How to Earn Credits

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Inem

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Good day!
i followed on
Insta: inem_a2002
twitter: happyislife13
Thank you!

Mintyyoongiez

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Haii! I followed you on
Instagram: @http.peachytannies
Twitter: @peachieboyes
Tumblr: Thebangtanytrashcan and Mintyyoongistan
Facebook: Ashley Pritchett

BinKlody

Kpop Rookie
P-3 Tuod, Manticao, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Credits
Changbin
Sanha
Jacob
Juyeon
In order to earn credits that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 credits/ post) and open threads (50 credits/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 credits for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 credits.
- First Special Event - Get 2000 Credits

Note: In order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.
Heeyyyy I followed you on
Twitter: @chamoonclaude
Facebook: John Claude Cuares
Instagram: @Claudeyyy
😁😁

PrinceThe8

Kpop Fan
Credits
The8
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Jongho
In order to earn credits that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 credits/ post) and open threads (50 credits/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 credits for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 credits.

Note: In order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.
I follow u on insta witht he username Minghaojooheonzihao and I follow u on tumblr with the user name the8ismine

Byulyi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeojin
Jiwon
XuanYi
Vivi
Followed on twitter with 5XID4ever and tumblr with inthecentreofthegalaxy

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

Hey! So I followed you on all 4 social media accounts! :)
Facebook: kel.westonford
Twitter: KelWFord
Tumblr: the-redheaded-archer
Instagram: kelwford

straycarat

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Kim Woojin
Seungkwan
Shinwon
I followed you on Instagram and Tumblr ^^
IG: straycarat
Tumblr: thestraycaratzen

Solraya

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hendery
Dayoung
Yeojin
Rocky
Facebook:Solraya Ann Garza
Instagram:solraya_ann
Tumblr:solrayaann
Twitter:solraya15

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
All credits given, thanks! :)

@hyun
Yes, up to 3 accounts/social media site. :)

I.stan.talent

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Seonghwa
Yunho
Yeosang
Jongho
I have followed you on instagram (thea.helge), twitter (TheaHelge) and facebook (Thea Helge)

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

I have followed you on instagram (thea.helge), twitter (TheaHelge) and facebook (Thea Helge) :)

Kp0pmeUwU

Kpop Rookie
US & Asia (back & forth for the 2 sides of family)
Credits
Joohoney
Lucas
Shownu
Hendery

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

I followed kprofiles on:
Twitter: kp0pmeUwU
Instagram: kp0pmeuwu
Facebook: Gabryelle Oung

ccclaraa

Kpop Amateur
Credits
So hye I followed you on:
Instagram: _clara.chris_
Twitter: ccclaraa2
Facebook: Lara.Christ

Key