Have You Ever Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol In It?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Have You Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol?

• Yes

• No

• No, but it was related to kpop

Results are only viewable after voting.

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
I swear I had one last night, like I think Jungwoo was in it, just as this random guy.
But one of the most important parts of the dream... was that my best friend said she didn't like TXT, and in real life, this last weekend, I gave her a TXT album.
Thank goodness it was just a dream....

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i had a dream last night that (g)i-dle had a secret, unreleased album that included soojin called "i love" and the title track was "speak," and it was abt soojin's accusations and told the whole truth. cube didn't want soyeon to release it, but she fought them and released the album anyway; then the general public forgave soojin and she was able to be an idol again.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
i had a dream last night that (g)i-dle had a secret, unreleased album that included soojin called "i love" and the title track was "speak," and it was abt soojin's accusations and told the whole truth. cube didn't want soyeon to release it, but she fought them and released the album anyway; then the general public forgave soojin and she was able to be an idol again.
i kinda wish that happened in real life

ai-yahh

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I have a Google Docs document full of K-pop related dreams. Here are some of them:
- I saw AB6IX Daehwi at some sort of concert thing. I got the chance to ask him some questions and he was really cute. I wanted to secretly take a picture to prove that I actually met him IRL, but then I realized that would be pretty creepy so I left him alone.
- I was a member of EXO and I needed to take a seat. At that time, I didn't know Korean, so I just pointed at D.O, and he asked some other EXO to take my seat. Then, I just kinda blanked out and forgot how to say thank you in Korean, so I just...didn't say anything – well, until the people on the table next to us started laughing. Finally, I asked D.O if it was 감사합니다, he nods, and we go on with our day as I laugh at myself.
- Before Kep1er debuted, I had this dream that some dude who got number one on a Japanese survival show might be added, and I was the one who decided to add him or not. I was like "why not?". When he was added, Kep1er's name changed to something like "[guy's name] support group" because he had mental health issues – and after that, he basically went on a rampage. He did a bunch of things, but the only thing I remember him doing is drowning Kangta because of something about Mozart's *******. (I don't even know where that came from.) I was especially worried about this because this was also right before the release of SM's winter album, and I wasn't sure whether they could continue or not when their most veteran artist is possibly dead. (I didn't even know if Kangta had died or not, though – I really hoped he was alive.)
- Me, my sister, and some random guy named Tony were hanging out, and I couldn't not notice the guy's striking resemblance to Jin from BTS. (He also looked like Sou Matsushima from Sexy Zone, and maybe the dream just straight up used his face without me noticing.) I had this thought in me for a while until I finally decided to confront him by shouting "hey!" while he and my sister were walking down the stairs. They seemed to ignore me at first, but after a few seconds they started laughing and I didn't have the confidence to tell them what was on my mind.

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
A few nights ago, I had a dream I was a member of Weeekly, and Kep1er was also there though I don’t remember why.

Obviously it’s a dream so like brain fuzzy filling gaps randomly but one member in particular who was there was Monday, and she was the leader in this dream. She was also completely done with our bs

I feel like the majority of the members were successfully mentioned at least once. I feel like Jaehee was, as well as either Jihan or Jiyoon but I don’t remember exactly who

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Two nights ago... I had this nightmare where my stepmom wrote on some of my albums and then cut them up with scissors :, (

And then a while later in the dream, my stepdad was chasing around Serim from Cravity. Then when he got to him, he picked him up and put him on his shoulders... it was weird. And then I told my mom that my stepmom ruined my albums and she didn't even care : ((

sua.lel.bora

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chaeyoung
Monday
A few nights ago, I had a dream I was a member of Weeekly, and Kep1er was also there though I don’t remember why.

Obviously it’s a dream so like brain fuzzy filling gaps randomly but one member in particular who was there was Monday, and she was the leader in this dream. She was also completely done with our bs

I feel like the majority of the members were successfully mentioned at least once. I feel like Jaehee was, as well as either Jihan or Jiyoon but I don’t remember exactly who
sorry i just laughed at the part where Monday was done with their (weeekly plus you) bs coz I can iterally hear it rn-

sua.lel.bora

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chaeyoung
Monday
yep.
first one was of (G)I-DLE, i dreamt I met them at an airport and they said hi to me and waved and stuff, and I talked to Yuqi in chinese 💀
I dreamt of BP before, but I don't remember it.
A few of Weeekly, all of them mostly Monday, one of which is so damn explicit I can't say it here-

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Last night I had a dream about SF9 and I was a princess in some futuristic era and my parents, the king and queen, died and let me in SF9’s care and I remember fist fighting Rowoon because he wanted to do everything for me and kiss my ass and I was tired of being treated like a child, so Youngbin let me beat him up and then Hwiyoung and I had some *cough* fun *cough*

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Last night I had a dream about SF9 and I was a princess in some futuristic era and my parents, the king and queen, died and let me in SF9’s care and I remember fist fighting Rowoon because he wanted to do everything for me and kiss my ass and I was tired of being treated like a child, so Youngbin let me beat him up and then Hwiyoung and I had some *cough* fun *cough*
sounds like a fanfiction...
I wish I had fanfiction-y dreams 😔

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

Floating to the sky now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
OMG YES plenty
I had one of IZ*ONE's last concert 😭
I had one of me playing hide and seek with NCT127 (specifically Johnny and Yuta are the 2 I remember) in my aunt's house
I had one where I held Jeonghan's hand 😍
Last night JooE might have been in my dreams - I couldn't tell if it was her or a member of a dance cover group - I just remember Merries EVERYWHERE bc it was in the middle of promotions (Bboom Bboom I think if not Baam)
I've also had a dream with Hyunjae but he's the only part I remember about that dream
My first ever dream with a kpop idol was a bit of a ff - I was a trainee and all the trainees were gathered together for something - I had a crush on Jungkook but little did I know someone else liked me... Kai came up to me and we sat down in the grass together - he made a reference to something and I finished the quote - we laid down on the grass enjoying the beautiful day - oh yeah Wendy was also there but she wasn't involved I just remember seeing her
I've had a dream with several kpop leaders in it (Bang Chan, Hongjoong, etc)
I had a dream where Taehyun and Soobin were literally in my house but they were talking to each other instead of to me :(
This isn't really a kpop idol but I had a dream where I babysit Yeontan 😂
And probably more that I forgot...

Last edited:

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

Floating to the sky now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
I have a Google Docs document full of K-pop related dreams. Here are some of them:
- I saw AB6IX Daehwi at some sort of concert thing. I got the chance to ask him some questions and he was really cute. I wanted to secretly take a picture to prove that I actually met him IRL, but then I realized that would be pretty creepy so I left him alone.
- I was a member of EXO and I needed to take a seat. At that time, I didn't know Korean, so I just pointed at D.O, and he asked some other EXO to take my seat. Then, I just kinda blanked out and forgot how to say thank you in Korean, so I just...didn't say anything – well, until the people on the table next to us started laughing. Finally, I asked D.O if it was 감사합니다, he nods, and we go on with our day as I laugh at myself.
- Before Kep1er debuted, I had this dream that some dude who got number one on a Japanese survival show might be added, and I was the one who decided to add him or not. I was like "why not?". When he was added, Kep1er's name changed to something like "[guy's name] support group" because he had mental health issues – and after that, he basically went on a rampage. He did a bunch of things, but the only thing I remember him doing is drowning Kangta because of something about Mozart's *******. (I don't even know where that came from.) I was especially worried about this because this was also right before the release of SM's winter album, and I wasn't sure whether they could continue or not when their most veteran artist is possibly dead. (I didn't even know if Kangta had died or not, though – I really hoped he was alive.)
- Me, my sister, and some random guy named Tony were hanging out, and I couldn't not notice the guy's striking resemblance to Jin from BTS. (He also looked like Sou Matsushima from Sexy Zone, and maybe the dream just straight up used his face without me noticing.) I had this thought in me for a while until I finally decided to confront him by shouting "hey!" while he and my sister were walking down the stairs. They seemed to ignore me at first, but after a few seconds they started laughing and I didn't have the confidence to tell them what was on my mind.
I saw Daehwi I'm jealous

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
sounds like a fanfiction...
I wish I had fanfiction-y dreams 😔
I always have fan fiction-y dreams about idols 😔 I just wish I actually followed through with them and wrote them lol