LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

~Kuri~kook~

Kpop Amateur
i'm a pansexual, and go by they/them but I dont mind being called she/her ^^

winter.snowflake

ใ€–๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐’๐ž๐จ ๐˜๐ฎ๐ง.
Staff member
Author

SmolBeanAsh

Kpop Expert
Website
smolbeanash.carrd.co
Vivi
Ningning
sometimes to avoid confusion and all of the dumb jokes about pansexuals being attracted to skillets and frying pans, i just say that i'm bisexual.
one time at a family gathering, my (religious) grandma was going off about sexualities that "don't exist" (basically, she was saying that anything that is not gay or straight is made up). when she started going on about bisexual people and saying all this dumb stuff, so i figured i would "make a joke", *wink wink* *hint hint* and when she said "I don't even know why people identify as these fake things, bisexuals don't even exist!" i just went "grandma,, i'm literally right here.." and she GASPED, like, she was sHoCkEd. my cousins that already knew were laughing their asses off and i could see that my grandma was getting kinda mad, so i was like 'oh god, im about to ruin my entire relationship with her, it's best that i tell her it was a joke' and i just go "It's a joke grandma, im straight hahaha" and she just went "you better be.." and then she lectured me about not joking around about stuff like that.
imagine what it's gonna be like when she attends my wedding haha
:>

sometimes to avoid confusion and all of the dumb jokes about pansexuals being attracted to skillets and frying pans, i just say that i'm bisexual.
one time at a family gathering, my (religious) grandma was going off about sexualities that "don't exist" (basically, she was saying that anything that is not gay or straight is made up). when she started going on about bisexual people and saying all this dumb stuff, so i figured i would "make a joke", *wink wink* *hint hint* and when she said "I don't even know why people identify as these fake things, bisexuals don't even exist!" i just went "grandma,, i'm literally right here.." and she GASPED, like, she was sHoCkEd. my cousins that already knew were laughing their asses off and i could see that my grandma was getting kinda mad, so i was like 'oh god, im about to ruin my entire relationship with her, it's best that i tell her it was a joke' and i just go "It's a joke grandma, im straight hahaha" and she just went "you better be.." and then she lectured me about not joking around about stuff like that.
imagine what it's gonna be like when she attends my wedding haha
:>
Awh :/

winter.snowflake

Staff member
Author
I'm bisexual and I use They/Them pronouns. Sadly, my parents are against it.
It's really sad. But it's you who decides what's good for you!

winter.snowflake

Staff member
Author
like I have a friend who has they/them pronouns and my dad REFUSES to call them by they're pronouns. disgusting.
I don't have a lot of friends like that, but in my old school I saw a boy who had they / them as pronouns and he was criticized
it's horrible
(i'm actually she/her, but the lgbt choose their voice. they have the right, and we have no right to criticize them for that.)

Leelu-Is-Dead

Kpop Rookie
I don't have a lot of friends like that, but in my old school I saw a boy who had they / them as pronouns and he was criticized
it's horrible
(i'm actually she/her, but the lgbt choose their voice. they have the right, and we have no right to criticize them for that.)
I would say something deep and insightful but-

PREACHHH