K-Pop Confessions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
. when I first got into red velvet, I thought Yeri wasn't needed in the group
. I thought Cube Entertainment was in the big3 when I first got into kpop
. I thought SM sucked at producing good dancers
. I wasn't a big fan of Xiaoting because I hated how a lot of her fans didn't think Chaehyun was a good center now I do
. I dont really like Jiwoo from nmixx, her vocal tone, dance, singing is not my cup of tea.. rapping is ok but like- she's not my fav
I think the jiwoo one is because she mostly raps while her rapping is okay I prefer her vocals especially in jazz songs but her voice in nmixx's more wacky songs doesn't sound that good to me

Iz*Grass

♡ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♡
Author
Credits
The8
Jun
Zhengting
Seonghwa
- i cant bring myself to like a lot of 4th/5th gen girl groups. the only ones I actually stan are stayc and itzy and I tolerate aespa.
- I don't really care about k-pop scandals (beyond the fact that members leave or go on hiatus) and I feel that fans sometimes are just way too sensitive about some stuff (all the minor ones, not actual crime ones like burning sun).
- i hate hybe with a passion because they made nu'est disband. Thats it. I used to like them because of enha and txt but then enha got too problematic to fully enjoy.
- i hate jype for nmixx. I really want to stan them because I feel like I would love them but the whole plagiarism thing is STILL annoying me and ruins my image of them tbh.
- k-bands are still seriously underrated and I can't take it anymore :(. Why when someone likes Xdinary heroes they think they're qualified to talk abt k-bands?? Raising my hopes over here smh.

- when I first got into k-pop, my first group was itzy and I thought they were unpopular since they didn't win every single daesang...? idk what i was thinking
- When I got my nu'est romanticize album, i brought it to school to show all my friends (non-kpop stans lol)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
The way ADOR promotes NewJeans is really messy to me… like no one can agree what their debut song was, coz some sources said Cookie was the debut and all the other songs were pre-release. And then others said Attention was the debut and the others were just bsides? Or were they all title tracks?? I don’t understand. And now I have it written down that their comeback is tomorrow yet I can’t see ANYthing to indicate there’s a comeback tomorrow. No teaser photos no anything. So was Ditto the comeback?? I thought it was a pre-release bside. It’s so unclear. Why can’t companies just promote their groups normally why have they always gotta go do something elaborate and confusing

I cannot even tell if this is a confession, unpopular opinion or just me crying so have it here

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
The way ADOR promotes NewJeans is really messy to me… like no one can agree what their debut song was, coz some sources said Cookie was the debut and all the other songs were pre-release. And then others said Attention was the debut and the others were just bsides? Or were they all title tracks?? I don’t understand. And now I have it written down that their comeback is tomorrow yet I can’t see ANYthing to indicate there’s a comeback tomorrow. No teaser photos no anything. So was Ditto the comeback?? I thought it was a pre-release bside. It’s so unclear. Why can’t companies just promote their groups normally why have they always gotta go do something elaborate and confusing

I cannot even tell if this is a confession, unpopular opinion or just me crying so have it here
I really agree with youu
I can never know what's happening because ADOR is so unclear about everything.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
- i cant bring myself to like a lot of 4th/5th gen girl groups. the only ones I actually stan are stayc and itzy and I tolerate aespa.
- I don't really care about k-pop scandals (beyond the fact that members leave or go on hiatus) and I feel that fans sometimes are just way too sensitive about some stuff (all the minor ones, not actual crime ones like burning sun).
- i hate hybe with a passion because they made nu'est disband. Thats it. I used to like them because of enha and txt but then enha got too problematic to fully enjoy.
- i hate jype for nmixx. I really want to stan them because I feel like I would love them but the whole plagiarism thing is STILL annoying me and ruins my image of them tbh.
- k-bands are still seriously underrated and I can't take it anymore :(. Why when someone likes Xdinary heroes they think they're qualified to talk abt k-bands?? Raising my hopes over here smh.

- when I first got into k-pop, my first group was itzy and I thought they were unpopular since they didn't win every single daesang...? idk what i was thinking
- When I got my nu'est romanticize album, i brought it to school to show all my friends (non-kpop stans lol)
what did jyp/nmixx plagiarize?

Iz*Grass

♡ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♡
Author
Credits
The8
Jun
Zhengting
Seonghwa
what did jyp/nmixx plagiarize?
i dont think it was ever fully confirmed by jype but it was ateez/loona/enhypen due to the extreme similarity in concept and in the set ups of the concept photos and mv. I think fans first got upset because the debut concept photos resembled loona's and enhypen's, and then ateez 'the real' mv and 'o.o' mv were very similar as well as their group concept explanations
FM3s1pMWQAkKnKC.jpg

sorry literally looking at this makes me so mad bc KQ was such a small company and then jype does this..?

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
i dont think it was ever fully confirmed by jype but it was ateez/loona/enhypen due to the extreme similarity in concept and in the set ups of the concept photos and mv. I think fans first got upset because the debut concept photos resembled loona's and enhypen's, and then ateez 'the real' mv and 'o.o' mv were very similar as well as their group concept explanations
FM3s1pMWQAkKnKC.jpg

sorry literally looking at this makes me so mad bc KQ was such a small company and then jype does this..?
oh okay thanks!

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin

both newjeans and ADOR have said it is a triple title track debut. attention, cookie, and hype boy are all title tracks and hurt is the only bside

Fool4hoon<3

Kpop Amateur
Credits
- i used to only stan bts
-i thought j-hope and suga (bts) were ugly
-i used to think idols were perfect (in every way)
- ok pls don't hate me for this but....I still ship some idols (just a few tho)

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
ATEEZ used to be one of my ults, but when they released Thanxx I've been questioning whether I should stan them any longer because the melody sounded so disturbing to my ears. I didn't unstan them cuz the later songs they released such as celebrate, fireworks, dreamers, deja vu, eternal sunshine, turbulence were really good...But they started to release songs like the real, rocky and guerila and it made me wonder what really happened to their music, like all of them sounded like a combination of unpleasant noises to me, so I unstanned. I liked Halazia though, but I hope they produce good songs like wave, answer, promise, treasure, utopia, aurora, fireworks again. I feel like the uniqueness they had in their songs is gone now :(

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
- I’m one of those ppl that absolutely dislike male idols that have like deep DEEEEEP voices (e.g. Felix from skz, leedo from oneus) like when they sing and rap.
they’re not for me and I don’t fuck with those types of voices - I think they’re massively overrated.
But male idols with high (non-deep) voices however is totally my shittttt.

- So seongmin was initially one of my biases in crvt. Tbh I really miss his old voice (aka high voice) ;-; (like why did it have to change?? 😭) I was so sad when his voice started getting a bit deeper in 2021 as he was about to turn 18 at that time, so I had to unbias him. (I know that’s not something he can’t control though, but like I said male idols with deep voices are not my personal taste).

h3artti

Kpop Fan
Credits
Gaeul
Hyein
Sunoo
- I’m one of those ppl that absolutely dislike male idols that have like deep DEEEEEP voices (e.g. Felix from skz, leedo from oneus) like when they sing and rap.
they’re not for me and I don’t fuck with those types of voices - I think they’re massively overrated.
But male idols with high (non-deep) voices however is totally my shittttt.

- So seongmin was initially one of my biases in crvt. Tbh I really miss his old voice (aka high voice) ;-; (like why did it have to change?? 😭) I was so sad when his voice started getting a bit deeper in 2021 as he was about to turn 18 at that time, so I had to unbias him. (I know that’s not something he can’t control though, but like I said male idols with deep voices are not my personal taste).

righttttttt i hate when male idols do for me its fine when they talk but when they sing with it i cant vibe with the song

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
So there was a video where Jangjun was with the lambs (this was like somewhere in between 2017-2019), and then one of it was making a noise at him. But then when Jangjun screamed right back at it in front of its face, I thought what he did was rly immature and ridiculous especially at his big age. It doesn’t even look cool at all. And he thought he really did something….🤨
But ofc no one will bat an eye on that bc he’s a man and he’s “funny”, cause if a female idol did the same thing then she’ll obv get dragged immediately