K-Pop Confessions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
-i hate lenticular photocards. actually, i hate everything lenticular
-sometimes i take selfies and pretend i'm taking photos for my ultra popular pcs lmao
-i used to be a twice anti, now i ult them

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
- I didnt know there was and ignored every kpop group but bts and bp for like a whole damn year
- I used to dislike I've because they were "too popular" and didn't have to work for it, but ik that was dumb
- I used to have dahyun as my bias because I thought Nayeon was the most biased and I didn't want the most biased
- I genuinely used to think felix was bi before I got into stray kids, but none of that is confirmed, unless him saying his ideal type for boys means something
- I used to not like felix because he had a deeper voice than V, now he's my bias wrecker in my ult group uh
- I used to think changbin was unattractive but now he's def not the lowest when I think of visuals, he's pretty attractive to me now
- I used to think sihyeon was the second most biased
- I used to bias beomgyu just cause of his hair in loser lover, but cmon he looked super good admit it
- I thought my first group would always be bts, hahha no
- I thought Jungkook was the most popular until like 3 months ago

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
ok more coming your way

. I thought Hyein and Haerin were sisters for like a day-
. When I first got into BTS, I thought Jin was the oldest, and next came RM
. When attention came up on my for you page, I thought they were releasing a group that did everything themselves or something
. I used to think Yoon wasn't prettyyy, what was I even thinking?
. I thought Hanni was the second youngest for like a week

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Whenever I need to spell narcissistic I Google the lyrics to Love Dive so I can just copy and paste it. Autocorrect usually refuses to help me but today it worked

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
um...

- I used to hate kpop
- I used to think that BTS was the only kpop group and the whole genre was just for them
- When I saw SuperM at one world together at home, I thought they were BTS
- When I first got into kpop, I only liked NCT and hated every single other group
- At some point after only liking NCT, I hated every group that wasn't under SME
- I used to think chinese idols were superior to korean idols
- I used to hate Ateez and seventeen
- I hate nmixx with my whole heart (the plagiarism)
- I saw a guy with a sehun jacket in my school two weeks ago and I asked him if he liked exo and he said his sister did TT
(then I saw him with a kai jacket-)
- I lowkey dislike 4th gen
- I can't stand danielle of newjeans for some weird reason

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I strongly dislike BTS, especially Jimin. I used to ult them but too many things happened for me to like them anymore.
I unstanned Enhypen cause of the whole fat-shaming thing. Even if it's not true just the fact that this idea came to be disgusts me.
I unstanned Kep1er because of their inability to find a concept and toxic Bahiyyah stans.
I used to ship idols *I'm cringing while typing this*
I used to dislike Seulgi when I was a baby Reveluv because she was getting more lines than Wendy. Now I love all of them!
I think that Mina is not even Lead Dancer material in Twice.
I also have some interesting opinions on the dance line in Everglow and who should have what.

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I used to ship idols *I'm cringing while typing this*
No coz there’s still posts from me being CONVINCED of a ship and loving them and talking about them and occasionally they get unearthed by someone or even worse liked and a part of my soul dies. If I die early it’s Kprofiles’s fault!! /lh

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
sometimes i watch dance practices and watch like i am a dance teacher, it helps me understand the dance when i learn it, and it's helped me point out who in the group is the strongest dancer vs. the weakest

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
No coz there’s still posts from me being CONVINCED of a ship and loving them and talking about them and occasionally they get unearthed by someone or even worse liked and a part of my soul dies. If I die early it’s Kprofiles’s fault!! /lh
Bro that just happened to me with the rare pair thread. it's so embarrassing, what was I thinking?!