Have You Ever Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol In It?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Have You Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol?

• Yes

• No

• No, but it was related to kpop

Results are only viewable after voting.

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
A few nights ago I had a dream with Cravity :, )
We were on a ship in the middle of the ocean, and it was like a Cravity Park episode. Hyeongjun had to go to a certain part of the ship to do this task thing while the other members got to watch him and then the waves started to go crazy and the water was getting inside the ship... only where Hyeongjun was for some reason. And I went to save him 😌
And then later in the dream, I was getting married to someone that I had just realized I didn't want to marry so my dream self thought of kissing a picture of Serim when it was time to "kiss the bride"... I'm glad my dream skipped over that part because then I would just be married to a piece of paper.... a handsome piece of paper though : )

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

Floating to the sky now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
OMG YES plenty
I had one of IZ*ONE's last concert 😭
I had one of me playing hide and seek with NCT127 (specifically Johnny and Yuta are the 2 I remember) in my aunt's house
I had one where I held Jeonghan's hand 😍
Last night JooE might have been in my dreams - I couldn't tell if it was her or a member of a dance cover group - I just remember Merries EVERYWHERE bc it was in the middle of promotions (Bboom Bboom I think if not Baam)
I've also had a dream with Hyunjae but he's the only part I remember about that dream
My first ever dream with a kpop idol was a bit of a ff - I was a trainee and all the trainees were gathered together for something - I had a crush on Jungkook but little did I know someone else liked me... Kai came up to me and we sat down in the grass together - he made a reference to something and I finished the quote - we laid down on the grass enjoying the beautiful day - oh yeah Wendy was also there but she wasn't involved I just remember seeing her
I've had a dream with several kpop leaders in it (Bang Chan, Hongjoong, etc)
I had a dream where Taehyun and Soobin were literally in my house but they were talking to each other instead of to me :(
This isn't really a kpop idol but I had a dream where I babysit Yeontan 😂
And probably more that I forgot...
So... About the one with Kai...I did this "diagnosis" thing where you put in your name and it gives you random results. The situation was "what would Dispatch expose you for" and ummm...there's a connection 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-29-12-55-21.png
    Screenshot_2022-06-29-12-55-21.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 6

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
Update: had a dream about some TV show that Everglow was on - they covered IZ*ONE's La Vie en Rose - the host of the show got the group's name wrong so all the fans in the crowd started screaming "EVERGLOW!!!"

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
I have been having a lot of dreams with idols in it recently. The idol that I have dreamt about the most is probably Wooyoung. A few nights ago I had a dream that he had a super patchy blue and green beard.
A few months ago, I had a dream with Soojin in it. She was arguing with my best friend... apparently my best friends
boobs
were not big enough for Soojin, that's why they were fighting.
Then a few weeks ago, I had a dream with Monsta X in it. So, I was hiding from someone in my closet and then I just saw Wonho sitting on one of my shelves. I was not scared at all for some reason. Then I noticed there was a tiny door behind him, so i climbed up to the top shelf and went inside and there was a whole secret hide out in there. Jooheon, Kihyun, and Hyungwon were in there.

My dreams are pretty weird.... there are more dreams I've had with kpop idols in them but that would take too long

Tell my about your kpop related dreams : ]

cb1811ea1d8be5ef4677c59d2329b0e5.gif

Yuta because why not​
Once i had a dream about me performing with Jisoo in someone's birthday i think
but it was long time ago so I dont really remember
but in the last months im dreaming a lot about Monday xd
she's just perfect ig

sua.lel.bora

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chaeyoung
Monday
Once i had a dream about me performing with Jisoo in someone's birthday i think
but it was long time ago so I dont really remember
but in the last months im dreaming a lot about Monday xd
she's just perfect ig
YES MONDAY

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Recently I had a dream involving my friend and Yuna. We were all friends, like a trio, but I think Yuna still lived in Korea.
Anyway one day my friend contacted me telling me about how Yuna had done something to hurt her feelings and asked me not to tell Yuna as to not cause drama. But the next day Yuna texted me to say she felt like my friend was ignoring her and how it was hurting her feelings. So like damn not only were we friends with Yuna we had DRAMA with Yuna like winning.

I also had another dream recently where I decided to attend a dance show. For context, throughout the ages of 9 to 14 I think, I was a dancer. I did cheerleading, street dance, contemporary and what i like to call ✨ sassy dancing ✨ (cheerleading lasted the longest), and basically at the end of each year everyone would put on a show and showcase their skills. It was so fun I swear I’m p sure I have a photo of a bird mask I had to wear for one somewhere. Anyway.
So it’s been so many years since I dropped my last dance class, and so in my dream I decided to sit and watch, caught up with my old cheerleading coach and yeah very fun. But like Dreamcatcher were there performing. And dream me ended up convinced that Dreamcatcher had actually been a dance group at my school for the entire time I was there and I just didn’t realise. Anyways they killed it and like eventually Chungha came up to me and started talking to me coz apparently I was friends with loads of idols and just forgot. I even referred to myself in the dream as “probably the most famous not famous person” so just a flex

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
Probably my new fav kpop dream:
Seventeen, The Boyz, and +×+ all came to my school for a mini concert 😍 Seventeen performed Clap, but they were on the whole other side of the auditorium so I couldn't really see them :( - The Boyz performed Bloom Bloom but for some reason Sangyeon had a service dog? That dog could dance though! Also Sangyeon saw me and gave me a heart ❤ - now for the best part - +×+ performed Good Boy Gone Bad (I thought they were performing Crown cause that's what the screen was showing when they walked in but anyways...) and they were all shirtless, even the kid backup dancers (oh yeah I forgot to mention that there were kid backup dancers that were like 8 years old) after that Hueningkai had a little speech and Q&A and I asked him if I could have a hug...who knew Hueningkai gave such good hugs? And he also gave me a little kiss on the head 😍 after that I reached for my phone to go on Weverse to rant about my experience and Hueningkai scolded me xD - the last part I remember was getting serenaded by Yeonjun - oh how I wish that was real

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I love coming here every time I have a dream with an idol in it.

So last night I had a dream ITZY was doing a meet and greet in... I'm pretty sure my last school? From my vague memory the room didn't feel like it resembled my college. Anyway, even though I obviously tried to talk to all 5 members, they seemed quite busy and swarmed (goddamn itzy were popular in this dream, where the hell are all these midzys irl). But I did manage to speak to Yuna... a lot. At first I felt she didn't like me, but she was probably just protecting herself as a celebrity. Though, the longer we spent together the more she started to enjoy my company and I think she started playing hangman or that game where you draw something and someone has to guess what it was. Anyways eventually the meet and greet was over and she actually seemed sad and made me promise I'd see her again

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
AGAIN: Yeosang and Taemin were in this one along with me and guess who got babied? Me :) If you didn't see my last one read the Hueningkai part cuz basically the same thing happened here - note that these aren't meant romantically (at least I think) and it's solely just fanservice (except for the Kai one but that was a long bit ago) but still it's just so heartwarming - I need a lover who kisses like they kissed me in my dreams xD ok now I'm going crazy bye

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
The last dream I had with a kpop idol in it was so sad :, (

So in the dream I was in my room, and then my mom called me into the kitchen. When I got in the kitchen she said that I could go to a CIX CONCERT : D !!! but she said I had to go alone :T I was very tempted to ask my friend if she would want to come with me but I knew that neither me or her had enough money to buy another ticker... so I cried.
And then I woke up and almost cried again because I realized I wasn't actually going to a cix concert and it was just a dream 😔

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I once had a dream of donghyun from golden child speaking Mandarin Chinese while I was at this place (looked like it was near my apartment or smth?) and for some reason they had this outdoor display screen on the top infront of the apartment that was the opposite of where my apartment was - and he was literally shown in that screen speaking fluent mandarin (even though he’s actually not Chinese and actually doesn’t speak it so ajsishs)

I was at a shopping mall and for some reason Felix from skz was also there.

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
I had a dream where I won to call Stray Kids or some shit like that but I had no clue, so I bursted out crying because my school bully called them and showed Felix (He was the first to call.) me doing something embarrassing without knowing.

And then out of nowhere Bangchan appeared and I ran to him, crying in his chest cause I was embarrassed. Then Felix came and beat the shit outta her for embarrassing me.

At least I know how Chan's hugs feel now. My dream come true. 😩😩😭😭😭

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
I had a dream where I won to call Stray Kids or some shit like that but I had no clue, so I bursted out crying because my school bully called them and showed Felix (He was the first to call.) me doing something embarrassing without knowing.

And then out of nowhere Bangchan appeared and I ran to him, crying in his chest cause I was embarrassed. Then Felix came and beat the shit outta her for embarrassing me.

At least I know how Chan's hugs feel now. My dream come true. 😩😩😭😭😭
Welcome to the warm hug dreams gang!