Interesting Hobbies?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm laughing more than I should be after reading this I wasn't planning to go to the deep side but I guess I went there and oh well XDD but it's true though people who don't know what's love can learn and people who know what's like can improve, and people who know what's love can spread <3
Aw you sound like a good person, that's cute, im not a good person but at least you can be

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Actually i think it took me longer to understand what tea meant and my friend, whos a fan of Shawn Dawson, almost had an anyeurism trying to explain it - so that was a fun learning experience
Tea meant something like gossip or drama or something like that, right?

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Aw you sound like a good person, that's cute, im not a good person but at least you can be
Aww, how come? Everyone makes mistakes~ I was engulfed by love, that's all. Sometimes there's going to have to have some black bugs in your love but once it flies away, although it leaves scars, you'll still be ok!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Wait what? What was that end? Am i missing something?
You mentioned that I was commenting something deep (It wasn't deep it's just a message) in a hobbies section in a Kpop fanbase website and I almost forgot that it was a Kpop web until now XD

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Aww, how come? Everyone makes mistakes~ I was engulfed by love, that's all. Sometimes there's going to have to have some black bugs in your love but once it flies away, although it leaves scars, you'll still be ok!
I'm like the word hobgoblin personified, like whatever feelings or thoughts you have when you first hear it, that's me. Also when did my thread about hobbies turn into a counseling session stop being positive cut that out

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I'm like the word hobgoblin personified, like whatever feelings or thoughts you have when you first hear it, that's me. Also when did my thread about hobbies turn into a counseling session stop being positive cut that out
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry I didn't mean too XD But that's me! I'd always try to change myself to think otherwise but whenever I watch that certain topic again it turns into a mixed feeling

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
:unsure: First time seeing someone disliking positivity I'm quite surprised

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry I didn't mean too XD But that's me! I'd always try to change myself to think otherwise but whenever I watch that certain topic again it turns into a mixed feeling
Well at least you're doing your part to combat the toxic nature of the internet that's nice

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Hmmmmm?? What do you mean?
Like if you've ever played Overwatch or TF2 competitively people will decimate you if you try to be upbeat like someone went on a tangent about me being irritating and then someone defended me by saying i was a potato farmer from Uzbekistan. In general people like to blame the positive person if something happens.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Like if you've ever played Overwatch or TF2 competitively people will decimate you if you try to be upbeat like someone went on a tangent about me being irritating and then someone defended me by saying i was a potato farmer from Uzbekistan. In general people like to blame the positive person if something happens.
Oh I see, well those people are being overly competitive and they should know that being competitive wouldn't help them much in the big picture.