ENCHANTRESS {Fake Group} Introduction/Updates/News

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Yujin

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Xia

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Violet

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
09c2f7e25a7874ad541204e72947c386.png

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
9d1bb5f64e0b318de0d2974d47797384.png

Welcome to another part of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
previously unreleased thoughts and random information about the group.
I just really enjoy sharing my process, even if you don't care all that much.
In this installment I will be tier ranking all ENCHANTRESS songs.
They will be ranked in terms of how I imagine Aurora favors them.
Rank 1: SOTY
Rank 2: Popular
Rank 3: Fan Favorite
Rank 4: Hidden Gem
Rank 5: Forgotten
Rank 6: Disliked

SOTY: U R (Taeyeon), Psycho (RV), Red Flavor (RV), Twilight (OMG), Love Poem (IU), Lion (GIDLE)
Popular: Closer (OMG), Senorita (GIDLE), Cry for Me (TWICE), Dolphin (OMG), Scary (URS), Moon Night (Gfriend), Angel (Berry Good), Pretty Savage (BP)
Fan Favorite: In My Dreams (RV), Like It Hot (GWSN), Love Foolish (TWICE), Atlantis (Laboum), Forever Young (BP), Ghost (Dreamnote), D-D-Dance (IZ), Aurora, La Vie En Rose (IZ), AYAYAYA (IZ)
Hidden Gem: Swan (OMG), La Rouge (RV), Fire (Taeyeon), In & Out (RV), Bewitched (PIXY), Stay Tonight (Chungha), Secret Garden (OMG), Apple (Gfriend), Heart (Taeyeon)
Forgotten: Whistle (BP), Love So Sweet (Cherry Bullet), Real Love (OMG), I Blame on You (Taeyeon), Siren (Sunmi), Hell in Heaven (TWICE), Royal (IVE)
Disliked: HWAA (GIDLE), Kill This Love (BP), Like Water (Wendy), Back Together (Everglow), Sunrise (Gfriend)

I'm also going to be ranking title tracks.
1. Psycho - Their real breakout song
2. Twilight - A song everyone loved
3. Lion - A change in concept that was loved
4. Red Flavor - An iconic kpop summer song
5. Closer - A treasured debut
6. Like It Hot - A forgotten title
7. La Vie En Rose - Japanese release so not so much buzz
8. Sunrise - Felt like a filler

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to another part of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
In this installment I will be tier ranking all ENCHANTRESS songs.
They will be ranked in terms of how I imagine Aurora favors them.
Rank 1: SOTY
Rank 2: Popular
Rank 3: Fan Favorite
Rank 4: Hidden Gem
Rank 5: Forgotten
Rank 6: Disliked

SOTY: U R (Taeyeon), Psycho (RV), Red Flavor (RV), Twilight (OMG), Love Poem (IU), Lion (GIDLE)
Popular: Closer (OMG), Senorita (GIDLE), Cry for Me (TWICE), Dolphin (OMG), Scary (URS), Moon Night (Gfriend), Angel (Berry Good), Pretty Savage (BP)
Fan Favorite: In My Dreams (RV), Like It Hot (GWSN), Love Foolish (TWICE), Atlantis (Laboum), Forever Young (BP), Ghost (Dreamnote), D-D-Dance (IZ), Aurora, La Vie En Rose (IZ), AYAYAYA (IZ)
Hidden Gem: Swan (OMG), La Rouge (RV), Fire (Taeyeon), In & Out (RV), Bewitched (PIXY), Stay Tonight (Chungha), Secret Garden (OMG), Apple (Gfriend), Heart (Taeyeon)
Forgotten: Whistle (BP), Love So Sweet (Cherry Bullet), Real Love (OMG), I Blame on You (Taeyeon), Siren (Sunmi), Hell in Heaven (TWICE), Royal (IVE)
Disliked: HWAA (GIDLE), Kill This Love (BP), Like Water (Wendy), Back Together (Everglow), Sunrise (Gfriend)

I'm also going to be ranking title tracks.
1. Psycho - Their real breakout song
2. Twilight - A song everyone loved
3. Lion - A change in concept that was loved
4. Red Flavor - An iconic kpop summer song
5. Closer - A treasured debut
6. Like It Hot - A forgotten title
7. La Vie En Rose - Japanese release so not so much buzz
8. Sunrise - Felt like a filler
I've decided I will now rank all the songs based on my own bias and likes.
Keep in mind I pick the songs, so I wouldn't really pick a song I dislike.
I also changed the tiers cause they were confusing the orignal way.

Tier 1: U R (Taeyeon), Psycho (RV), Red Flavor (RV), In My Dreams (RV), Time Lapse (Aurora), Swan (OMG), Secret Garden (OMG), Sunrise (Gfriend)
Tier 2: Closer (OMG), Angel (Berry Good), Atlantis (Laboum), La Vie En Rose (IZ), Stay Tonight (Chungha), Love So Sweet (Cherry Bullet), Like Water (Wendy)
Tier 3: Twilight (OMG), Lion (GIDLE), Moon Night (Gfriend), Pretty Savage (BP), Forever Young (BP), AYAYAYA (IZ), In & Out (RV), Siren (Sunmi)
Tier 4: Love Poem (IU), Dolphin (OMG), Ghost (Dreamnote), La Rouge (RV), Fire (Taeyeon), Apple (Gfriend), Love Foolish (TWICE), D-D-Dance (IZ), Heart (Taeyeon)
Tier 5: Senorita (GIDLE), Cry for Me (TWICE), Like It Hot (GWSN), Real Love (OMG), I Blame on You (Taeyeon), Hell in Heaven (TWICE), Kill This Love (BP), Back Together (Everglow)
Tier 6: Scary (URS), Bewitched (PIXY), Whistle (BP), Royal (IVE), HWAA (GIDLE)

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
8c0085a1b2f391928e32a757c45ffed5.png

Hello this is HYBE Labels,
After long discussions and considerations we have decided on a new path for ENCHANTRESS. Instead of being managed by Big Hit Music, we have created a new label designed specifically for ENCHANTRESS. This label is called Ever After Entertainment, or EA Entertainment for short. This label will allow the group and members to focus further on their music and special concept. As ENCHANTRESS grows in popularity, we would like to give them all of the assistance they require to succeed. We believe with this sub-label that this can be achieved.
Please support ENCHANTRESS and its members in this transitional period.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to the Halloween edition of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
In this installment I will be discussing all things spooky when it comes to ENCHANTRESS.

ENCHANTRESS in a Haunted House
Bada: Would try to act like a strong leader but would get quickly scared. Would make cute Jennie noises.
I totally envision Bada and Zoe going in with Bada having the motivation to protect the maknae. But it turns out to be the other way around.
Yujin: Would totally get an energy rush out of it but would still be scared. Like someone dressed up as a ghost would scream and she would scream back at them. Would be super hyped up after exiting. Would most likely go in with Violet as they are both scared.
Xia: Wouldn't be scared in the slightest. Would try to scare the scarers and act friendly with them. May even start singing an ENCHANTRESS song while in there. Thing The8 in that haunted building lol. Would go in by herself with no fear.
Violet: The true scardy-cat. Would go in with Yujin and hide behind her the majority of the time. Would walk through gripping her hand with eyes closed. Would scream hitting notes you can only hear in "Tears" by So Chan-Whee. Would start singing an ENCHANTRESS song to distract herself. May cry.
Zoe: Would have the most fun and make fun of her Bada unnie getting scared. Would be really brave and drag Bada through the whole thing. Would still get scared and scream, but out of fun not fear.

ENCHANTRESS Watching/Picking a Horror Movie
Bada: Would pick something less horror and more psychological thriller that is more crime oriented. Something like "Silence of the Lambs". I think while watching she would totally be the type to bring her knees to her chest and hug a pillow. Her eyes would be wide open towards the screen.
Yujin: Would pick something campy with a lot of jumpscares. A kind of spoof or parody horror movie. Something like "Cabin in the Woods" or "Zombieland". Would be incredibly loud while watching. Yujin's the type to yell at the screen for the character to "not go in there".
Xia: Would have seen the majority of popular horror movie, so she would pick something obscure but very much a hidden gem. But I think she would also respect the original great horror movies. Think "Let The Right One In" or "The Thing". She would probably provide sarcastic and critical commentary while watching. Would have a snack too.
Violet: Would comepletely avoid watching a horror movie. But if made, would pick something that is spooky but is not necessarily classified as horror. So "Corpse Bride", "Nightmare Before Christmas", or "Bettlejuice". Would sing along with her hands covering her eyes during the majority of the movie.
Zoe: Would enjoy action based and gory horror movies. So pretty much anything zombie. Might actually root for the villain. "World War Z" or "The Descent". Would definitely be eating a snack and would probably laugh a lot. Would also make her unnies watch with her.

ENCHANTRESS Halloween Costumes
Bada: Would go as some cultural icon, or a character from a critically acclaimed movie. Think Irene dressed up as Audrey Hepburn's character in "Breakfast at Tiffany's". She would act very glamorous the entire time.
LWK1z9UOoyQXDWEDm-nobXM-ESqvrb_Dx4XB-Jkp_uJd867b7kKVlXQa4zYpCgysVZPMBwUGzt3uEd42ByF9_h8QCB-RrTr6W2SKPxR65TkT=w960-rj-nu-e365

Yujin: Would absolutely take the opportunity to look as beautiful and hot as possible. She would probably go as something that involves latex or leather. Superheroes and villains would be one of her top choices. I'm thinking Nayeon as Cat Woman or Sana as Mera from Aquaman.
878b88aead2a7363f53ab2c286613e1d.jpg
sd9ef4i57st31.jpg

Xia: Would go as something creepy/scary. Would take the advantage to scare people. But not like jumping at people, more like hiding behind things and waiting for people to come. Xia's a big horror movie person, so she would probably pick her favorite. Similar to Dahyun as Anabelle.
E1GSr3iXIAA75V-

Violet: Would take the advantage to go as a princess. I think she would go as a different one each year. Would probably start with Snow White, like Miyeon, as that is the original Disney princess.
2f0a2397100ed3754c763896618123246285be19.png

Zoe: Would have a funny costume that she would put so much effort into. Something managers would say would ruin her idol image, but she wouldn't care. Something like Key going as Ronald McDonald, minus the meme.
original.jpg

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to the Halloween edition of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
In this installment I will be discussing all things spooky when it comes to ENCHANTRESS.

ENCHANTRESS in a Haunted House
Bada: Would try to act like a strong leader but would get quickly scared. Would make cute Jennie noises.
I totally envision Bada and Zoe going in with Bada having the motivation to protect the maknae. But it turns out to be the other way around.
Yujin: Would totally get an energy rush out of it but would still be scared. Like someone dressed up as a ghost would scream and she would scream back at them. Would be super hyped up after exiting. Would most likely go in with Violet as they are both scared.
Xia: Wouldn't be scared in the slightest. Would try to scare the scarers and act friendly with them. May even start singing an ENCHANTRESS song while in there. Thing The8 in that haunted building lol. Would go in by herself with no fear.
Violet: The true scardy-cat. Would go in with Yujin and hide behind her the majority of the time. Would walk through gripping her hand with eyes closed. Would scream hitting notes you can only hear in "Tears" by So Chan-Whee. Would start singing an ENCHANTRESS song to distract herself. May cry.
Zoe: Would have the most fun and make fun of her Bada unnie getting scared. Would be really brave and drag Bada through the whole thing. Would still get scared and scream, but out of fun not fear.

ENCHANTRESS Watching/Picking a Horror Movie
Bada: Would pick something less horror and more psychological thriller that is more crime oriented. Something like "Silence of the Lambs". I think while watching she would totally be the type to bring her knees to her chest and hug a pillow. Her eyes would be wide open towards the screen.
Yujin: Would pick something campy with a lot of jumpscares. A kind of spoof or parody horror movie. Something like "Cabin in the Woods" or "Zombieland". Would be incredibly loud while watching. Yujin's the type to yell at the screen for the character to "not go in there".
Xia: Would have seen the majority of popular horror movie, so she would pick something obscure but very much a hidden gem. But I think she would also respect the original great horror movies. Think "Let The Right One In" or "The Thing". She would probably provide sarcastic and critical commentary while watching. Would have a snack too.
Violet: Would comepletely avoid watching a horror movie. But if made, would pick something that is spooky but is not necessarily classified as horror. So "Corpse Bride", "Nightmare Before Christmas", or "Bettlejuice". Would sing along with her hands covering her eyes during the majority of the movie.
Zoe: Would enjoy action based and gory horror movies. So pretty much anything zombie. Might actually root for the villain. "World War Z" or "The Descent". Would definitely be eating a snack and would probably laugh a lot. Would also make her unnies watch with her.

ENCHANTRESS Halloween Costumes
Bada: Would go as some cultural icon, or a character from a critically acclaimed movie. Think Irene dressed up as Audrey Hepburn's character in "Breakfast at Tiffany's". She would act very glamorous the entire time.
LWK1z9UOoyQXDWEDm-nobXM-ESqvrb_Dx4XB-Jkp_uJd867b7kKVlXQa4zYpCgysVZPMBwUGzt3uEd42ByF9_h8QCB-RrTr6W2SKPxR65TkT=w960-rj-nu-e365

Yujin: Would absolutely take the opportunity to look as beautiful and hot as possible. She would probably go as something that involves latex or leather. Superheroes and villains would be one of her top choices. I'm thinking Nayeon as Cat Woman or Sana as Mera from Aquaman.
878b88aead2a7363f53ab2c286613e1d.jpg
sd9ef4i57st31.jpg

Xia: Would go as something creepy/scary. Would take the advantage to scare people. But not like jumping at people, more like hiding behind things and waiting for people to come. Xia's a big horror movie person, so she would probably pick her favorite. Similar to Dahyun as Anabelle.
E1GSr3iXIAA75V-

Violet: Would take the advantage to go as a princess. I think she would go as a different one each year. Would probably start with Snow White, like Miyeon, as that is the original Disney princess.
2f0a2397100ed3754c763896618123246285be19.png

Zoe: Would have a funny costume that she would put so much effort into. Something managers would say would ruin her idol image, but she wouldn't care. Something like Key going as Ronald McDonald, minus the meme.
original.jpg
ENCHANTRESS Favorite Candy
Bada: I could totally see Bada being a chocoholic. I think she would especially love chocolate with nuts in it, or peanut butter. so Reeses or Almond Joy.
Yujin: I think Yujin would like fruity candies but not the sour type. So Hi-Chew, Starbursts, or Mike and Ikes.
Xia: Would totally be the type to like mint choco and get into heated arguments about it. So probably something like York Peppermint Patties.
Violet: Would like the more classic type of sugary candies. Lollipops, gummy bears, and jelly beans.
Zoe: Would like sour and fruit type candies. She would totally be the type to eat way too much and then have a sugar rush/crash. Her favorites would be Sour Patch Kids, Lemon Heads, or Nerds.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
cf6d98564d411383b6ef22c5fd1d9ae4.png

*I couldn't find a vocal cover but I really wanted this song*
{Genie} Violet's Vocal Time
This might be too big of a teaser for our new album, but I'm just so excited Aurora!
I'm totally gonna get in trouble with manager-nim...

*Fun fact this song was on the tracklist for a pretty long time*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
f0db6e542a01e811c155006e552ae345.png

Who sings first and last (including adlibs) in each ENCHANTRESS song cause why not?

Enchanted: First Sight
Closer (OMG): Start=Violet / End=Yujin
Whistle (BP): Start=Yujin / End=Zoe
Swan (OMG) : Start=Bada / End=Violet
U R (Taeyeon): Start=Xia / End=Bada
In My Dreams (RV): Start=All / End=All
Love So Sweet (CB): Start=Violet / End=All

Enchanted: Burning Hearts
Like It Hot (GWSN): Start=Yujin / End=All
HWAA (Gidle): Start=Yujin / End=Violet
Senorita (Gidle) : Start=Bada / End=Violet
Fire (Taeyeon): Start=Bada / End=Xia
La Rouge (RV): Start=Violet / End=Xia
Real Love (OMG): Start=Violet / End=Violet

Enchanted: Poison Love
Psycho (RV): Start=Violet / End=Yujin
Love Foolish (TWICE): Start=Violet / End=Bada
Kill This Love (BP) : Start=Xia / End=All
I Blame On You (Taeyeon): Start=Zoe / End=Violet
Cry for Me (TWICE): Start=Violet / End=Violet
In & Out (RV) Start=Xia / End=Xia

Summer Magic
Red Flavor (RV): Start=All / End=Violet
Atlantis (Laboum): Start=Violet / End=Zoe
Like Water (Wendy) : Start=Bada / End=Bada
Forever Young (BP): Start=Violet / End=Bada
Dolphin (OMG): Start=Violet / End=Violet
Siren (Sunmi) Start=Xia / End=Bada

Beautiful Nightmare
Twilight (OMG): Start=Violet / End=Violet
Ghost (Dreamnote): Start=Violet / End=Bada
Moon Night (Gfriend) : Start=Violet / End=Zoe
D-D-Dance (IZ): Start=Yujin / End=Xia
Bewitched (PIXY): Start=Violet / End=Violet
Hell in Heaven (TWICE) Start=Violet / End=Zoe
Love Poem (IU) Start=Zoe / End=Zoe
Scary (UR) Start=Bada / End=All
Stay Tonight (Chungha) Start=Violet / End=Zoe
Angel (BG) Start=All / End=All
Aurora Start=Bada / End=Violet

Sweet Dream
Sunrise (Gfriend): Start=Yujin / End=Violet
Back Together (Everglow): Start=Xia / End=Xia
All "Beautiful Nightmare" songs

The Bloom
La Vie En Rose (IZ): Start=Violet / End=Violet
Secret Garden (OMG): Start=Violet / End=Violet
The Japanese versions of all previous title tracks+"Aurora"

Villainy: Reflection of Vanity
Lion (Gidle): Start=Xia / End=Zoe & Yujin
Apple (Gfriend): Start=Zoe / End=Bada
Heart (Taeyeon) : Start=Bada / End=Violet
Pretty Savage (BP): Start=Yujin / End=Zoe
Royal (IVE): Start=Violet / End=Violet
AYAYAYA (IZ) Start=Yujin / End=Bada

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
890e4a16c2dfebe20929e15f7482646f.png

SOOMPI
The producer and creator of girl group ENCHANTRESS has finally revealed themselves! The mind behind the group’s concept and their many successful hits goes by the name CHESHIRE.
The producer previously hadn’t revealed their name as they wanted to stay out of the spotlight. However she seems to have had a change of mind. She explained that this name is based on the iconic cat character from Alice in Wonderland. CHESHIRE has also produced music for the group COS, and the upcoming survival show Bloom.
She has yet to post a face reveal, but we think she’s just as beautiful as the music she creates!

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
890e4a16c2dfebe20929e15f7482646f.png

SOOMPI
Recently an industry insider has revealed that Ever After Entertainment, the company that manages ENCHANTRESS, will be debuting a new group in the near future. The group is said to have less than 4 members. Nothing else is known about this highly anticipated group.