Have You Ever Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol In It?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Have You Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol?

• Yes

• No

• No, but it was related to kpop

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
โœง Brownie Boy โœง
Gaeul
I had a dream in which me and Seungmin went to an amusement park and tried the roller coaster after that we screamed like there's no tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฏ

jang_wonyoung

Maknae
Website
jang-wonyoung-ive.carrd.co
Credits
Sunghoon
Shuhua
Chaeyeon
Ezaki Hikaru
i had a dream where i was in a room with one of my friends and the txt members. we were sitting at table across from eachother. most of the dream was nearly in silence except for like this humming sound. but after a while my friend said something that made no sense. i think it was 'pancake, floor, computer' or smth like that. then she just got up and a door materialized out of nowhere and we all fell through the floor.

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Iโ€™m solely basing this on the fact that Iโ€™ve been rewatching GolChaโ€™s Burn It MV for two days now; but I had a dream last night I was in a zombie apocalypse with the members of GolCha & Infinite ๐Ÿ˜‚

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I had a dream last night that I was back in high school.
But it wasn't my high school. There were so many students, it almost felt like a student factory. I was in the cafeteria waiting in this super long line for food. I was holding a tray. Everything was super monochrome.
*Time Skip*
So I got my food and I sit down and then Jisun of fromis_9 sat down next to me. We started talking and I was shocked that she was talking to me because apparently I was a loser in this version of high school. But Jisun wanted to be my friend.
She was wearing a red dress and beret from the concept photos of "Love Bomb" (Japanese version).
It was so bizarre

I think it's cause I was looking at fromis_9's kprofiles a couple of hours before I went to bed.

iiserene;

โš
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
โœง Happy Jeongin โœง
had a dream pretty recently where I was late to work (I work at a crusty musty bowling alley T-T) but I ended up running into the studio where they filmed ยจLast Sequenceยจ by WJSN and I started crying so hard because they were destroying the most beautiful music video sets ever ๐Ÿ˜ญ then Kai invited me to film a Tiktok of Rover w/ him to make me feel better and boy it did ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I think the reason why this happened is because I have been listening to Rover when I am on my way to work so I guess that kinda makes sense ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
โœง Baekgyeul Bbobbipo โœง
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
โœง Monsta X Hyungwon โœง
This was a few nights ago, and it also wasn't a kpop idol i had a dream about. Instead, it was a thai idol. Her name is Hannah and she is from 4eve ๐Ÿ˜Œ
in the dream, all of 4eve was there, but it was mostly just Hannah. They were all gathered at a table and they were all in fancy clothes and they were giving random speeches. I don't remember what the speeches were about at all, but Hannah looked BEAUTIFUL!!! omggg ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
she had black hair with some white strips and she had a beautiful black dress on. And then a few seconds after her speech, i got ran over by a bus.

then the next night, i had a dream with everglow in it ๐Ÿ˜ i mostly remember seeing aisha, but i'm pretty sure the other girls were there too. I don't remember what they were doing, but i'm pretty sure they were in my dream because i've been learning one of their dances and i've been thinking about it a lot ๐Ÿค”

Seogi

โ„œ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”…๐”ถ๐”ฒ๐”ซ
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
โœง Cutie Xiumin โœง
Xiumin
โœง XiuXiu โœง
Long story short.

Me and Xiumin and Bang Chan held hands and started to cry as we entered Moonbin's grave/funeral. We saw other Kpop idols, and other Kpop idols trying to brighten the mood with jokes, which were actually so funny, it made me smile. Lots of family and friends came too. When it ended, I got bubble tea with Chan.

Thank you Moonbin, <3

thattwicefan

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i think i have two

my first dream is when i was at walmart and i saw seventeen's dk and jeonghan helping a old woman carry groceries to her car and my sister offered to help the woman along with them

my second dream was when it was a hot day and each 7 enhypen member was selling lemonade and everyday i got lemonade from each member

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
ive had some before but i dont remember what happened but i remember throughout them theres been jinsoul from loona, all of mamamoo, rm and jhope of bts

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
last night I had a dream with p1harmony in it which is kinda weird because I donโ€™t really know the group that well ๐Ÿค”
but I was in their house for some reason and there was this old guy there and he was making breakfast for them. Their breakfast was just random snacks put into little bags ๐Ÿคจ he also stole my fruit loops and put some in their bags.
All of the members were there just walking around and talking about how they donโ€™t like some of the snacks that fans give them but they still eat them because it fills them up or something
and thatโ€™s all I remember ๐Ÿ˜Œ

i had one with bang chan and kyujin

ok, kyunjin and me are friends, we go to a waterpark, the waterpark was kinda cursed tho, but we didin't know that. So then we just go some slide but we still wear the clothes we came there in and still had our bags (makes no sense lol but idk) The slide drops ends in some kind of canalisation and there is a screen where bang chans vlives are playing and then I drown lmao

my dreams are weird....

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
two nights ago I had a dream where danielle from new jeans tried to kiss me but I pushed her away because I have a boyfriend ๐Ÿ˜Œ
and then I saw yena and kept singing Hate Rodrigo to her (she loved it ๐Ÿ˜)
and then last night I had a dream with red velvet in it but Iโ€™m not gonna say what happened ๐Ÿ˜ง

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Yโ€™all know that โ€œwhat would you do if you walked in a room and everyone you ever dated was sitting there?โ€ Except in my dream it was every male Kpop idol Iโ€™ve ever biased.

So there was: Rocky, Yoongi, Yongguk, B.I, Jaebum, Changkyun, Changbin, Yuta, Yeonjun, Wooseok, Hoshi, Yunho right? From what I could remember lol

Anyway they were all trying to impress me cause I guess it was like a bachelorette type thing?? But I woke myself up from laughing so hard (in my dream and apparently in real life) cause one of the shorties made fun of Wooseokโ€™s height and Wooseok used their head as an arm rest and it made me laugh and I woke up laughing at 3am

Seogi

โ„œ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”…๐”ถ๐”ฒ๐”ซ
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
โœง Cutie Xiumin โœง
Xiumin
โœง XiuXiu โœง
Yโ€™all know that โ€œwhat would you do if you walked in a room and everyone you ever dated was sitting there?โ€ Except in my dream it was every male Kpop idol Iโ€™ve ever biased.

So there was: Rocky, Yoongi, Yongguk, B.I, Jaebum, Changkyun, Changbin, Yuta, Yeonjun, Wooseok, Hoshi, Yunho right? From what I could remember lol

Anyway they were all trying to impress me cause I guess it was like a bachelorette type thing?? But I woke myself up from laughing so hard (in my dream and apparently in real life) cause one of the shorties made fun of Wooseokโ€™s height and Wooseok used their head as an arm rest and it made me laugh and I woke up laughing at 3am
STOP IM CRYING

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

cyb3rc4ndy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sanha
Seoho
Hongseok
Mill
earlier this week i had like three days in a row dreams with idols for some reason. dont remember them that clearly. but i know one there was stray kids and cha eunwoo they were wearing like all black stuff and leather jackets and were at this table drinking in this semi abandonned industrial complex building thing. really dont remember much but i think there was terrorists or something in the dream and me and them we tried to get out of a building alive? or something like that. also dated cha eunwoo in the dream..lol. ik i went to a nightclub later with him and some skz people too

one of the others i really dont remember much but i know there was stray kids again, bang chan had a big role in the dream but dont remember what he did. i know there was kim wooseok who did asmr for me too

the last one i really dont remember at all but i think there was lots of idols, but got no idea about what happened