K-Pop Confessions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
But ofc no one will bat an eye on that bc he’s a man and he’s “funny”, cause if a female idol did the same thing then she’ll obv get dragged immediately
Seulgi from Red Velvet did the same thing to a sheep and no one cared. It was considered one of Seulgi's funniest moments. The sheep kicked her and made a noise at her and she tried to make a noise back but got scared and ran away.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
not excited for twice's new english release. i think it's time jype gives up on promoting in the west.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Today, I’ve learned that Songsun from TRI.BE is Yuri’s (SNSD) cousin.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
So like. I think at one point in my life I tried to undo all the conditioning that kpop companies have done to us, and stop seeing idols as perfect magical beings and instead view them as realistic people. And from this I started to imagine them as if they’re like the opposite of what is being shown to me. Like not all the time. But sometimes.

And like. I just noticed it recently coz I was watching an idol react to finding out a lesbian couple was at their fansign and like I just said to myself “lmao imagine her just thinking ffs not these gays coming here” and then just laughed at the idea of one of my favourite idols being homophobic 💀 (for clarification I’m gay which makes the fact I found this funny even more cursed). And then again today I saw a clip of one idol doing aegyo and another laughing and like slapping their arm Yknow a classic interaction and was just like “bet she’s thinking ffs Unnie you’re embarrassing us again”. So it seems I’ve gone the opposite way and instead of seeing my idols as perfect I now see them as evil 💀

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
So like. I think at one point in my life I tried to undo all the conditioning that kpop companies have done to us, and stop seeing idols as perfect magical beings and instead view them as realistic people. And from this I started to imagine them as if they’re like the opposite of what is being shown to me. Like not all the time. But sometimes.

And like. I just noticed it recently coz I was watching an idol react to finding out a lesbian couple was at their fansign and like I just said to myself “lmao imagine her just thinking ffs not these gays coming here” and then just laughed at the idea of one of my favourite idols being homophobic 💀 (for clarification I’m gay which makes the fact I found this funny even more cursed). And then again today I saw a clip of one idol doing aegyo and another laughing and like slapping their arm Yknow a classic interaction and was just like “bet she’s thinking ffs Unnie you’re embarrassing us again”. So it seems I’ve gone the opposite way and instead of seeing my idols as perfect I now see them as evil 💀
I feel the same way. I used to think idols were perfect angels. Now, whenever I see them interact with anyone, in my mind, im thinking pfff what a fake interaction do better next time. Sometimes I want to meet them or interact with them and my mind yet again starts saying things like why them? they're probably some stuck up snob. Anyways, youre not alone.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin

I've never really seen idols as perfect but I did have a hard time reminding myself they aren't what they say they are on camera. After all the scandals of 2019-2022, I now just naturally assume idols r liars. That's probably a negative way of thinking but I can't lie, I am probably right abt most of them atp. That's why I stay away from groups who give me an ick. Even my own faves give me an ick sometimes and I have to distance myself from them for a bit.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon

fr
I used to think all idols were perfect but I remembered, they're human.
I saw this one clip and I was like how is he not absolutely dying of cringe and telling him to just stop and then I remembered oh yeah "idol image"

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
- I’m one of those ppl that absolutely dislike male idols that have like deep DEEEEEP voices (e.g. Felix from skz, leedo from oneus) like when they sing and rap.
they’re not for me and I don’t fuck with those types of voices - I think they’re massively overrated.
But male idols with high (non-deep) voices however is totally my shittttt.

- So seongmin was initially one of my biases in crvt. Tbh I really miss his old voice (aka high voice) ;-; (like why did it have to change?? 😭) I was so sad when his voice started getting a bit deeper in 2021 as he was about to turn 18 at that time, so I had to unbias him. (I know that’s not something he can’t control though, but like I said male idols with deep voices are not my personal taste).
you should listen to carnival by ablue! you might not like the rapper's voice, but one of the vocalists has a pretty high voice, it's refreshing

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
you should listen to carnival by ablue! you might not like the rapper's voice, but one of the vocalists has a pretty high voice, it's refreshing
oh okie! I'll give it a listen :)

edit: his voice sounds unique and nice! ^^

Last edited:

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I know that Zenith is Epex’s fandom name (I don’t stan them btw). And this is what I came across with so I decided to take a pic of it lol
E13615DA-360F-4BFA-BEC9-D5464E3B74B0.jpeg

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
- still have not listened to whatever the album flip that is on the first time i heard pale blue dot was live in concert
- the only groups i keep up with are loona txt sf9 and nflying those are the only i actively listen to new music ive given up on every other group because idk i just gave up 😭

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Here are some of my random stupid confessions.
- I thought that Seventeen had seventeen members.
- I used to save lots of kpop and kdrama memes and reaction pics on my tablet whenever I visited Pinterest.
- I thought Minnie from (G)i-dle was Japanese.
- Me and my cousin listened to SuJu's No Other ages ago, but I didn't know anything about Kpop back then. We thought SuJu members were Chinese
- I thought that I.O.I and Twice were the same group.
- I used to dodge stanning groups that have many members, especially when they have 9+ members.
- While many stans thought Hoshi was Japanese at first glance, I somehow knew he wasn't
- It took me quite some time to tell Asahi and Yoshi (Treasure) apart
- I used to think ATEEZ had 9 members. Whenever I tried memorizing the names, I always found out one member was missing lol

There must be more...I'll post when I remember them

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
Here are some of my random stupid confessions.
- I thought that Seventeen had seventeen members.
- I used to save lots of kpop and kdrama memes and reaction pics on my tablet whenever I visited Pinterest.
- I thought Minnie from (G)i-dle was Japanese.
- Me and my cousin listened to SuJu's No Other ages ago, but I didn't know anything about Kpop back then. We thought SuJu members were Chinese
- I thought that I.O.I and Twice were the same group.
- I used to dodge stanning groups that have many members, especially when they have 9+ members.
- While many stans thought Hoshi was Japanese at first glance, I somehow knew he wasn't
- It took me quite some time to tell Asahi and Yoshi (Treasure) apart
- I used to think ATEEZ had 9 members. Whenever I tried memorizing the names, I always found out one member was missing lol

There must be more...I'll post when I remember them
there used to be 9 ateez members pre debut i remember but i do not remember why he didnt debut so miscounting is a little fair

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Used to think Taeyong from NCT and S.Coups from Seventeen were the same person and I thought he just went back and forth being the leader of both groups. I found out they were separate people through a Jungkook fanfic

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I need to confess that I've never understood why Jessica was kicked out of snsd. Like the rumor was that snsd members weren't happy with her establishing her own brand because it conflicted with snsd's schedules but like the next 3 years after Jessica left, the snsd members started debuting solo, acting, and doing their own things. So I don't believe it was that. Other rumors say there was jealousy towards Jessica because she was the most popular member and a main vocal along with taeyeon but that doesn't make sense because taeyeon is popular as well, I get she's the leader but why did Jessica have to get kicked out?

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I need to confess that I've never understood why Jessica was kicked out of snsd. Like the rumor was that snsd members weren't happy with her establishing her own brand because it conflicted with snsd's schedules but like the next 3 years after Jessica left, the snsd members started debuting solo, acting, and doing their own things. So I don't believe it was that. Other rumors say there was jealousy towards Jessica because she was the most popular member and a main vocal along with taeyeon but that doesn't make sense because taeyeon is popular as well, I get she's the leader but why did Jessica have to get kicked out?
this is probably false, but i heard that jessica was kinda terrible? like, she and the members didn't get along and stuff so sm kicked her out. but again, it's most likely just a rumor

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
this is probably false, but i heard that jessica was kinda terrible? like, she and the members didn't get along and stuff so sm kicked her out. but again, it's most likely just a rumor
interesting, i've seen quite the opposite story going around. rumors about snsd members being jealous and horrible towards jessica and the other members. i doubt any of this is true tbh. if anything, SM is probably the main reason.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
interesting, i've seen quite the opposite story going around. rumors about snsd members being jealous and horrible towards jessica and the other members. i doubt any of this is true tbh. if anything, SM is probably the main reason.
ig we'll never know for sure, but i wouldn't doubt it. sm has a history of being terrible to idols born outside of korea