LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SmolBeanAsh

Kpop Expert
Website
smolbeanash.carrd.co
Vivi
Ningning
I use she/them pronouns, but i honestly dont care what you refer to me as (she,him,them, etc)
I am panromantic asexual (im not interested in[insert s word]) and i am also trying to figure out if i am polyamorous (open to being in a relationship with more than one person at a time with every person involved consenting to a multiple person relationship so it is not cheating)
thats a long one :p

red riot114

Kpop Stan
Jongho
JinJin
I use she/them pronouns, but i honestly dont care what you refer to me as (she,him,them, etc)
I am panromantic asexual (im not interested in[insert s word]) and i am also trying to figure out if i am polyamorous (open to being in a relationship with more than one person at a time with every person involved consenting to a multiple person relationship so it is not cheating)
i support im also trying to figure that out too

kiwihwan

๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š“๐š’๐š— ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šข
Staff member
Global Moderator

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Stan
Website
heybb.carrd.co
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Ten
Hendery
OMG A FELLOW PANROMANTIC ACE AGHEFLIGJADF- AAnd I'm trans ftm (he/him) b U t I've sometimes considered going by he/they and and a n d I'm also in the midst of figuring out if I'm poly, also with the whole "as-long-as-everyone's-involved-in-a-multi-person-relationship" thingey.

Basically what I'm saying is, please be my friend? ๐Ÿฅบ

SmolBeanAsh

Kpop Expert
Website
smolbeanash.carrd.co
Vivi
Ningning
OMG A FELLOW PANROMANTIC ACE AGHEFLIGJADF- AAnd I'm trans ftm (he/him) b U t I've sometimes considered going by he/they and and a n d I'm also in the midst of figuring out if I'm poly, also with the whole "as-long-as-everyone's-involved-in-a-multi-person-relationship" thingey.

Basically what I'm saying is, please be my friend? ๐Ÿฅบ
ohmygod yes please be my friend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘

https.jisoobiased

๐›๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐จ
Author
ษช'แด ษดแดษดส™ษชษดแด€ส€ส (แด›สœแด‡ส/แด›สœแด‡แด) แด€ษดแด… แด˜แด€ษด๊œฑแด‡xแดœแด€สŸ!
also did you guys see the votes!?36514

I go by she/her and I think I'm a lesbian. I'm like 78% sure but it's kinda backwards bc I know that I like girls, seeing as the only three crushes I've had/have are girls. I just don't really know if I like guys bc the only time that I kinda feel that I like guys is just Stray Kids so---- idk about myself.
ALso random: I told my friend that I like her on Saturday and she said that she didn't like me but she was really nice about it and I was scared as shit bc I didn't want to ruin my friendship with her, but nothing has changed since then. We still say I love you to each other and send each other finger hearts and it's not awkward.
(also also, I say ily more to my friends than my family idk if that's a problem... like I say ily to my friends if I'm not going to see them for the next 30 minutes but then to my family I haven't said ily to anyone in like a year so----)

I'm a mess it's *fine*

awe! just wanna remind you that you can have romantic attractions while being asexual<3 idk if that was what you were saying lol, im socially awkward
Yes and I was joking about being attracted to Chaerin and Jennie (But they do look good)