LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
It just feels like it’s making a mockery of the LGBTQ+ community, in particular the trans movement in this case. There’s so much more to being trans than just wearing non-typical outfits for your assigned gender. You can be a cis man and wear makeup and put on dresses. You can be a cis girl and have short hair and have never worn a dress in your life. We always scream about how gender is a social construct and this is an example of that. But just because you don’t conform to what’s expected of you it doesn’t mean your identity is something completely different.
And again god forbid that guy was actually trans but in the closet. His comments would be filled with all these people trying to force him out. And you bet these are the same people who would cry about why outing is so bad if someone else had outed him
ik the thread you guys are talking abt, and as a trans person, i didn't find anything wrong w it. he's a fictional character (whose creator has said that ppl making headcanons abt his characters' sexualities/genders is fine and he enjoys seeing what ppl think) and the person who posted the thread was a trans person who saw a lot of themselves in dipper and so made the thread to share their headcanon.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
ik the thread you guys are talking abt, and as a trans person, i didn't find anything wrong w it. he's a fictional character (whose creator has said that ppl making headcanons abt his characters' sexualities/genders is fine and he enjoys seeing what ppl think) and the person who posted the thread was a trans person who saw a lot of themselves in dipper and so made the thread to share their headcanon.
Ah idk anything about the character I was mostly just commenting on the tiktok (who was a real person not a character). Apologies if I said anything wrong

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
Sorry if I sounded complainy but I was making more enphasis in people's peception on trans life more than the character. I said what I found uncomfortable in the thread.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Ah idk anything about the character I was mostly just commenting on the tiktok (who was a real person not a character). Apologies if I said anything wrong
oh, okay, i thought you meant the character. and no, you didn't say anything wrong, no worries

Sorry if I sounded complainy but I was making more enphasis in people's peception on trans life more than the character. I said what I found uncomfortable in the thread.
i understand that, sorry if i came across as annoyed or anything

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
do asexual ppl still wanna have kids? like, biological kids?
i don't wanna sound rude, but its something i always wanted to know

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
do asexual ppl still wanna have kids? like, biological kids?
i don't wanna sound rude, but its something i always wanted to know
depends on the person. also, asexual ppl don't necessarily never wanna have sex. it's abt a lack of sexual attraction; some asexual ppl may wanna have sex, but they don't feel sexually attracted to ppl.

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
depends on the person. also, asexual ppl don't necessarily never wanna have sex. it's abt a lack of sexual attraction; some asexual ppl may wanna have sex, but they don't feel sexually attracted to ppl.
oh okay, tysm for the clarification ^^

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
How many sexualities are out there? Makes me curious.
there's probably no real way to know. i googled it, and there's no answer that's universal. and one site listed bi-curious as a sexuality, but i don't think that's a sexuality. i mean, yeah, ppl may use that until they know how they wanna identify, but i don't think bi-curious is a real sexuality like bisexuality or lesbianism is (and just to be clear, i'm not biphobic or anything else). plus some ppl wanna try and throw in fake sexualities like dreamsexual or animesexual. and some rly sick fucks try and count pedophilia as a sexuality :cautious:😡

Lysaa

‘Go Habs Go’
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
there's probably no real way to know. i googled it, and there's no answer that's universal. and one site listed bi-curious as a sexuality, but i don't think that's a sexuality. i mean, yeah, ppl may use that until they know how they wanna identify, but i don't think bi-curious is a real sexuality like bisexuality or lesbianism is (and just to be clear, i'm not biphobic or anything else). plus some ppl wanna try and throw in fake sexualities like dreamsexual or animesexual. and some rly sick fucks try and count pedophilia as a sexuality :cautious:😡
also watersexual 😭😭 like???? Also MAPs/Pedos can go to hell 😍

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Oh really? Wow, there must ALOT of sexualities then. Whats bi-curious? Heard of it but I have no idea what it actually is. Dreamsexual? Wtf s that? Animesexual, omg plsss thats actualy really dumb, honsetly. Pedophillia? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Who in the right mind would call that a sexuality, disgusting.

Thank you for the answer though, I may never know all sexualites either way. :ROFLMAO:🥰

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
also watersexual 😭😭 like???? Also MAPs/Pedos can go to hell 😍
ikr, that's so silly. and agreed 😍

i saw this one where this girl said she was sexually attracted to bees 💀
vanessa?! /ref

Oh really? Wow, there must ALOT of sexualities then. Whats bi-curious? Heard of it but I have no idea what it actually is. Dreamsexual? Wtf s that? Animesexual, omg plsss thats actualy really dumb, honsetly. Pedophillia? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Who in the right mind would call that a sexuality, disgusting.

Thank you for the answer though, I may never know all sexualites either way. :ROFLMAO:🥰
bi-curious is when ppl aren't sure if they're bi or not, but they're exploring. they don't always arrive to the conclusion that they're bisexual, but bi-curious is just the exploration of the possibility lol. and dreamsexual is only feeling sexual attraction in your dreams :rolleyes: