How to Earn Credits

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sahara.desserted

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Doyoung
Shownu
Hendery
Jongho
In order to earn credits that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 credits/ post) and open threads (50 credits/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 credits for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 credits.
- First Special Event - Get 2000 Credits

Note: In order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.

Hey! :D I followed you on all social media.
Facebook: Sahara Rahman
Twitter: @radicalmemerer
Tumblr: ewoktacovillage
Instagram: @sahara.desserted

Jiravex

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Xiao Jun
Hangyul
In order to earn credits that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post (10 credits/ post) and open threads (50 credits/ thread) in the Kpop sections of the forums
2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 credits for each followed account)
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 credits.

Note: In order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.

I followed :)

Facebook: Ji Ravex
Twitter: jiravex
Tumblr: jiravex
Instagram: jiravex

Jeon.Haeun._

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Jeongyeon
Lucas
Ten
Joohoney

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

I followed you on
fb: tytianna robinson
IG: @Jeon.Haeun._
Tum: JeonHa3un

Dino17svt

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Changbin
DK
Shinwon
Seungkwan
Hey, I followed you on:
Instagram > rosequartz.17
Facebook > Britt Raemaekers
Twitter > Brittrmkrs

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
All credits given, thanks! :)

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
Credits given, thanks! :)

maddiie

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hey, i followed you !!
twitter: @190408yukhei
tumblr: @bootysand lmao
instagram: @renmyjuns

Chenjichen

Kpop Amateur
Credits

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

I follow you in instagram
I'm : til_js
And on twitter : Zabinananin

vocals.clean.souls

Kpop Stan
Credits
Hanse
Seungkwan
Changbin
Xiao Jun
Hello! I followed you on:
Instagram: What_the_chex_mix