Interesting Hobbies?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I Lowkey suck at it but it’s fun or whatever 🤪
Even if you're not great, think about how many people you're still doing better than, think about the people who don't even know what a cello is, you're beating them, you're winning. Also, you're having fun and that's what's important!

blessyoul

Kpop Stan
Credits
Hongbin
The8
New
Kim Woojin
Even if you're not great, think about how many people you're still doing better than, think about the people who don't even know what a cello is, you're beating them, you're winning. Also, you're having fun and that's what's important!
motivational speaker ! 😂 but yeah I like it. I wanna learn guitar also

gumi_oasis

Kpop Fan
Credits
Writing, dancing (I'm not very good but it's fun), singing and learning new languages
I just started with the last one but I've got a list I'm determined to get through and it's fun

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
I'd say trying to make custom content to games and sucking at it. I also wanted to write dancing, but I can't dance, like literally

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Okay I know I wanted to hear about everyone's hobbies but I didn't think that everyone would be so much more motivated than me, but its like simultaneously awesome