K-Pop Confessions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

monitani

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lmao talking about izone, i think sequence really fits yujin (her facecam fyi:
) and in ive yujin with similar style (long hair without bangs) shines sooo much. Also chaewon biggest glow up as well 😭 lots of people talking about this fr

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Lmao talking about izone, i think sequence really fits yujin (her facecam fyi:
) and in ive yujin with similar style (long hair without bangs) shines sooo much. Also chaewon biggest glow up as well 😭 lots of people talking about this fr
she looks rlly pretty
YES CHAEWON HAD THE BEST IZONE GLOWUP

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Both billlie and woo!ah!’s music sucks. I tried listening to some of their songs and I don’t like any of them at all, so I’ll have to pass.
And ichillin’s music too I gotta say. Except, La Luna and 1+1 are their only best songs so far.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Whenever I see the name “Baemon” I thought it was like a ship name. It wasn’t until I realised that it was the short name for YG’s upcoming new gg.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
every time feeling like my self esteem is low, i go on ao3, read a fanfic, and remember i am not one of those ppl who actually reads my name when i read y/n. i am not her, she is not me. i do not like her and i do not claim her. at least i am not y/n 💀💀/j

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
So when Bomin was a guest on hello counsellor (that was where I first discovered him) I thought he was a member of UNB, but then I started getting into golcha in late 2019 I was quite surprised to find out that he was in golcha and not UNB 😂
It was because him along with the UNB members were guests on that show in the same episode so yea I thought he was in that group lol

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I love Sumin so much but i find her voice a little unbearable to listen to sometimes. Hope they can give songs in STAYC's range because I find that sometimes Siuen, Yoon, and Sumin to have this problem. I like their lower registers much more

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Omg I agree with u so much despite the fact she's my bias her vocal tone sometimes annoys me when she sings either she is very talented
I love Sumin so much but i find her voice a little unbearable to listen to sometimes. Hope they can give songs in STAYC's range because I find that sometimes Siuen, Yoon, and Sumin to have this problem. I like their lower registers much more

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
. when I first got into red velvet, I thought Yeri wasn't needed in the group
. I thought Cube Entertainment was in the big3 when I first got into kpop
. I thought SM sucked at producing good dancers
. I wasn't a big fan of Xiaoting because I hated how a lot of her fans didn't think Chaehyun was a good center now I do
. I dont really like Jiwoo from nmixx, her vocal tone, dance, singing is not my cup of tea.. rapping is ok but like- she's not my fav