LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Who else hasn't told their parents your pronouns and sexuality
I’m cis so pronouns are known, but my dad, step-mum and half sister don’t know I’m a lesbo

rosexoxo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Hello! My pronouns are She/Her. I’m lesbian, but lately I’ve found myself being super intrested with guys. I don’t see this as problem, but its making me question if lesbian is the correct label for me.

cix.sense

❥❥ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 ❥❥
Author
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Jinyoung
BX
Seunghun
Hello! My pronouns are She/Her. I’m lesbian, but lately I’ve found myself being super intrested with guys. I don’t see this as problem, but its making me question if lesbian is the correct label for me.
I hope you get things figured out soon <3

^𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂_𝓑𝓾𝓷^

☠♥ᗪ𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 Ƥ𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼♥☠
Credits
User Title Change
Flower Bouquet
Love Letter
Box of Chocolates
I identify as a lesbian

When I was 14 I got my first girlfriend (behind my mum’s back, not proud of it but yeh) and that was when I really realised how happy I was with the idea of dating girls, and how little interest I had in guys.
I’d never even planned to come out to my mum. She’d always taught me that I could come home with a girlfriend and she wouldn’t care (but tbh I think it would still be a huge shock since I’d never “shown signs of being gay” and “I didn’t look like a lesbian”). However she was talking about me having a future husband, and checked to see if I was straight and I dropped a “well actually”.
For a while she kept telling me how I was too young to know and that things always change and stuff. It was annoying because I was finally happy with who I was and fully embracing my love for girls while my mum was basically just doing the “it’s just a phase” shit.
Anyways eventually I broke down telling her it was more confusing to have her constantly telling me I would turn straight instead of just letting me identify how I wanted to.

I find it so annoying how if a kid said they were straight at 15 everyone would just be like “okay” but as soon as I say “hey I’m a lesbian” I’m always told “you’ll end up straight one day”. YOU HAVENT SEEN ME FANGIRLING OVER MAMAMOO mAm
Mood, I'm not going to lie fangirling over Lalisa, Jennie, Tzuyu, Momo, etc it's omg.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
I'm a gen. fluid bi guy who is the child of two homophobic white-asian parents :)

^𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂_𝓑𝓾𝓷^

☠♥ᗪ𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 Ƥ𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼♥☠
Credits
User Title Change
Flower Bouquet
Love Letter
Box of Chocolates
Hello Everyone. I'm Pansexual and I go by he/him/she/her. I thought I was Bi for about a year but I have come out as Pansexual for 3 years now. I'm proud even when people bully me saying "You like Pans?" "You f**k Pans?" But I try to not listen to them but sometimes it's hard...

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Hello Everyone. I'm Pansexual and I go by he/him/she/her. I thought I was Bi for about a year but I have come out as Pansexual for 3 years now. I'm proud even when people bully me saying "You like Pans?" "You f**k Pans?" But I try to not listen to them but sometimes it's hard...
The jokes are weird and childish but oh well- as long as you're comfortable with your sexuality that's all that matters <3

Best_TX_Singles

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi, I am new here. My pronouns are she/her and I guess I don't know how I identify. I'm still in high school and don't really understand the need to choose or make a decision, u know? My mom always ask me Ally are you dating xyz boy yet? and I'm like no mom. But I really wanna say why the feck do you keep asking about boys? What if I like girls or girls too? What if I like everybody? I see a pretty girl or Rose & am like dang she is hott, but then Suga is my 😻 soooooooo idk if that makes me lesbian, bi, or pan.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Hi, I am new here. My pronouns are she/her and I guess I don't know how I identify. I'm still in high school and don't really understand the need to choose or make a decision, u know? My mom always ask me Ally are you dating xyz boy yet? and I'm like no mom. But I really wanna say why the feck do you keep asking about boys? What if I like girls or girls too? What if I like everybody? I see a pretty girl or Rose & am like dang she is hott, but then Suga is my 😻 soooooooo idk if that makes me lesbian, bi, or pan.
well me being in love with 5000 million boys doesn't mean I'm bi- so if you wouldn't date a boy then ur most likely les-- but titles are for weaklings

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
its totally fine not to know these things, especially when you're young~

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
I made pride bracelets~
1d56eb55-503f-44de-8804-a21054333d5e-jpeg.277186
The first one is lesbian 2nd is pan and 3rd is non binary
I made pride bracelets, too!! I did lesbian, 2 bisexual, and 1 gay :)
What did you make yours out of?

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
What do I do about my constant urge to tell my homophobic family that I support LGBTQ+ in hopes that they disown me?
Sexualities like Asexual, Pansexual, Omnisexual, etc. are just kind of ignored or forgotten in comparison to gay, lesbian, or bi and it's sad-

Also funny meme:
heterosexual: door swings one way
homosexual: door swings other way
bisexual: door swings both ways
pansexual: revolving door
demisexual: door is locked, one person has key
asexual: door is actually a wall