Interesting Hobbies?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Bosnia and Herzegovina it is not part of my religion
Oh neat, never met anyone from there but now I'm curious, is it against your religion for some reason? Because Halloween isn't a particularly religious holiday at least not nowadays in the states, although i suppose i don't know how it's viewed across the world

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Oooh martial arts I want to try that but my unflexible soul tells me to not break mah poor legs. And I enjoy writing and drawing and sleeping (OH MY CHICKEN FAVORITE) and eating and lounging and- ok I think that's enough of my plain and simple life XDD I'd honestly love to play the piano as well but I'm too lazy to learn and read the sheet music ;-;

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
Oh neat, never met anyone from there but now I'm curious, is it against your religion for some reason? Because Halloween isn't a particularly religious holiday at least not nowadays in the states, although i suppose i don't know how it's viewed across the world
Muslims do not believe in ghosts when a person dies they go thru triels to see if they go to heaven or hell the things that happen in like 3a.m arent dead people they are angels devils and things called Giants or smthing like that they are like us there are Muslims Chatolichs Black White Asian like us but we cant see them but if one falls in love with a human somethings happens to the person they cahnge so those are the like posesions that you say

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Oooh martial arts I want to try that but my unflexible soul tells me to not break mah poor legs. And I enjoy writing and drawing and sleeping (OH MY CHICKEN FAVORITE) and eating and lounging and- ok I think that's enough of my plain and simple life XDD I'd honestly love to play the piano as well but I'm too lazy to learn and read the sheet music ;-;
God i felt I've never related to a person more, but when it comes to martial Arts that all depends on the style you go for since it ranges from taekwondo to kendo and many other forms

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
God i felt I've never related to a person more, but when it comes to martial Arts that all depends on the style you go for since it ranges from taekwondo to kendo and many other forms
Oohh that sounds really interesting! But it's nice to see someone relating to me :) (Oh I'm so desperate XDDDD)

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Muslims do not believe in ghosts when a person dies they go thru triels to see if they go to heaven or hell the things that happen in like 3a.m arent dead people they are angels devils and things called Giants or smthing like that they are like us there are Muslims Chatolichs Black White Asian like us but we cant see them but if one falls in love with a human somethings happens to the person they cahnge so those are the like posesions that you say
That actually sounds really interesting

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Oohh that sounds really interesting! But it's nice to see someone relating to me :) (Oh I'm so desperate XDDDD)
It's nice to have someone to relate to in this thread i didn't think people were so motivated, but i have you friend. Also your first post was like the epitome of a mood, i think

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
It's nice to have someone to relate to in this thread i didn't think people were so motivated, but i have you friend. Also your first post was like the epitome of a mood, i think
HAHAHAHA You thinking if my first post was the epitome of a mood is a mood itself XD

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
It's always nice to have someone relating to you because it's like the familiar feeling of yourself and honestly, no one should hate themselves because they might have someone else who can relate to them but love themselves instead (I don't even know why I'm saying this but yea that's why love yourself people)

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
HAHAHAHA You thinking if my first post was the epitome of a mood is a mood itself XD
Ok but do you know how long it took me to understand what people meant when they said something was a mood? Like for two months i was just sitting next to my friends as they tried to explain to me what it meant and i just sat there like an old person not getting it

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
It's always nice to have someone relating to you because it's like the familiar feeling of yourself and honestly, no one should hate themselves because they might have someone else who can relate to them but love themselves instead (I don't even know why I'm saying this but yea that's why love yourself people)
Bro you just got deeper than the sea in a comment section about hobbies on a website for kpop fans, and i respect that, thank you

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ok but do you know how long it took me to understand what people meant when they said something was a mood? Like for two months i was just sitting next to my friends as they tried to explain to me what it meant and i just sat there like an old person not getting it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO SURF THROUGH DIFFERENT WEBSITES TO KNOW WHAT IT REALLY MEANT

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Bro you just got deeper than the sea in a comment section about hobbies on a website for kpop fans, and i respect that, thank you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm laughing more than I should be after reading this I wasn't planning to go to the deep side but I guess I went there and oh well XDD but it's true though people who don't know what's love can learn and people who know what's like can improve, and people who know what's love can spread <3

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO SURF THROUGH DIFFERENT WEBSITES TO KNOW WHAT IT REALLY MEANT
Actually i think it took me longer to understand what tea meant and my friend, whos a fan of Shawn Dawson, almost had an anyeurism trying to explain it - so that was a fun learning experience

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Oh my goodness I just realized that this was a Kpop fan website even though it was splattered across my screen. (Just today though I knew what it was........... YEA)