LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I love when tiktok just reminds me gay people still don’t have equality and how life as a homosexual is still awful.

Like ah yeah… I forgot most people aren’t very accepting of my woman loving tendencies. Thanks for the reminder ✨

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
yup i get you @shinnayu nayu thats why people get mad when they look on my fyp page and don't see addison rae and charli and any other tiktok dancers and popular people instead they see i'm on the bi side of tiktok i follow a bunch of lgbtq+
there's always those videos like "sorry i was racing my grandma" or smth and it would be that HOT bi girl transition istg i simp too much

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
can we, as a community, collectively agree to stop saying gay panic, please? it's not a cute little phrase for catching gay feelings like ppl say. it's a court defense - you can plead "gay panic" as a justifiable reason for attacking or k!ll!ng a queer person. and it's not an old thing, either - it's still used in courts today and oftentimes still works. this article explains the back story some more:

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
can we, as a community, collectively agree to stop saying gay panic, please? it's not a cute little phrase for catching gay feelings like ppl say. it's a court defense - you can plead "gay panic" as a justifiable reason for attacking or k!ll!ng a queer person. and it's not an old thing, either - it's still used in courts today and oftentimes still works. this article explains the back story some more:

texas isn't even on the list ugh i hate it here

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Ig this is more of a rant but ayo lgbtq+ support thread it’s what it’s here for

My dad doesn’t know I’m a lesbian. This is the main issue for me. He is not homophobic …The thing is I want to be able to do that same thing with him, where I reveal it in such a normal way, that it would feel like a “straight person coming out” moment. But I don’t have a girlfriend. So instead, it doesn’t feel like a normal thing, it feels like something I’m actively keeping a secret, which is the opposite of what I want it to be. Because to me it isn’t a secret, it’s not something I’m ashamed of, it’s just something I wish everyone else saw the same way as I do. And because they don’t, it’s becoming what I don’t want it to be

Hope that made sense lol
So. What I’m quoting isn’t the entire post I sent but a snippet that’s relevant. You can read back if you want to know the whole rant.

I’m here instead to tell everyone that I’ve come out to my dad :D
He’s super supportive and understanding. He had such an amazing reaction. I feel so happy and so loved and I feel like this whole part of me that felt like a secret isn’t a secret anymore.

To everyone who isn’t out to their family because they’re afraid. It’s really scary to have to tell someone when you don’t actually know what to say or how to say it. But (unless it’s unsafe for you to do so), sometimes finally saying it is just such a good feeling. I hope everyone can have what I had today at some point in their life.

And for everyone, happy pride month

*Also since I mentioned in the post that I wanted to come out through a partner, sorry to ruin the happy pride month but I’m still single. IK ITS SO UNFAIR UGH /j. It ended up just coming up in conversation. So sadly it wasn’t a “normal” coming out. But it also still felt natural

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
So. What I’m quoting isn’t the entire post I sent but a snippet that’s relevant. You can read back if you want to know the whole rant.

I’m here instead to tell everyone that I’ve come out to my dad :D
He’s super supportive and understanding. He had such an amazing reaction. I feel so happy and so loved and I feel like this whole part of me that felt like a secret isn’t a secret anymore.

To everyone who isn’t out to their family because they’re afraid. It’s really scary to have to tell someone when you don’t actually know what to say or how to say it. But (unless it’s unsafe for you to do so), sometimes finally saying it is just such a good feeling. I hope everyone can have what I had today at some point in their life.

And for everyone, happy pride month

*Also since I mentioned in the post that I wanted to come out through a partner, sorry to ruin the happy pride month but I’m still single. IK ITS SO UNFAIR UGH /j. It ended up just coming up in conversation. So sadly it wasn’t a “normal” coming out. But it also still felt natural
i'm so happy for you, congrats!!