Do you workout?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DeanDelfin

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I work out a lot, and I like it. Iโ€™m a guy with a very light complexion, which never satisfied me. I felt insecure with such a thin body and didnโ€™t even date anyone.

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
โœง Jiung โœง
Cambodia
yes, about 6 times a week. once a week i do sports (jiu jitsu), and the rest i go to the gym with my mom and workout with her

ignoring

๐Ÿ˜ถ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I only use my 2kg of dumbbells (that I bought from a store) and lift them up almost once every week to help me gain a bit of strength and muscles ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

DeanDelfin

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I work out a lot, and I like it. Iโ€™m a guy with a very light complexion, which never satisfied me. I felt insecure with such a thin body and didnโ€™t even date anyone.
However, when I started going to the gym, my life changed. I quickly grew muscles, and my body became more shaped and attractive. I also take testosterone and steroids from buyroidscanda.co, which is helpful. Of course, I control my eating and try to eat more proteins. Altogether, the effect is great. And I even met my girlfriend at the gym, and we have shared a hobby now โ€“ the workouts!

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
I work out 3 times a day on weekends. 1 time a day on school days.

Kim_Moki

Dโ‚’ yโ‚’แตค Bโ‚‘โ‚—แตขแตฅโ‚‘ แตขโ‚™ โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ แตขโ‚˜โ‚šโ‚’โ‚›โ‚›แตขbโ‚—e (Barry Alan!)
Author
how do you go from happy to sad welll (me)
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Peppa Pig
Pink Bear Plush
Candy Bong Z
I mostly work out every day

I mostly do abb workouts
but on the weekends I do pilates

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
I have been working out more often.I have achieved a two pack and from then i have been learning any Kpop dnaces since they can help create structure in your legs.

And i have been going on walks more often as well.