ENCHANTRESS {Fake Group} Introduction/Updates/News

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Yujin

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Xia

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Violet

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Woah I really like these behind thoughts. I sorta want to make some for CALLA now but I don’t think my brain actually thinks that much

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
cf6d98564d411383b6ef22c5fd1d9ae4.png

{Speechless} Violet's Vocal Time
Whenever I'm sad I sing along to Disney movies and it instantly cheers me up.
I hope listening to this cover makes Aurora smile too!

*Okay but Jiwon?!*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
9d1bb5f64e0b318de0d2974d47797384.png

Welcome to part 3 of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
previously unreleased thoughts and random information about the group.
I just really enjoy sharing my process, even if you don't care all that much.
This installment will focus solely on the formation of ENCHANTRESS and its members.

✨ ENCHANTRESS's Composition ✨
ENCHANTRESS was not solely formed by my mind. The group stemmed from a role play group on the forums that I was in during my first stint here.
Within this group I found my love for making albums, concepts, and line distributions.
The group was initially called Pink Girls and consisted of members Jessy, Sooya, Violet, and Rose.
Shortly after we 'debuted' Sooya left the group and YN and Galaxy joined.
Pink Girls eventually expanded into different units and the overarching group was called Pink Inc (Similar to NCT).
However this group of 5 is what ENCHANTRESS is truly based on.

✨ Reformation to Bada✨
Bada is based off the original member Jessy.
Jessy was the Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, and Lead Vocalist at times. She was also the 2nd youngest and used Jennie as a face claim. Jessy was Korean-American.
I kept the Main Rapper role and face claim. The rest I reformed and revised.
The name came first. I wanted a Korean name for Jessy that could also hold meaning in the West.
While scrolling through pages of Korean baby names I saw 'Bada'. I thought it was perfect because it sounded badass and very much a name a rapper would take on. Bada also means ocean in Korean, and I felt that Bada would because this ocean of knowledge in the group.
Along with this meaning and rappers ofter being leaders, I made Bada the leader.
This helped me create her personality from other leaders.
Bada trained for a very long time and couldn't believe her debut and happend, like Bang Chan.
She also speaks many languages and is very intelligent, like RM.
I also took Bada's vocal and dance skills from her faceclaim Jennie.
So she became the #1 rapper, #4 vocalist, and #4/5 dancer (interchangable).
Bada is also best friends with Violet because the person who roleplayed as Jessy is one of my best friends on the forum.
✨ Reformation to Zoe✨
Zoe is based on the orginal member Rose.
Rose became Zoe because I didn't like how it was already a popular name in kpop (Rose of Blackpink).
I also didn't want two flowers in the group and I wasn't changing Violet's name because it fit her personality so well.
Zoe kinda just came to me, idk how to explain it?
Rose was the Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, and maknae with the faceclaim of Lisa of Blackpink.
Zoe kept these same positions.
I ended up going with Yuna of ITZY as a face claim as she really suited the stage name and Zoe's personality.
And so Zoe's personality is very much based on Yuna's sillyness and extroversion.
Yuna's higher tone also was added into Zoe.
I ended up also changing Zoe to be Japanese because I wanted the group to hold various nationalities.
One other reason for this is that Zoe is also based on Niki of ENHYPEN who is Japanese.
So she became the #2 rapper, #5 vocalist, and #1 dancer.

✨ Reformation to Violet✨
Violet is based on the original member Violet.
This is also the member that I roleplayed as. Therefore many of her are based on me or of what I wish I could be.
Violet's personality is introverted but cute, which is something I always try to show the most.
Violet is notable for being so small, this is something I wish I was.
However Violet's positions remained the same in both groups.
Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Center.
As Wendy of RV is my ult of all ults I wanted to make Violet the best vocalist of her generation.
Violet is a lead dancer because I took ballet for 16 years.
Fun fact: Violet was originally a lead rapper but there were three rappers in a four member group so I switched.
Finding a faceclaim for Violet was difficult at first because it had switched so frequently.
I ended up chosing IU because of the similar personalities and cute appearances.
I also considered Nayoung of Lightsum, Yeseo of Kep1er, and Gowon of Loona.
In Pink Girls Violet was originally the eldest, however I often wished to be one of the younger members. Being the oldest kid in my family makes me wish I could be younger. But I didn't want to make her the maknae, so she because the 2nd youngest by about 5 months and the next oldest being 2 years older.
I also gave Violet the Korean name Hwayoung because it means small flower.
So she became the #4 rapper, #1 vocalist, and #2 dancer.
✨ Reformation to Xia✨
Xia is based on the original member Galaxy.
I wanted to add more diversity within the group so I made Galaxy Chinese.
I really can't remember how I got her stage name. But Xia does mean something similar to Sunrise in Mandarin.
This helped me make Xia's full name Xu Mingxia. The Xu came from The8 of Seventeen.
Making Xia's face claim Yuqi was the first that came to mind and the perfect fit.
Xia's personality is similar to that of the individual who role played as Galaxy.
They were more introverted and darker I guess (not in a bad way).
I further defined Xia by Wonwoo of Seventeen.
I added the element of Xia being into rock music because I thought it added more dimension to her personality.
Galaxy was the Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, and Sub-Rapper.
I kept all of these except for Lead Dancer as we already had 2 in a 5 member group with a dance position.
But Xia is still an unofficial member of the dance line.
Xia's voice was formed from Yuqi, but I also added an element of Seulgi because I needed justification for giving her higher parts.
So she became the #3 rapper, #2 vocalist, and #3 dancer.

✨ Reformation to Yujin✨
Yujin is the one who underwent the most changes and was the last to be solidified.
She is based on the original member YN.
Yujin was the birthname of YN and I decided to keep it.
YN was too confusing with it also standing for 'your name'.
I also felt that it didn't fit ENCHANTRESS's concept.
YN was the lead rapper, lead dancer, and lead vocalist of the group.
Because I had already solidfied all of these positions and didn't want duplicates I re did everything.
YN often used Joy of Red Velvet as a faceclaim, which I kept.
Yujin's positions are inspired by Joy (Sub-Vocal, Visual, FOTG).
But like Joy in RV, Yujin has a more lead vocalist leaning role.
Yujin also took on Joy's vocal tone.
I made Yujin the visual because I think Joy is stunning. I also wanted her to have a individual role like the others.
This also resulted in Yujin being the secondary center of ENCHANTRESS.
Yujin's personality is like a more extreme version of Joy. She is more like Wendy, being really good on variety shows and very extroverted.
Joy looking like sunshine when she smiles made me make that an identifying personality and visual trait of Yujin.
I decided to add a dimension of her personality that she is very caring and motherly,
similar to Jeonghan of Seventeen.
That lead me to make Yujin the eldest in the group. I also didn't want Bada as the eldest which is perfect.
Yujin had also been a child actor and model. I took this information from Yeseo of Kep1er.
So she became the #5 rapper, #3 vocalist, and #4/5 dancer (interchangable).

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to part 4 of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
This installment will focus solely on the formation of ENCHANTRESS's name, symbols, concept, and fandom.

✨ ENCHANTRESS's Name ✨
OI think I just got ENCHANTRESS after looking up synonyms for magical words.
I found Enchanted and then came up with ENCHANTRESS.
ENCHANTRESS is also the name of the villain in ******* Squad.
I had always found when Cara Delevinge says the name to be so beautiful.

✨ ENCHANTRESS's Symbols ✨

ENCHANTRESS's symbols involves a wing. It can be interpreted as either a butterfly or a fairy.
This represents the wonder that is being able to fly, and fairies are also a key part of many folktales.
This spurred ENCHANTRESS's greeting of fluttering the hands off the chest like wings.
Fun fact: In every ENCHANTRESS song there is a section where Violet will repeat this motion.
They also say "Make a wish" in the greeting. This again alludes to the magical and fantasy concept.

✨ ENCHANTRESS's Fandom ✨

I'm gonna be honest, I don't know how I came up with Aurora...
It's probably because of Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.
Aurora also conjurs really beautiful colors inside my head and the rising sun.
I thought this was perfect and Aurora began to hold the meaning that ENCHANTRESS cannot survive without Aurora being there to rise every day and shine for them.

✨ ENCHANTRESS's Concept ✨
Originally had a fantasy concept similar to Oh My Girl.
The albums I made had themes but all the songs had the same kind of concept.
At one point I tried to create lore for ENCHANTRESS. It was similar to PIXY's lore.
However it was too time consuming for me to create an actual lore.
Eventually I got the idea to attach a fairytale to each comeback.
This also allowed me to add more variety to the songs within the album, while still keeping a fantasical vibe.
However, because I had already formed many EPs, the fairytale was the last thing added.
This is why the concept of each album is not the fairytale itself, but an element of it.
For example:
Enchanted: Burning Hearts has the concept of loving someone so passionatly that it nearly becomes toxic. However the fairytale I chose was The Red Shoes. It has the same theme of being so passionate about something that it turns toxic. From there I also added an element of dance to the comeback.

I was thinking of elaborating more into the debut and comebacks, but I still want to add some element of mystery.
Maybe later!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
890e4a16c2dfebe20929e15f7482646f.png

Violet of ENCHANTRESS's Fancam Goes Semi-Viral
DRV2liLUEAAhIVv.jpg

Violet of ENCHANTRESS has gone semi viral with a recent fancam!
She recently participated in a stage with the collaborative group COS: Dawn.
They performed the iconic Girls' Generation song "Into the New World".
Violet's fancam has reached half a million views within 24 hours.
Netizens are identifying her live vocal skills and cute expressions as the reason.
Check out the video below!
*Idol is video is Miyeon of (G)i-dle*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Villainy - Mini Album Series {Teaser}
ENCHANTRESS's first trio of mini albums were title "Enchanted" and centered around the process of love.
The next chapter in the group's career they will be exploring the darker side of fairytales with the series "Villainy".
Check out the video above for a teaser of ENCHANTRESS's entrance into evil.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to part 5 of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
This installment will focus solely on the ENCHANTRESS member's skill levels.
I will specifically cover Vocals and Rap in this post.

✨ Vocal Skills ✨
I think vocals are one of ENCHANTRESS's stronger areas. The vocalists are known for their skill and the rappers can hold their own.
Bada(Rank 4): Bada has the same vocal tone as Jennie of Blackpink. At debut she had the same vocal skill as Jennie. However as time has passed Bada is now more near the level of Karina of aespa. Her best attributes are her lower register and annunciation. I decided this based on Jennie and the idea of improvement.
Yujin(Rank 3): Yujin has the same vocal tone as Joy of Red Velvet. At debut she had the same vocal skill as Joy.
However as time passed Yujin advanced to around Hyojung of Oh My Girl. She could be considered a lead vocalist in another group. Her best attributes are her upper register, ability to produce shallow support, and attractive tone. I decided this based on Joy and the idea of improvement.
Xia (Rank 2): Xia's vocal tone is a combination of 60% Seulgi and 40% Yuqi. In terms of vocal skill she is in the same place as Seulgi or Jihyo. She could be a main vocalist in another group. Her best attributes are her lower register, unique tone, ability to support, and belting ability. I decided this as I felt Yuqi's vocals would not be able to preform certain parts due to her lower voice and limited ability. So I added in Seulgi as she has a similar darker tone, but an ability to reach higher notes.
Violet(Rank 1): Violet's vocal tone is a combination of 70% Taeyeon and 30% Chaewon of Le Sserafim. So she has a powerful beling voice but her tone is sweeter than Taeyeon. Violet is considered one of the best vocalists in the 4th generation, and all of kpop in general. In terms of vocal skill she is on the same level/better than Taeyeon, Wendy, and Lily of NMIXX. Her best attributes are wide vocal register, ability to support and produce resonance, belting ability, consistancy, and vocal agility. I decided this based on my love for Taeyeon and Chaewon's voices. I am also big on vocalists, so I wanted to make the main vocalist the best.
Zoe(Rank 5): Zoe has the same vocal tone as Yuna of ITZY. Her skill level is also the same as Yuna's. It has progressed at the same rate that Yuna has progressed. Her best attributes are her unique tone and stability. I decided this based on Yuna, and Zoe's decision to focus more on dance and rap.

✨ Rap Skills ✨
I would say that Rap is the area ENCHANTRESS are least known for. It isn't present in every title track, and vocals are often prioritized. However that doesn't mean there isn't rapping talent.
Bada(Rank 1): Bada has the same rap tone as Jennie of Blackpink, and often takes the lower verses. Her skill level is around the same as Jennie, EXY of WJSN, or Mimi of Oh My Girl. I wouldn't say she is the best in the industry, but she's up there. I decided this based on Jennie.
Yujin(Rank 5): Yujin does not rap in ENCHANTRESS songs. Her tone would be the same as Joy of Red Velvet. In terms of skill she would be the same as Rose of Blackpink. I decided this because ENCHANTRESS is not a rap based group, so not everyone has to be one.
Xia(Rank 3): Xia has the same rap tone as Yuqi of (G)-idle. She's kinda like the female version of Felix of SKZ. She barely raps in ENCHANTRESS songs but she is still considered a sub-rapper based on her skill. With her tone she would be a great rapper. She is on par with Yuqi.
Violet(Rank 4): Violet does not rap in ENCHANTRESS songs. Her tone and skill level would be the same as Winter of aespa. I placed her above Yujin because Violet often sings parts with a difficult rhythm. I also just cannot see Yujin rapping. I also decided this because ENCHANTRESS is not a rap based group, so not everyone has to be one.
Zoe(Rank 2): Zoe has the same rap tone as Yuna of ITZY or Soyeon of (G)i-dle. Therefore she often takes on the higher verses. Her skill level started at around that of Momo but has progressed to that of Yuna. Zoe focused more on dance in the beginning of ENCHANTRESS's career. In fact, she didn't really know how to rap during debut. Now she has taken an interest in rapping and writing verses. So I would say she is a slightly above average lead rapper. I decided this based on Yuna and the personality I made for Zoe.

In my next post I will give an inside look into ENCHANTRESS's dance skills, visuals, and stage presence.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to part 6 of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
I will specifically cover Dance, Stage Presence, and Visuals in this post.

✨ Dance Skills ✨
Dance is something that ENCHANTRESS as a group could be classified as average to above average at. In terms of dancing they are similar to Everglow.
Bada(Rank 4/5): Bada's dancing skill is very interchangeable with Yujin's to me. Bada dances similarly to Jennie, Aisha, and Sakura. All are not great dancers but are able to compensate with their stage presence. Her best attributes are her intensity and her precise and clean movements. However Bada can dance "heavily" (aka little bounce or lightness of foot). This causes her to lose details and lack fluidity. She dances best in darker and more intense concepts.
Yujin(Rank 4/5): Yujin's dancing skill is very interchangeable with Bada's for me. Yujin dances similarly to Joy and Mijoo formerly of Lovelyz. Both are not considered great dancers but are able to compensate with stage presence. For Yujin specifically, this can be found with her ability to produce sensuality when on stage. Her best attributes are her fluidity and expressiveness. However Yujin lacks the preciseness that Bada has. She dances best in sensual or slower songs.
Xia (Rank 3): Xia dances similarly to Gaeul and Winter. Therefore she is seen as a good dancer but is not strong enough with her movements and stage presence to stand out. Her best attributes are her sharp and clean movements, fluidity, and isolations. However Xia hasn't had as much time to perfect her technique so she is most likely to make mistakes with complex movements, especially foot work. She dances best in elegant concepts.
Violet(Rank 2): Violet dances similarly to Yeseo, Jihyo, and YooA. Violet has a strong understanding of the basics of dance due to ballet training. This helps her with fluidity and isolations, similar to YooA. However due to her height she often has to compensate for her shorter limbs by dancing very powerfully, or 'as if the rent is due' like Jihyo and Yeseo. Her best attributes are fluidity, isolations, foot work, timing, and strong movements. However Violet occaisionally will overdance or become messy due to putting too much power into a move. She is able to adapt to most concepts, except more mature ones. Violet is able to choreograph and improvise.
Zoe(Rank 1): Zoe is considered one of the best dancers in the generation and is constantly improving. She dances similarly to Momo, Chungha, and Seulgi. Her experience with street dance helps with foot work, isolations, and fluidity. Her best attributes are her sharp and clean movements, isolations, timing, fluidity, footwork, and overall body control. Zoe only lacks when it comes to using body language on stage. She is able to adapt to most concepts, except "pretty ones". Zoe is able to apply her own style to her dancing and not just execute the choreo. She is also exemplary at choreographing and improvising.

✨ Stage Presence ✨
I would say that Stage Presence is an area ENCHANTRESS excel in. Many members are able to utilize their presence to cover up for weaker dance skills. As a group they become even more powerful.
Bada(Rank 3): Bada has a similar stage presence as Jennie and Soyeon. They both have strong facial expressions and body language, which makes them stand out. Bada has some difficulty applying this to brighter concepts, and is most likely to drop expressions when she is not singing/rapping. However her best attributes are her intense and effective facial expressions.

Yujin(Rank 2): Yujin has similar stage presence to Soojin formerly of (G)i-dle. Her performance is excellent when she is able to be sensual. She is a member likely to go viral for this (think Joy rainbow dress). However she is also strong in brighter concepts and lets her sunshine out. Her body language is also very strong. She is the unofficial 2nd center of the group as she gets the 2nd most center time often. Furthermore she could be the center of another group. What she lacks in is presenting intense facial expressions, or expressions that aren't bright or sensual. This decreases her versatility.
Xia(Rank 5): Xia has similar stage presence to Irene and Chaeryeong. Xia is the member who often keeps the same facial expressions (a smirk and intense stare). This is very effective in applicable songs, however in brighter ones she may just smile. This lacking can be attributed to a lack of training. However Xia is a member who would also go viral if she preformed a darker concept song like "Psycho". That's why I made it her era.
Violet(Rank 1): Violet has similar stage presence to Jihyo. They are both like little firecrackers on stage. Violet has applicable and varying facial expressions and body language. Despite her height, your eye is drawn to her. She also can adapt to the majority of concepts. Violet finds cute and bright concepts easiest, and will frequently go viral for these performances. She was made the center of ENCHANTRESS due to her versatility and ability to stand out and draw in stans.
Zoe(Rank 3): Zoe has similar stage presence to Chaeyeon. They are often very focused on dance that they may fail to produce proper facial expressions. However they have excellent body language. With time Zoe will improve her facial expressions. She finds brighter concepts easier and more effortless.

Visual and other miscellaneous categories will be posted tomorrow.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to part 7 of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
I will specifically cover Visuals in this post.

✨ ENCHANTRESS's Visuals ✨
For me ENCHANTRESS is a group that overall has a high level of visuals. Zoe's faceclaim Yuna is the visual of her group. Bada's faceclaim Jennie, Violet's faceclaim IU, and Yujin's faceclaim Joy are all highly regarded for their visuals even if they do not 100% meet Korean Beauty Standards. Even Xia's faceclaim Yuqi often has her beauty pointed out. Therefore choosing a visual for ENCHANTRESS was mostly based on my bias and other factors. So I ended up making Yujin the visual just because I think Joy is ridiculously beautiful. In Red Velvet Irene is rightfully the visual, so Joy is often discounted. So I wanted to indirectly giver her this chance. It also fit well in terms of positions. All members had a main or lead position except for Yujin.
Bada: Bada has the same unique and edgy visual as Jennie. It is very effective when it comes to her performance and her rapping. She stands out for her visuals in this way.
Yujin: Yujin has the same sexy yet bright visual as Joy does. This is a type of visual that makes her stand out. It also makes her very versatile, which fits ENCHANTRESS's concept.
Xia: Xia has the dark but cute visual as Yuqi. It makes her stand out in darker concepts, but unexpectedly in brighter ones.
Violet: Violet has the innocent and fairy-like visual akin to IU. This makes her visual the one that most fits ENCHANTRESS's concept. It also suits her personality.
Zoe: Has the same youthful and almost electric visual as Yuna if that makes sense. It again suits her personality and fits her dance position.
In general, there is no visual hole in the group. I don't like to treat visuals as the only thing that matters. But of course I'm gonna pick face claims that I think are attractive. It's hard to elaborate.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

{Lion} Violet's Vocal Time
This song is called "Lion"! I wrote it together with Xia unnie and Bada unnie.
Unfortunately it did not get picked for the album, but why not share it with Aurora anyways.

*Fun Fact: Lion was originally the title track of "Villainy: Reflection of Vanity"*

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to part 8 of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
This installment will focus solely on ENCHANTRESS's first 3 EPs, the "Enchanted" series.

✨ Album Name and Concept ✨
Originally ENCHANTRESS's debut EP was a stand alone album simply called "Enchanted".
It meant to serve as an introduction to the group, so the album didn't have a solid concept besides fantasy.
I decided to change this when I was stanning ENHYPEN.
Their first two EPs are under the same title of "Border". I don't know enough about the group to understand the significance, but I liked the idea of having a series of albums.
And so I created the "Enchanted" trio from the debut and two other pre-established albums.
They were "Enchanted", "Falling Star", and "Burning Heart" in this order.
I wanted to make a connection between all three. I decided on love, as that is almost a constant theme in fairytales.
But with this I had to rearrange the albums due to mismatching stages of love.
The order became "Falling Star", "Burning Heart", and "Enchanted".
"Falling Star" got the new name "First Sight" and "Enchanted" became "Poison Love".
Then I added "Enchanted:" to the beginning of each album to establish connection.
In this stage I also created a blueprint for what I wanted each album to contain.
1. Title Track
2. Promotional bside with different sound
3. Ballad
4. Rap based song
5. Two-three random bsides based on the promotional bside

✨ Enchanted: First Sight ✨
Like I said before, "Enchanted: First Sight" was originally called "Falling Star".

It became the first album instead of second because the title track "Closer" best represented the album.
I was easily able to assign Cinderella as the fairytale due to this love at first sight concept.
The title track obviously stayed the same, but I changed every b-side.

Lullaby-Dreamcatcher U R-Taeyeon

U R better fits the concept and I needed a ballad.

Hann (Alone)-(G)i-dle Love So Sweet-Cherry Bullet (Promotional)
Hann did not fit the concept, and based on the ages of the members I wanted something with a cuter vibe.

Universe-Loona In My Dreams-Red Velvet
Same thing with the concept not fitting. *But I wish I had saved "In My Dreams" for Beautiful Nightmare.*

Highlight-IZ*ONE Swan-Oh My Girl
Same thing with the concept not fitting. I was also obsessed with "Swan" at the time.

Love to Hate Me-Blackpink Whistle-Blackpink
I still needed a rap song, but this one did not fit the concept, so I picked "Whistle"

✨ Enchanted: Burning Hearts ✨
Like I said before, "Enchanted: Burning Hearts" was originally called "Burning Heart".

It became the 2nd album in the trio because the title and title track "Like it Hot" by GWSN perfectly fit the concept.
I assigned the Red Shoes as the fairytale as it reflects that same intense love of something.
I was also able to add a secondary concept of dance.
Again the title track stayed the same, but most bsides changed.

Hwaa-(G)i-dle

Stayed the same, and was originally picked due to the fire theme.

In & Out-Red Velvet La Rouge-Red Velvet
In & Out was moved to "Enchanted: Poison Love" as it better fit the concept. I chose La Rouge because the color fit as well as the intense love concept.

Hell in Heaven-Twice Fire-Taeyeon
Hell in Heaven was moved to "Enchanted: Poison Love" as it better fit the concept. I chose Fire for the purpose of having a ballad and the fire and intense love concept.

I Love You-EXID Real Love-Oh My Girl
I felt that I Love You did not fit ENCHANTRESS's concept at all so I replaced it with Real Love (which was picked due to the concept).

Red Light-f(x) Senorita-(G)i-dle (Promotional)
I felt that Red Light did not fit ENCHANTRESS's concept at all so I replaced it with Senorita. With this I could also incorporate the dancing concept.

✨ Enchanted: Poison Love ✨
Like I said before, "Enchanted: Poison Love" was originally called "Enchanted".

It became the 3rd album in the trio because the title track "Psycho" by Red Velvet perfectly fit the concept.
*I think I originally picked it as the debut track cause I love the song so much*
I assigned Swan Lake as the fairytale as it reflects that same toxic and deadly love of something.
Again the title track stayed the same, but only some bsides changed.

Mise en Scene-IZ*ONE In & Out-Red Velvet

Mis en Scene didn't fit the concept and so I switched out In & Out for Burning Hearts.

Silent Night-Dreamcatcher Cry for Me-Twice
Same thing about the concept. *I kinda wish I made Cry for Me the promotional track, but I felt the song and theme were too similar to Psycho. I also wanted to give the rappers more time to shine.

Voice-Loona I Blame on You-Taeyeon
Same thing with the concept. I also needed a ballad.

Love Foolish-Twice
Stayed the same and was picked for concept similarities.

Kill This Love-Blackpink (Promotional)
Stayed the same and was picked for concept similarities. I also needed a rap song.

Next time I'll go into Summer Magic!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
87d6addf971d3fddb196aa9252cfa9f0.png

View attachment 68819

*Second World is a new JTBC competition show where the rappers of female kpop groups will be given a chance to show off their vocals. Check out this article if you want to learn more*
Bada of ENCHANTRESS impressed with her vocals for this round of "Second World".
She performed a retro version of "Depressed Letter" by Yoo Jaeha.
She won against Mimi of Oh My Girl.

*Mimi won irl but it's fictional so I pick!*
*Idol in the video is EXY of WJSN*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to part 9 of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
This installment will focus solely on ENCHANTRESS's 4th EP, "Summer Magic".

✨ Album Name and Concept ✨
"Summer Magic" is the album that probably has the least significance applied when it comes to ENCHANTRESS's concept. I kinda just wanted a summer comeback?
I came up with the title of the EP partially from my brain and partially from the existing Red Velvet EP.
I wanted to have a summer album but keep the fantastical theme ENCHANTRESS has.
The concept was super simple at first, summer. I then applied the element of mermaids after picking The Little Mermaid as the fairytale. This is something I try to stray away from, but this album is so bare bones.
When I make an album I don't want the concept to be the fairytale.

I pick a a separate theme and sound and then pick an applicable story.
For some of the albums, like "Villainy: Reflection of Vanity", the story has more influence but the original theme is still very prevalent.
But "Summer Magic" is the one exception.
I think this is because I typically feel that summer release hold little depth.

✨ Summer Magic ✨
When I first created the album I tried to pick songs that kept ENCHANTRESS's elegant sound.

However, once I applied the fairytale and reconsidered the ages of the members I switched it up.
The title track was the hardest to decide on. Out of all the albums I've made, this one was the hardest.
It started as "Boogie Up" by WJSN, then it switched to "Red Flavor", then "Boogie Up" again, and finally back to "Red Flavor". I decided against "Boogie Up" because I disliked the lack of differing dynamics in terms of vocals in the song. It all sounded like it could be sung by the same person. And I felt that the sound didn't have the same ring as an ENCHANTRESS song. I still love the song, but it's not for the group.
With "Red Flavor" I was very hesitant, hence switching frequently. It wasn't my favorite RV song at the time, and the "red" aspect didn't fit especially well with the concept. However after listening to it frequently to distribute lines and such, I grew to absolutely love it. I couldn't not pick it.
Other songs I considered were "Power Up" by Red Velvet, "Alcohol-Free" by TWICE, and "Rollin'" by Brave Girls.
"Power Up" didn't have enough individual lines, and the other two were too mature.
Here is how the bsides changed!

Rollin'-Brave Girls Siren-Sunmi

Yes both of these songs are mature, but I felt that Rollin' was too much on the sexy side of mature. Siren also fit with the fairytale.

Alcohol Free-Twice Forever Young-Blackpink
Again Alcohol Free was too mature and the song is kinda bland for me. I also didn't have a rap based song yet.

*Fun Fact: Forever Young was originally a unit song for Bada, Xia, and Zoe on "Beautiful Nightmare"*
Tropical Love-Oh My Girl Journey to Atlantis-Laboum
Tropical Love was absolutely perfect, except the line distribution was hourrendous for it. Violet and Xia had ~50 sec each and Bada and Zoe had only ~20 sec each. Unfortunately I couldn't fix it. But I think it was best left out because having Dolphin on the album is extremely cute for one EP. Journey to Atlantis is such an ENCHANTRESS sounding song and I was obsessed with it. But I listed it as Atlantis in the album because the title was too long to fit in the album I designed.

Mojito-Red Velvet Like Water-Wendy
Ithink the only reason I put Mojito on the album originally is because I love the song so much. But again ENCHANTRESS singing about alcohol when there are several minors was not good. It also made me a hypocrite at the time with Alcohol Free also being on the album. Originally I tried to fix this by changing the title to "Colors" based on the lyrics. But this was just weird considering how often they say 'mojito. Anyways I got rid of it and needed a ballad. It was had to find a summer ballad so I went with a water one, and got Like Water.

I know some people don't like it but I absoultely love Wendy's debut song.

Dolphin-Oh My Girl (Promotional)
Dolphin is the only song that stayed consistent.
I think it's because I wanted ENCHANTRESS to have that viral dance moment that Oh My Girl had with the song. ENCHANTRESS also hadn't had a simple but cute song yet and I think it works.

Next time maybe I'll go over "Beautiful Nightmare" and "Sweet Dream".

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
87d6addf971d3fddb196aa9252cfa9f0.png

View attachment 68819

*Second World is a new JTBC competition show where the rappers of female kpop groups will be given a chance to show off their vocals. Check out this article if you want to learn more*
Check out Bada of ENCHANTRESS as she duets with Moonbyul of Mamamoo.
They took on the song "Energetic" by Wanna One for the 3rd round of 'Second World'.
Bada=EXY of WJSN

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

{Lion} Violet's Vocal Time
This song is called "Lion"! I wrote it together with Xia unnie and Bada unnie.
Unfortunately it did not get picked for the album, but why not share it with Aurora anyways.

*Fun Fact: Lion was originally the title track of "Villainy: Reflection of Vanity"*
Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce the biggest unintentional spoiler I will ever give as producer of ENCHANTRESS!
I switched title tracks after I posted this.
oopss lol