LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
like I have a friend who has they/them pronouns and my dad REFUSES to call them by they're pronouns. disgusting.
I don't have a lot of friends like that, but in my old school I saw a boy who had they / them as pronouns and he was criticized
it's horrible
(i'm actually she/her, but the lgbt choose their voice. they have the right, and we have no right to criticize them for that.)

Leelu-Is-Dead

Kpop Fan
Credits
Rano
I don't have a lot of friends like that, but in my old school I saw a boy who had they / them as pronouns and he was criticized
it's horrible
(i'm actually she/her, but the lgbt choose their voice. they have the right, and we have no right to criticize them for that.)
I would say something deep and insightful but-

PREACHHH

Leelu-Is-Dead

Kpop Fan
Credits
Rano
uh so I'm a trans boy in training and I'm having a lot of trouble picking names. here's my list so far, if you wanna tell me your favorites or suggest other ones~

1. Blue
  2. Juno
  3. Apollo
  4. Xavier
  5. Killian
  6. Caspian
  7. Otto
  8. Victor/Vincent?
  9. Holland
  10. Maddox
  11. Demian
  12. Olliver
  13. Sebastian
  14. Narciso

Naaa

αƒ¦βœΚ™α΄€α΄… Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ βœαƒ¦
uh so I'm a trans boy in training and I'm having a lot of trouble picking names. here's my list so far, if you wanna tell me your favorites or suggest other ones~

1. Blue
  2. Juno
  3. Apollo
  4. Xavier
  5. Killian
  6. Caspian
  7. Otto
  8. Victor/Vincent?
  9. Holland
  10. Maddox
  11. Demian
  12. Olliver
  13. Sebastian
  14. Narciso

i like Sebastian and Victor but i like Sebastian more

Hello Everyone. I'm Pansexual and I go by he/him/she/her. I thought I was Bi for about a year but I have came out as Pansexual for 3 years now. I'm proud even when people bully me saying "You like Pans?" "You f**k Pans?" *Sigh* But I try to not listen to them but sometimes it's hard...

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
The First Step: Treasure Effect
Keeho

1. Blue
  2. Juno
  3. Apollo
  4. Xavier
  5. Killian
  6. Caspian
  7. Otto
  8. Victor/Vincent?
  9. Holland
  10. Maddox
  11. Demian
  12. Olliver
  13. Sebastian
  14. Narciso
holland sounds nice, or xavier

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
The First Step: Treasure Effect
Keeho
Hello Everyone. I'm Pansexual and I go by he/him/she/her. I thought I was Bi for about a year but I have came out as Pansexual for 3 years now. I'm proud even when people bully me saying "You like Pans?" "You f**k Pans?" *Sigh* But I try to not listen to them but sometimes it's hard...
i go through the same thing, but they won't stop. they think they're so funny and think we haven't heard that joke before:rolleyes:
some people just really don't know when to stfu