Interesting Hobbies?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I'm sure someone's already asked about this but I want people to talk to me because I have an ego to feed, so does anyone have any interesting hobbies? I mean they don't even have to be interesting, you just have to like doing them. I practice martial arts, archery, the guitar and ice skate (and I suck equally at all four activities). Also, does this belong here or in introductions?

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I like writing. That’s about it lmao. And sucking horribly at recreating kpop dances but in my mind I think I’m the greatest ever
You know what, confidence is beautiful, thats all you need really. And honestly I wish I had the attention span to write something, it looks fun

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
You know what, confidence is beautiful, thats all you need really. And honestly I wish I had the attention span to write something, it looks fun
I’ve been writing stories since I was like 12 lol I only recently started writing/publishing online in like 2012 lol but it was all fandom type fics lol

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I’ve been writing stories since I was like 12 lol I only recently started writing/publishing online in like 2012 lol but it was all fandom type fics lol
Ok let me add, I wish I had the dedication to do something for so long it's so cool to hear how people are able to stay with the same activities for so long and still enjoy it, even if it is just something small or a hobby to most

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Ok let me add, I wish I had the dedication to do something for so long it's so cool to hear how people are able to stay with the same activities for so long and still enjoy it, even if it is just something small or a hobby to most
I haven’t done it in a while because life but it is relaxing. 😪 I tried to learn the guitar once and I sucked at it lol