K-Pop Confessions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Okay here is a longer list of confessions based somewhat on what other people are saying. Some of these people will probably already know about me

1. I used to hate kpop and judge kpop stans
2. Kpop was one of the first steps I took to realising my identity as a lesbian. My friend insisted on getting me into kpop and told me she’d send me boy groups, and I said no to send me girl groups as I was more interested in them. Though this wasn’t THE thing that made me identify as a lesbian, this did make me start questioning my sexuality
3. When I first began to listen to kpop, I only stanned Blackpink, and hated other groups with a passion
4. The two targets of the most of my hate were TWICE (because no one dare rival Blackpink) and ITZY (because no one dare become a successful rookie with a bright future). Bare in mind this was very early 2019
5. I used to think Mamamoo had a space theme in names but that ended very quickly upon discovering Wheein 3 seconds after Solar and Moonbyul
6. All the cliche groups who people confused I also confused
7. I once got into a (lighthearted) argument about whether CLC’s Eunbin could pole dance better than Solar and I took it very to heart
8. Used to refuse to stan soloists
9. I used to dislike Kwon Eunbi because her name was so similar to Eunbin’s (Kwon Eunbin) that it made it harder to find photos and videos of her LMAO
10. On the subject of IZ*ONE, used to not be able to differentiate Chaewon, Yena, Yuri, Nako and Hitomi at all
11. My ITZY hate ended because of Ryujin’s pink hair. Though did get reignited later because I didn’t understand Wannabe’s hype (I love it now)
12. I used to ship two idols very passionately. You could still find posts about it here. It’s very cringy so if you ever do find these posts do me a favour and scroll past them
13. This isn’t necessarily kpop related but I’ve used kpop songs to name reveal on this site twice and no one has noticed it
14. I’ve been running fake groups since 2020. My first group was intended to be Mamamoo’s younger sibling group. Eventually I stopped running them because the empire grew so big it was causing me stress. Since then I’ve run a couple of other groups behind the scenes, and have a soloist and a revived version of one of my old groups being run in private as well as CALLA
15. I tend to end up with “song frienemies”. This is because I’m very stubborn when it comes to my opinions. Sometimes I will very passionately dislike a song, but it’ll grow on me rapidly. Because of my own opinion changing so quickly, I feel like I was “wrong” and don’t want to admit it. Therefore whenever I listen to the song and enjoy it, it makes me slightly mad
16. One song that didn’t become my frienemy is Catallena by Orange Caramel. Within the last 6 months I randomly began to love it and I’m not afraid to admit it.

And that’s 16 random kpop confessions I could think of

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
i hate kard's music after they dropped their tropical sound. i don't want them to go back or anything becuz it's too late for that and no one wants that not even me but i have to admit their tropical sound was better than whatever genre they r doing now. it's so loud and so energetic, it is now my personal taste, that's one of the reasons i stopped stanning groups with loud music all together. sure i can appreciate a loud bop from time to time but comeback after comeback???? it's a skip from me and i will probably block u social media followed by likin a hate tweet or two abt u

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
also, purple kiss' music is terrible, the girls r pretty n talented but everytime i put on a random kpop playlist i have to skip their music (yes even zombie sometimes)

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
I strongly dislike BTS, especially Jimin. I used to ult them but too many things happened for me to like them anymore.
I unstanned Enhypen cause of the whole fat-shaming thing. Even if it's not true just the fact that this idea came to be disgusts me.
I unstanned Kep1er because of their inability to find a concept and toxic Bahiyyah stans.
I used to ship idols *I'm cringing while typing this*
I used to dislike Seulgi when I was a baby Reveluv because she was getting more lines than Wendy. Now I love all of them!
I think that Mina is not even Lead Dancer material in Twice.
I also have some interesting opinions on the dance line in Everglow and who should have what.
Now u gotta say

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
Going off of technique E:U should be a lead dancer, Onda should be a main dancer, and Yiren shouldn't have a dance role.
Hm I kinda agree with u
Except for Yiren
I think she can have a sub dancer or just a dancer position

oh and also for eu if she could practice a little bit more she can be a main in my opinion

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Hm I kinda agree with u
Except for Yiren
I think she can have a sub dancer or just a dancer position

oh and also for eu if she could practice a little bit more she can be a main in my opinion
Yeah I agree with E:U. She needs more practice with dynamics. She doesn't apply a lot of power to her movements which is an issue due to the amount of power in a lot of their choreo. It makes her fade into the background. And yeah I think I would give Yiren a sub-dance role, but that isn't super prevalent in kpop.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Sighs… here it goes.

If I don’t end up liking the Cheshire album, i will probably un-ult ITZY. I don’t really have another group lined up to replace them. ITZY is the only group I really watched content of (though I hardly watch kpop content in general). I suppose I’ll be a WJSN ult? Or maybe an IVE ult… point is, your fave ITZY ult might not be that soon

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I am here to confess that HYBE is the worst company for consistency and i am nervous for newjean's comeback because HYBE just changes their groups concepts for no reason and it is never good. They changed enha's fantasy concept to the most basic 4th gen bg concept u could imagine, and its not like the music got any better either, it got worse. only improvement made by the concept change was the styling but it wasnt even bad to begin with. the members dont suit the concept, it makes no sense for their storyline, and it's just boring, i thought HYBE wanted to be unique? they changed txt's dream-like fairytale concept to... teen boys.. despite the fact that they changed it AFTER all the members became adults... literally what? then they changed it to good boy gone bad, their worst title track imo. txt i love u so much u r my ults and u r not to blame but they do not suit that concept at all 😭. i cannot take them seriously throwing a burning stuff ESPECIALLY when they had beomgyu in the trash??? like what??????? anyway.. svt aren't victims because they r already established and stuff. le sserafim went from chic and kinda boring to high fashion and surviving world ending events ig?? i have no issue with this because their debut concept needed work anyway and we got impurities so i am smiling. newjeans went to those end of year shows and showed up in dark colored outfits, doing "hiphop" remixes of their songs, and giving off a tough look. if that's any clue of their next comeback, my eyes would roll back so hard they'd get stuck at the back of my eye sockets. HYBE likes to do those fake deep concepts only 13 year olds who just got access to the internet would find innovative and new. hopefully this is not the case and those end of year outfits were just ugly and they were trying something new for fun or something idk

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
I used to think Rm and Hwasa were Japanese
I actually really liked Bts when I first got into kpop, but I saw Exo and ended up with a crush on Chanyeol lol
Enhypen was the easiest group to remember faces for me
I have a theory that the longer you like kpop the harder it gets to remember faces

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
- I thought blitzers was a girl group all along
- I used to have the biggest crush on Taehyung from bts, then Jaemin and Jisung (and sometimes renjun) from nct dream, and then Felix from skz when I was 14-16 ok bye
- I used to call drippin by the nicknames I made for them: driffin and drippy (lol)
- I thought Aisha from everglow was a non Korean when I first saw her
- I used to think that I would never plan on getting into girl groups ever and thought that their music would suck and that their vocals would sound the same or like crap (I was in a major bg phase at that time)

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
- I used to ship idols (yeah we don’t talk about that)
- I thought stanning a group meant like buying their albums, keeping up with their content on a regular basis via social media, helping to stream their song, collecting votes