Do you workout?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

roseberry

Kpop Stan
Credits
Bubbles
BT21
Scorpio
Mr. Dinosaur
I also love to workout because I understand how many benefits this brings to both my body and overall health. It is even easier for me to do this because I do it with a friend and they are both very happy and productive. At the moment we started yoga and we were very inspired by this site top yoga retreats in Tulum and I am very happy that I started practicing yoga because I feel that my whole life has changed.
Yeah it feels really good! For me it's also a way to calm down

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
Not as often as I should, I used to have really nice arms but I stopped lifting weights so they're pretty average now ๐Ÿ˜”

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Not as often as I should, I used to have really nice arms but I stopped lifting weights so they're pretty average now ๐Ÿ˜”
Trying to imagine you lifting weights

• Haha
Reactions: ONF

escapism

๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐Ÿค
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
Yeah I do!!
No. But I do some basic stretches daily.
Fun Question ~ Anyone ever tried the 100 squats? I did 30 and then couldn't stand up anymore ๐Ÿ˜ซ
That's the most I can do ๐Ÿ˜‚ 100 squats would kill me instantly.

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
I used to do comp swimming... but I quite right before high school.it was taking a toll on my mental health.
pre-quarantine i swam three times a week and walk halfway to and from school, now i'm just too lazy.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
I dance for half an hour daily, minus weekends... which might not sound like a lot but I for me thatโ€™s too much effort

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
I cycle on a daily basis and weightlift but my schedule is off for that since I lost all motivation for anything including weights