Official Genshin Impact [Game] Thread!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
is she on the kazuha one?

Nope. Kazuha and Klee have the same 4*s, which are Heizhou, Ningguang and Thoma. I think Beidou will end up on Yoimiya’s banner so I may do some pulls on her banner to see if I get lucky, but only if I don’t lose the 50/50 coz I want a guaranteed 50/50 asap LMAO

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Nope. Kazuha and Klee have the same 4*s, which are Heizhou, Ningguang and Thoma. I think Beidou will end up on Yoimiya’s banner so I may do some pulls on her banner to see if I get lucky, but only if I don’t lose the 50/50 coz I want a guaranteed 50/50 asap LMAO
ohh i see. good luck c:
personally beidou is one of the 1st 4* i got, and ig kas too so why don't you get her 😭

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
ohh i see. good luck c:
personally beidou is one of the 1st 4* i got, and ig kas too so why don't you get her 😭
I swear everyone else pulled Beidou as one of their first 4*. I mean she was even on the Kokomi banner that was running when I started the game. She really doesn’t want to come home 💔

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
so, i'm very near to the 90 wishes done
like 25 wishes left. if i reach it before the end of kazuha's banner, i'll be happy
i also want ningguang for no reason-

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
so, i'm very near to the 90 wishes done
like 25 wishes left. if i reach it before the end of kazuha's banner, i'll be happy
i also want ningguang for no reason-
I got her but I’m not a big fan of her? Like, idk, maybe I need to play around with her more but I never put her on my main team lol still haven’t gotten Kazuha or Klee though 😔

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I got her but I’m not a big fan of her? Like, idk, maybe I need to play around with her more but I never put her on my main team lol still haven’t gotten Kazuha or Klee though 😔
In general I don’t often like Geo characters. I find them really hard to use, and it doesn’t help that Ningguang is a catalyst user so her attacks tend to be slower. But I’ve heard she’s a really good character (like worthy of 5*) so I’m sure if you build her right she hits hard.

I also do not have Kazuha or Klee. I ended up spending a lot of my Yae fund on them trying to get starglitter for Beidou but ultimately I didn’t get a 5* and seeing my wishes getting lower made me feel unhappy so I had to stop. Didn’t even get the starglitter I need

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
FINALLY DEFEATED CHILDE!!!! i'm so happy bdushdfd
also i'll unlock soon klee's story quest, so just asking for the seniors, do story quests give rewards?

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
In general I don’t often like Geo characters. I find them really hard to use, and it doesn’t help that Ningguang is a catalyst user so her attacks tend to be slower. But I’ve heard she’s a really good character (like worthy of 5*) so I’m sure if you build her right she hits hard.

I also do not have Kazuha or Klee. I ended up spending a lot of my Yae fund on them trying to get starglitter for Beidou but ultimately I didn’t get a 5* and seeing my wishes getting lower made me feel unhappy so I had to stop. Didn’t even get the starglitter I need
i tested her in the character trial event, yknow, where the characters have the best builds, and she's strong! even if i agree w you, her attacks r very slow

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
FINALLY DEFEATED CHILDE!!!! i'm so happy bdushdfd
also i'll unlock soon klee's story quest, so just asking for the seniors, do story quests give rewards?
yes story quests give rewards. so do the hangouts

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
i got ningguang
when i saw the purple star i was like pls don't be heizou don't be heizou
haha kazuha banner ends today... i was abt to reach the 90 wishes... and to get him (by winning the 50/50 ofc)
but i guess i'll pull for yoimiya. she's great

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
good news: i got my first 5*
good news: she's a healer
good news: she's cryo and i needed a cryo user
bad news: it's qiqi and i lost my 50/50. I WANTED YOIMIYA :(
but there's rumors on a zhongli or hu tao rerun in 3.0. so???... the next time i get a 5*, i hope its one of them

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
good news: i got my first 5*
good news: she's a healer
good news: she's cryo and i needed a cryo user
bad news: it's qiqi and i lost my 50/50. I WANTED YOIMIYA :(
but there's rumors on a zhongli or hu tao rerun in 3.0. so???... the next time i get a 5*, i hope its one of them
Welcome to the Qiqied club. Since you’ve lost the 50/50 if you stop pulling now you’re guaranteed whoever is on the next banner. Or if you want Yoimiya you can keep pulling now for a guaranteed Yoimiya

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
yeah from now i'm gonna save for hu tao if she gets a rerun on 3.0 update
i'm waiting for the live to come to confirm that it'll be hu tao fhhhz
also she's one of my fav characters from the game so : D

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Gotta love a cheeky Hu Tao. I don’t think I’d enjoy her playstyle but her character is amazing