LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hailey

Kpop Rookie
YOUR SO LOVELY I'M SO LOVELY WE ARE SOLOVELYLOVELY
Credits
Sunoo
Kevin
I am bi and I go by she/her or he/him depending on what side of me you are talking about, for example, on my feminine side you would say she/her (duh) and for my male (acting) side I go by He/Him also I used to be lesbian and then pan then bi and I hv\ave stayed bi ever since then, I proud of who I am and I always will be, Also NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS YOU BETTER LOVE YOURSELF If someone says your not perfect just remember that NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE NOT EVEN KPOP IDOLS ARE PERFECT SO BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE AND BE HAPPY WITH WHO YOU ARE

Last edited:

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
i'm gonna re introduce myself here

my name is wyatt/adrian
my pronouns are xe/xem, he/him, they/them
i'm a pansexual trans-male
please be kind to me, as everyone else, as we've all faced lgbt-phobia.
okay i'm gonna re introduce myself here for the 3rd time

my name is adrian, nicknames are adri, ian, and rain.
my pronouns are still xe/xem, he/him, they/them.
i am a very gay trans-male
again, please be kind to me, yourself, and everyone here, since we've all faced lgbtphobia. 💕

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
hi~ i go by alessandra here. i use she/her.

i identify as queer. previously i identified as pansexual, then as bisexual. its been some years since then. ultimately i prefer the fluidity and ambiguity of queer, since im stil learning about myself.

genderwise i consider myself a cisgender woman. i haven't taken the time to really explore my connection to gender yet, but as it is i am content to be a woman (despite everything lol).

while i don't have a lot of personal experience, im happy to offer support if you need it. 💕🌈

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
Who else hasn't told their parents your pronouns and sexuality
my pronouns are assumed since im cis, but i havent actually come out to any of my family. i'm 26 and still live with my dad and two brothers, but only my younger brother knows im queer. im not close with my family in general, so even tho i dont hide it, it just doesn't really come up.

i can't give you any personal advice, but you could try to get a feel for what your parents might respond with by checking their reactions to a film or celebrity. take your time if you feel you aren't ready yet, and i hope for the best for you.

Hailey

Kpop Rookie
YOUR SO LOVELY I'M SO LOVELY WE ARE SOLOVELYLOVELY
Credits
Sunoo
Kevin
my pronouns are assumed since im cis, but i havent actually come out to any of my family. i'm 26 and still live with my dad and two brothers, but only my younger brother knows im queer. im not close with my family in general, so even tho i dont hide it, it just doesn't really come up.

i can't give you any personal advice, but you could try to get a feel for what your parents might respond with by checking their reactions to a film or celebrity. take your time if you feel you aren't ready yet, and i hope for the best for you.
Thank ou for your feedback I will try that