Master Kprofiles Birthday Compilation

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Master Kprofiles Birthday Compilation
This is a project I have been working on for around five months now. These posts are a compilation of EVERY celebrity/influencer that is posted on the Kprofiles website. This includes idols, producers, actors, influencers, and more! There is a page for each month and it is organized by date and year. The pages can be quite long and might take a bit to load. The purpose is to find new celebrities that you never knew about and compile the groups each idol is apart of. Find your birthday and do some research on each person to learn more about some people that have your same birthday.

928ee7a265d47ae0d4d6ccc6deac72af.gif

Before leaving a comment here or on each compilation please read notices I have!
- THIS PROJECT IS NOT NEARLY COMPLETED.
- I am going through oldest to newest profiles and it takes time to go through each profile and some popular celebrities are not updated (but I will get there).
- I am not perfect and I type everything out by hand. If there are mistakes please let me know kindly and I will fix it ASAP.
- I do not see if there are additions to groups or updated birthdays if they are unknown. Please let me know if there are added members to certain profiles.
- The format is consisted of [TAG]: [BIRTH NAME] (STAGE NAME) - [GROUPS]: [BIRTHDAY MONTH DAY, YEAR]

On this forum post I will be updating everyone on changes that happen with these posts. This is also a place to leave comments about them! Please let me know what you think about the project and if you see any mistakes please leave them in the comments of the list or on here will work too! As long as everyone is respectful, I would love to hear your opinions, comments, and questions about the lists I have created!

List Links:
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Master

tumblr_pmyycmCYtf1qmrscao2_640.gif

I hope everyone takes a look at the posts, finds them useful, and uses them!

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
I know there's a section for the 8th but I know none of the people lol
Thats fair but it gives you the chance to do some research and maybe find some new artists!

Plus Huh Yun Jin - Produce 48 is from Le Sserafim! I just havent gotten to the group itself yet!

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Thats fair but it gives you the chance to do some research and maybe find some new artists!

Plus Huh Yun Jin - Produce 48 is from Le Sserafim! I just havent gotten to the group itself yet!
Thats true, I'll find an excuse to brag! Ohh really!?

Last edited: