ENCHANTRESS {Fake Group} Introduction/Updates/News

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Yujin

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Xia

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Violet

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
8c0085a1b2f391928e32a757c45ffed5.png

Hello this is Ever After Entertainment,
As ENCHANTRESS evolves with each comeback we have decided to establish a new logo for the group.
Below you can view this new representation of the group.
It still has the butterfly element as the original one, but holds more sophistication.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
f0db6e542a01e811c155006e552ae345.png

If you want to learn more about the members you can now view their official profiles.
AKA my Google Doc

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
8c0085a1b2f391928e32a757c45ffed5.png

Hello this is Ever After Entertainment,
After much discussion and design we are launching ENCHANTRESS's official lightstick.
The lightstick has been named Fairybong, as a reference to ENCHANTRESS's fairytale concept.
The lightstick shines pink, red, white, and gold.
You can order Fairybong soon at the ENCHANTRESS Album Emporium!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
9d1bb5f64e0b318de0d2974d47797384.png

Welcome to another part of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
previously unreleased thoughts and random information about the group.
I just really enjoy sharing my process, even if you don't care all that much.
In this installment I will be listing various "Which Enchantress member is most likely to...".
These ones will be music and preforming related.
I will make another post with random ones. You can also suggest ones if you're curious.

Most Likely to Forget Choreography
1. Yujin
2. Bada
3. Xia
4. Zoe
5. Violet

Most Likely to Forget Lyrics
1. Yujin
2. Xia
3. Zoe
4. Bada
5. Violet

Most Likely to Trip on Stage
1. Violet
2. Zoe
3. Yujin
4. Bada
5. Xia

Most Likely to Use a Hand Mic
1. Bada
2. Violet
3. Xia
4. Yujin
5. Zoe

Most Likely to Crack Their Voice
1. Xia
2. Bada
3. Yujin
4. Violet
5. Zoe

Most Likely to Mess with/Tease a Member on Stage
1. Yujin
2. Zoe
3. Violet
4. Bada
5. Xia

Most Likely to Write Lyrics for a Song
1. Violet
2. Bada
3. Yujin
4. Xia
5. Zoe

Most Likely to Compose a Song
1. Xia
2. Bada
3. Violet, Yujin, Zoe

Member that Practices the Most
1. Violet
2. Zoe
3. Bada
4. Yujin
5. Xia

Most Likely to Sing the Demo
1. Violet
2. Bada
3. Xia, Zoe, Yujin

Most Likely to Contribute to Choreography
1. Zoe
2. Violet
3. Bada
4. Xia
5. Yujin

Member That Would Best at Random Dance Play/2x Dance of Their Own Song
1. Violet
2. Xia
3. Bada
4. Zoe
5. Yujin

Member Who Would be Best at a Cover Dance Contest
1. Violet (if GG song)/Zoe (if BG song)
2. Yujin
3. Xia
4. Bada

Member Who Sings the High Harmonies in the Backing Vocals
1. Yujin
2. Violet
3. Zoe
4. Xia
5. Bada

Member Who Sings the Low Harmonies in the Backing Vocals
1. Xia
2. Violet
3. Bada
4. Yujin
5. Zoe

I hope you found this mildly interesting!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I've created a feedback form for ENCHANTRESS. You can give me an idea of where to bring ENCHANTRESS in the future and improve. All the questions are optional so you don't have to fill all of it out. However, I would appreciate it if you tried your best to complete it in its entirety. It is also anonymous, so please be kind!
100% of the credit for this idea goes to the wonderful @irurila <3

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
890e4a16c2dfebe20929e15f7482646f.png

SOOMPI
Yujin of ENCHANTRESS has been announced as the MC and Host for the new survival show "Boys Planet"!
Producers chose her to lead the second season of the show due to her experience as a Music Bank MC, as well as her bright personality that will draw viewers in.
Red-Velvet-Joy-for-eSpoir-Cushion-2021-documents-1.webp

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
9d1bb5f64e0b318de0d2974d47797384.png

Welcome to part I forget of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
previously unreleased thoughts and random information about the group.
I just really enjoy sharing my process, even if you don't care all that much.
This installment will focus solely on ENCHANTRESS's 1st full album, "Beautiful Nightmare".

✨ Album Name and Concept ✨
"The concept of Beautiful Nightmare" was originally the idea of falling in love with a ghost one night. This was before I attached a fairytale to each album. The name of the album was therefore called "Haunted Love". It changed it to "Beautiful Nightmare" a couple months later, probably cause it sounded more aesthetic. Eventually I attached the Sleeping Beauty to the album. This fairytale represents the album name best, with Aurora meeting her true love, learning they could never meet because she was a Princess, being forced into an eternal sleep, and then being woken up by this same true love who is also a Prince, and they lived happily ever after.

✨ Beautiful Nightmare Tracks ✨
The tracks for this album all started out as dark and spooky with the "Haunted Love" title. However when the name changed I started to incorporate lighter songs that fit the 'beautiful' side. I ended up trying to structure the tracklist so there would be a bright song and then a dark song and so on. The title track, "Twilight", was a combination of the two and stuck around the entire time. Because this is a full album there are a lot of tracks so I'm gonna be going over them a little differently. I'm not gonna include the intro track here. These track numbers are also not based on the one on the album, just how they are in a google doc.
Track 1
Girls - Nature - Was removed because I didn't want too many title tracks.
Ghost-Dreamnote - Was added to keep the dark side of "Girls". It also had more contrast to the rest of the songs on the album. It also became one of the promo bsides.

Track 2

pporappippam - Sunmi - Was removed because I didn't vibe of the rest of the songs.
Hell in Heaven - TWICE - Was added because it added more texture to the album. This song was originally on Enchanted: Burning Hearts. I also tried to remove this song a couple of times but couldn't find a good match.

Track 3
D-D-Dance - IZ*ONE - Stayed the entire time. This song is the perfect combination of fun and darkness. I also really wanted a disco element in the album.

Track 4

Time for the Moonnight - Gfriend - This song eventually did make it too the album under the abridged name "Moon Night". I originally eliminated it because I didn't want too many title tracks.
Moonlight Melody - Red Velvet - Was added because it was a bside and fit the same moon concept. I later removed it because I had too many ballads.
Bewitched - PIXY - Was added to add more darkness and texture to the album.

Track 5

Oh My God - (G)I-DLE - Was removed because it didn't fit the fairytale's concept and I had too many title tracks. It was also a promo bside when it was on the album.
Time for the Moonnight - Gfriend - Was added back because I needed a new promo bside and I liked the song too much. It was later renamed as "Moon Night" because the title was too long to fit on the album.

Track 6
Love Poem - IU - Was added and stayed as the album's bside. It was a promo bside before Aurora was added.

Track 7

Forever Young - Blackpink - Was removed because although the song name fit, the concept of it did not. I also felt it fit better in Summer Magic so it was added there. This was also supposed to be a unit song for Bada, Xia, and Zoe.
Scary - Unpretty Rapstar - Was added because it fit the album better than Forever Young and I needed a rap based song. This song became the unit song for Bada and Zoe. This meant Xia went to the other unit.

Track 8

Untouchable - Everglow - Was removed because it was too vocal heavy and I felt it didn't fit the album concept.
Stay Tonight - Chungha - Was added because it fit the album better and had more opportunities for rap based members. It also added to the disco aspect of "D-D-Dance".

Track 8

Shadow - TWICE - Was removed because it felt too boring and it came from a summer album.
U R - Taeyeon - Was added so that there would be a unit song for Yujin and Violet after "Forever Young" was added. But it was removed because I felt it fit Enchanted: First Sight best.
Angel - Berry Good - Was added to replace U R. Xia was added to this song when "Forever Young" was removed.

Track 9
Aurora (Time Lapse-Taeyeon with lyrics by me and "Aurora"-ATEEZ) - This song was added at the very list minute because I felt something was missing. I took the instrumental of Time Lapse which I love so much. Then I formed the lyrics by reformatting Ateez's from their song of the same name+a little of my own writing. It replaced "Love Poem"-IU as the promo bside.

Next time I'll touch on "Sweet Dream".