on either Ganyu or Kokomiโ€™s banners but Iโ€™m still having hope that Hu Tao is going to show back up soon, so Iโ€™m probably going to continue saving gems
ofc im doing all the events
i am slowly building pity to get cyno or nilou (or hu tao hehe) bc i decided that i'll skip this banner
just pulling for dori

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
ofc im doing all the events
i am slowly building pity to get cyno or nilou (or hu tao hehe) bc i decided that i'll skip this banner
just pulling for dori
Good idea!