Have You Ever Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol In It?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Have You Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol?

• Yes

• No

• No, but it was related to kpop

Results are only viewable after voting.

HyungwonsBlondeBangs

Kpop Groupie
Website
hyungwonsblondebangz.carrd.co
Daeyeol
Junseo
Jehyun
Ace
I just had another K-pop dream last night
this time it had Beomgyu from TXT
We were outside and we were laying on the grass, I was playing with his hair and he looked at me and he said he loved me (Almost died) and was kind of confused and was wondering why he would say that..... and he also had a third eyeball
So, when I woke up, I looked up what it meant if I dreamt about a third eye, because it seemed like it would mean something. It said that if it was grey (which it was) that means that there is going to be a misunderstanding that is going to mess some things up for me.... so I'm kinda scared

i honestly don't remember majority of my dreams, but i remember one of them with ✨bts✨

okay so this was a few years ago (i have no idea how i remember it) but i was like, calling bts? i remember chatting with jimin, jin(?), taehyung(?), hoseok, and yoongi. for some reason, the only thing i remember being said to me was yoongi saying "i love you."
i was crying in my dream and woke up sobbing cause that man means like the entire universe to me :love:
ayy i recently had a new one with ten of NCT in it! i haven't told anyone so yuhh
so i was on a picnic date with ten, and he were just talking and holding hands 😎, and i kept complimenting him (ex. "you look really nice today!" "i like [clothing/accessory]! it looks good!") and he kept getting really shy.
i don't know how i remembered the bts one, cause i hardly remember this one, i just remember the stuff above^

I just had another K-pop dream last night
this time it had Beomgyu from TXT
We were outside and we were laying on the grass, I was playing with his hair and he looked at me and he said he loved me (Almost died) and was kind of confused and was wondering why he would say that..... and he also had a third eyeball
So, when I woke up, I looked up what it meant if I dreamt about a third eye, because it seemed like it would mean something. It said that if it was grey (which it was) that means that there is going to be a misunderstanding that is going to mess some things up for me.... so I'm kinda scared
well if anything does happen, my dms are always open /gen

❀ your kpop multistan ❀

Kpop Fan
Website
bubblegyuu.carrd.co
Ningning
Bibi
Seeun
yuhh, but i only remember the most recent one
so i was walking somewhere in washington dc with my dad and some guy was jogging towards us from the other side
it turns out he was soobin and for some reason he seemed to know me? we were like "hiii"
and then we started talking in japanese (lmao what)
i honestly forgot what we talked about but i'm pretty sure it was something random
then we gave each other a hug and he continued to jog away
lmao the thing was it felt *so real*