πŸ‘‘π„π―πžπ« π€πŸπ­πžπ« π„π§π­πžπ«π­πšπ’π§π¦πžπ§π­ (π…πšπ€πž π‚π¨π¦π©πšπ§π²)πŸ‘‘

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

W(i)ndyWednesday

Has left the forums
Author
Website
windywednesday.carrd.co
Credits
Candy Bong Z
Between 1&2
Wednesday Addams
Bisexual
Ever After Entertainment
Hello this is Ever After Entertainment. After much deliberation we have decided that our artists, ENCHANTRESS and Mythos will be moving to separate dorms. This decision was made to ensure their safety, privacy, and comfort after the addresses to their current dorms have been leaked. We have requested the help of the Seoul Police Department to ensure nobody is able to follow the members or staff during this move.
Please respect this process or you will face legal action.
The leaders of ENCHANTRESS and Mythos requested to release a statement along with this one.
It can be read below.

Bada leader of ENCHANTRESS & Dasom leader of Mythos
Hello this is Bada the leader of ENCHANTRESS and Dasom the leader of Mythos.
These past few days have been very tough. It was disappointing to hear that a staff member betrayed our trust and that several individuals decided to exploit it.
As ENCHANTRESS and Mythos we do our best to make our Aurora and Muse happy, so it is sad to see these efforts not being appreciated.
However we would like to thank those who have supported us during this time.
The all nine of us do not wish to stop telling stories and performing for you. So we just ask that you respect us so we can continue doing so.
Thank you and we love you!
Poor girls :'(
I'd be the one trying to chase the crazed fans off the property, LIKE LEAVE THEM ALONE!

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A Chapter in Ever After
This segment is inspired by the wonderful @yunaing and her CALLA Lily Round Up!
This will be a weekly update detailing the activities of Ever After's artists and fans.
This is something I have neglected to do in the past, so I hope you enjoy the daily goings of Ever After and it's supporters.

Ever After
~ Ever After released a statement regarding some saesang actions affect their artists. A former employee released the addresses to the dorms of ENCHANTRESS and Mythos. This caused crowding around the dorms, making it difficult for the members to come and go, relax, or feel like they have any sense of privacy. Ever After threatened legal action and also moved the groups to new dorms. This seems to have depleted the issue.
~ Ever After artists released photos of their new dorms and their separate bedrooms.
ENCHANTRESS
~ ENCHANTRESS are currently on a break after promoting their EP "Villainy: Golden Greed".
~Yujin revealed that filming has concluded for a special project that will be released in relation with their 1 year anniversary.
~ Ever After released another chapter of lore. This segment featured ENCHANTRESS's "Enchanted: Poison Love".
~ During a comeback interview CALLA members expressed their admiration and friendship with the group.
~ ENCHANTRESS's song "Apple", from "Villainy: Reflection of Vanity", is being featured in the vocal round of the survival show SWEETZ.
@roa_is_amazing
ENCHANTRESS Members
~ Yujin has been recording for her host role on Boys Planet.
~ Yujin and Bada released their second episode of "Unniez" featuring the soloist Gummi.
@Heartz4MyLove<3
~ Bada and Dasom came together to release a statement as leaders regarding the previous saesang issue the groups were experiencing.
~ Xia is preparing another episode of The Sound of Xia.
~ Violet is preparing another episode of Violet's Vocal Time.
~ Zoe was announced as the Dance Judge/Mentor for the survival show SWEETZ.
Rumors/Aurora Activity
~ The newest episode of "Unniez" went viral due to the story of ENCHANTRESS's debut stage. This has caused a lot of positive attention towards the group for their dedication to live singing and smooth reaction to onstage mistakes.
~ Zoe recieved a small amount of hate when she was appointed as the Dance Mentor for SWEETZ. Many fic-netizens claimed she was too young for the role and not experienced enough. However many Aurora and other fic-netizens also pointed out that Zoe has choreographed numerous times for ENCHANTRESS and typically leads dance practices. Despite her being younger than most of the contestants, her skills should not be discounted.
~ Many Aurora were posting on fic-SNS regarding their worries for the two minor members of ENCHANTRESS. Many were scared for Violet and Zoe's mental health during the saesang event as they are still underage.
Mythos
~ Mythos's first comeback has officially been announced. The name of the album is "The Cursed: Narcissus", pointing to a concept based on the obsession with self and beauty.
~ So far a visual concept photo, a schedule, and one set of concept photos have been released.
~ Bada and Dasom came together to release a statement as leaders regarding the previous saesang issue the groups were experiencing.
Mythos Members
~ Aria completed her duties as Music Bank MC.
~ All of the members posted teaser selfies leading up to the announcement of their first concept.
Rumors/Muse Activity
~ Many Muses have expressed excitement for the Narcissus based concept. The first set of concept photos even went viral due to their traditional beauty.
~ 'Mythos comeback' trended on fic-SNS due to the high anticipation for their return.
~ Mythos members also received quite a lot of worry during the saesang incident due to it occurring during comeback preparations. Also due to the fact that they are still a rookie group.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A Chapter in Ever After
This will be a weekly update detailing the activities of Ever After's artists and fans.
This is something I have neglected to do in the past, so I hope you enjoy the daily goings of Ever After and it's supporters.

ENCHANTRESS
~ ENCHANTRESS are currently on a break after promoting their EP "Villainy: Golden Greed".

~ ENCHANTRESS's song "Red Flavor", from "Summer Magic", is being featured in the dance round of the survival show SWEETZ.
@roa_is_amazing

~ Yujin has begun hosting the survival show 'Boys Planet'.

~ Yujin and Bada are currently recording the 3rd episode of "Unniez". Many fic-netizens believe that Mythos will be the next group to guest on the show. Excitement is high amongst Muse and Aurora.

~ Xia released another episode of The Sound of Xia where she released a piano cover of the group's song "Love Poem".

~ Violet released another episode of Violet's Vocal Time where she sang a solo version of the group's song "U R". Many fic-netizens and Aurora were extremely impressed by her skillful and emotional cover. "U R" is said to not only be ENCHANTRESS's most difficult song but one of the hardest song to sing in all of fic-kpop.

~ Zoe took on her first task as a judge for SWEETZ. She released her critiques for a dance cover of "Tomboy". While many praised her ability to critique and compliment the contestants, many had hateful comments to share. Hardcore fans of the contestants that were judged insulted Zoe's critiques, dance skilled, and even discredited her due to her age. However many fic-stans stood up for the young idol and claim she is perfect for the job.

Mythos
~ Mythos's have released their 2nd EP "The Cursed: Narcissus". The title track was announced to be "ME" and the bsides "My Satisfaction", "Iconic", "Addicted", and "Perfect 10". Many fic-netizens have expressed their love for the album and how perfect they think it is.

~ Dasom made her song writing debut with much success in "Perfect 10". Many Muse have expressed pride in the fic-idol's growth in confidence and strong lyric writing skills. In general Dasom received the most compliments when the album was released. She has been keyed as the member that owns the era.

~ Jade wrote all the rap verses for the album as well as the lyrics for "Iconic". Many loved her powerful lyrics. Jade also went semi-viral for her impactful raps in "ME" and "Iconic".

~ Several Haruka akgaes made posts that she was being mistreated by Ever After. They claimed this was because she didn't have any lyrics featured on the album like the other members. However other Muse were quick to point out that Haruka had said that she needed to practice more before she felt confident writing or choreographing by herself.

~ She also received compliments for her vocals in "Perfect 10". Many Muse have said that her richer voice suits the RnB song very well.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover πŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] β˜†
A Chapter in Ever After

~ Zoe took on her first task as a judge for SWEETZ. She released her critiques for a dance cover of "Tomboy". While many praised her ability to critique and compliment the contestants, many had hateful comments to share. Hardcore fans of the contestants that were judged insulted Zoe's critiques, dance skilled, and even discredited her due to her age. However many fic-stans stood up for the young idol and claim she is perfect for the job.
What’s that sound… I hear this… rhythmic tapping noise? It’s getting closer?? Oh… it’s the sound of Emma sprinting to find the people hating on Zoe. And Yejoon running behind her screaming β€˜you didn’t protect me like this’ /j

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
Happy Valentine's Day to all Aurora and Muse!

The members of ENCHANTRESS and Mythos wanted to find a way to express their love for their fans.
So we created valentines for each member filled with Bada's best/worst puns.
We hope you enjoy them and spend your day being loved by others and yourself!

*Dasom does mean love in Korean*

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
7c4925643cf84194697f9e84b8d9e8ff.png

Part 1: ENCHANTRESS
Chapter 4: Summer Magic

Just as the heat of Solarius got to ENCHANTRESS, the cold of Frostia froze them out. They decided to travel to the water realm Oceanium. As the ruler of this realm Bada took it upon herself to lead the fairies to her tropical home. As they took their first steps in the aquatic paradise their map began to shine yet again. Bada pulled it out and pointed out that a site of darkness had been identified in the realm they had just entered. And so ENCHANTRESS traveled to the town of Mermadian. When they arrived they were met by a bustling group of people squeezing onto a boat decked out in white. The fairies followed the crowd and were soon traveling across the blue waters. The people around them were clamoring about a wedding between the town’s Prince and a woman named Vanessa. However the fairy Yujin was hearing a different story. Due to her being from the sun realm, she had the ability to communicate with all that lived in the sky. She heard the loud shrieks of a seagull and went to the edge of the ship with the fairies following her. β€œThat Prince is under a spell by that wicked Vanessa! It is not Vanessa at all, but the sea witch Ursula. She stole the voice of the Prince’s true love. Help stop Ursula so Ariel can live!!!!!” Yujin relayed this message to her fellow fairies and they decided to try to travel towards this false bride.

ENCHANTRESS quickly noticed a glowing shell necklace worn by Ursula. They felt the magic power emanating from the piece of jewelry, and knew it had to hold the voice of Ariel. Yujin looked up to the sky and saw the sun shining brightly. A smirk graced her face and she warned the rest of ENCHANTRESS to cover their eyes. She magnified the sun one hundred times over and soon all but the fairies were blinded by the extreme shine. Yujin took this opportunity to fly over the crowd, snatch the necklace off Ursula, and smash it to the ground. A moment later the sun was back to its usual state and a beautiful voice erupted from the broken shell. The Prince was shaken out of the spell and Ariel appeared in front of him. They embraced each other and their love flowed through the crowd. Bada took out the map and noticed the light that had once shown in Mermaidian was gone. The darkness had been vanquished by this Summer Magic.

Here is an explanation of aspects of this chapter

This chapter focuses on ENCHANTRESS's 4th EP "Summer Magic"
The fairies enter the story of The Little Mermaid in which the album is based.
This chapter of lore follows the Disney version of the story with some creative freedoms taken.
Yujin is highlighted because she is featured in the introduction video of the album.
Her magic was able to control the light in an environment.
Mermaidian (the name of the town) is based on the word mermaid from The Little Mermaid.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I wonder if yall gonna have auditions for ur company... πŸ₯Ί
I don't really plan on forming a group out of users (except for BLOOM). I've only had bad experiences with that. I would recommend asking users who have previously formed groups out of other users, or join a survival show. Thank you for taking interest in my company, but sorry no.

Maria29

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I don't really plan on forming a group out of users (except for BLOOM). I've only had bad experiences with that. I would recommend asking users who have previously formed groups out of other users, or join a survival show. Thank you for taking interest in my company, but sorry no.
Okay I understand

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A Chapter in Ever After

Ever After
~ Ever After released valentine cards featuring the members of ENCHANTRESS and Mythos. They featured cute photos of the members and valentine message puns involving their names created by Bada.

ENCHANTRESS

~ The group released a performance version of their song "Love So Sweet" for Valentine's Day.

~ Yujin has continued to host the survival show 'Boys Planet'.
~ ENCHANTRESS's song "Kill This Love" was used on Boy's Planet.
~ She went semi viral when a fancam of her cute and bright reactions to the "Kill This Love" stages.

~ Yujin and Bada released the 3rd episode of their talk show "Unniez". Their labelmates, Dasom and Aria, were guests and the discussion was based upon fic-idol song production and Mythos's latest comeback.

~ Xia planning to release another episode of The Sound of Xia.

~ Violet is planning to releasd another episode of Violet's Vocal Time.
~ Jieun from the predebut group LYRIC stated she looks up to Violet.
@roa_is_amazing

~ Zoe continues her position of dance judge for SWEETZ. She released her critiques for the dance covers of "Red Flavor" by ENCHANTRESS and "Mafia in the Morning" by ITZY. She still continues to face criticism from toxic stans of the contestants. @roa_is_amazing

Mythos
~ Mythos has wrapped up promotions for their 2nd EP "The Cursed: Narcissus".
~ They achieved 4 music show wins, charted well both domestically and internationally, and sold over 400,000 copies.

~ On Valentine's Day they went viral for their uncharacteristic pink stage outfits and aegyo filled performance.

~ Dasom appeared on "Unniez" with Aria. Many Muse were happy to see more of her adorable personality.

~ Dasom and Jade are planning another episode of Dasom & Jade Harmony.

~ Haruka is planning a new episode of Dance Teacher Haruka.

~ Many loved her cute and surprised expression when it was announced her group won.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
7c4925643cf84194697f9e84b8d9e8ff.png

Part 1: ENCHANTRESS
Chapter 5: Beautiful Nightmare

The fairies that made up ENCHANTRESS felt accomplished having once again destroyed darkness infesting the land. However, what they didn’t know was that their most challenging journey was about to begin. They found themselves about to cross the border between Oceanium and Gardenia when a light shone from the map in Bada’s hands. The fairies gathered around to examine it and noticed the brightest light they had ever seen coming from a corner of Gardenia. The map was passed to Violet, fairy of the flower realm, and she began to guide the group to the darkness. After flying for several hours they made it to the kingdom of Rosenia. ENCHANTRESS were confused at the sight before them. All the citizens were joyous and clothed in bright colors. The fairies followed the crowd of jubilation into a most beautiful palace adorned with roses of every color. They made their way into a majestic ballroom that had a magnificent cradle made of gold and pink roses. Inside was a baby who was barely a week old. Soon the king and queen entered the room followed by three fellow fairies. They introduced the baby as Aurora and the three fairies began to cast blessings upon her. However, the smiles gracing the faces of ENCHANTRESS quickly disappeared at the sight of a darker presence making itself known. A tall fairy with horns and staff began to terrorize all within the ballroom. She cast her own blessing on Aurora. If the princess pricked her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel before her sixteenth birthday she would die.

Bada whisked the rest of ENCHANTRESS out of the ballroom and into a lonely alley. β€œWe cannot let a child die. I know those fairies will not be able to do anything to resolve the situation, but we can,” said Bada.
β€œWhat do you propose?” questioned Xia.
β€œWe should protect Aurora for those cursed sixteen years of her life. And we do it with my magic. If we carefully watch her I can see into the future and prevent her from ever pricking her finger,” Bada explained.
β€œSixteen years is a long time, but with our life spans it could only feel like six weeks. I think we should do what Bada has proposed,” stated Yujin.
ENCHANTRESS nodded their heads in agreement and flew off to protect Aurora.

The next sixteen years were mostly uneventful. Bada did have to use her Water Memory magic on a few occasions to protect the child. They thought they were in the clear on the eve of her sixteenth birthday, but tragedy struck. The evil fairy had gotten around Bada’s magic and lured the princess to the only remaining spinning wheel in the kingdom. However, in the second before Aurora’s finger could touch the sharp edge, Bada jumped into action. She grabbed onto Violet and using her magic swiftly sent them to the past. It was the day the fairies had first set their eyes on Aurora. The pair’s wings fluttered quickly as they flew along the ceiling of the ballroom. The evil fairy had just arrived when Bada said, β€œViolet, I need you to transform her spell and nullify the death Aurora could face.”
β€œI don’t think my magic is powerful enough to completely nullify it, however I could transform the effect to something lesser. I can change the result to an eternal sleep which can only be broken by true love's kiss,” Violet responded.
Bada nodded her head in understanding and Violet quickly cast her Floral Transform spell just as the evil fairy had cast her’s. Nobody could tell there was any difference in the magic except for Bada and Violet. With that the two returned to the present.

Aurora pricked her finger just as they arrived and she fell to the floor. The other three fairies began to cry at the death of the child they had spent years protecting and loving. But Bada was quick to explain that she was not dead, and detailed her and Violet’s journey to the past. They gave a collective sigh of relief as Aurora was carried out of the room. However, ENCHANTRESS knew this story wasn’t over. They still needed to awaken the princess with true love's kiss. For now Aurora was stuck in a Beautiful Nightmare.

Here is an explanation of aspects of this chapter

This chapter focuses on ENCHANTRESS's 1st Full Album "Beautiful Nightmare"
The fairies enter the story of Sleeping Beauty in which the album is based.
This chapter of lore follows the Disney version of the story with some creative freedoms taken.
Bada is highlighted because she is featured in the introduction video of the album.
Her Water Memory magic was able to see Aurora's future, as well as transport herself and Violet to the past.
I usually try not to involve other members in the chapters they are not featured in.
But I couldn't think of a way Bada could use her power to change the evil fairy's spell, so I used Violet's floral transform.
Rosenia (the name of the town) is based on the word rose. This comes from Aurora's false name Briar Rose. I also wanted to give any place in Gardenia a flower name due to it being the flower realm.
The story will be continued in the "Sweet Dream" chapter of lore, as the fairytale continues into that album.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A Chapter in Ever After

Ever After
~ Ever After released another chapter of lore for ENCHANTRESS. This one revolved around their full album "Beautiful Nightmare" and the fairytale Sleeping Beauty.

ENCHANTRESS
~ ENCHANTRESS are currently on a break after promoting their EP "Villainy: Golden Greed". However they are preparing for their next comeback. Several members have alluded to their excitement for the release and how amazing it is.

~ She also celebrated her birthday yesterday. She turned 21 (international age) and celebrated by hosting a Fik Live. She answered questions about getting older and her day.

~ Bada posted posted some Instagram photos of her in the recording studio and in the practice room, building hype for the comeback.

~ Xia and Violet held a Fik Live where they did karaoke together. They both sang solo songs and some duets. They gained some attention for covering CALLA's "Love Dive". Due to the friendship between the groups, many stans were happy to see the cross over.
~ Xia did solo covers of "Shallow" from "A Star is Born" and "Gravity" by Taeyeon.
~ Violet did solo covers of "Above the Time" by IU and "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Miserable.
~ Together they sang "Pop!" by Gummi, "Be Natural" by Red Velvet, "Fine" by Taeyeon, "Love Dive" by CALLA, and a 2 member version of "Bon Bon Chocolat".

~ Zoe continued her position as a dance judge for SWEETZ. She released her critiques for the dance covers of "Fearless" by LE SSERAFIM, which ended the dance round.
~ Zoe also released a cover of Wanna One's "Energetic".

Aurora/Fic-Stans
~ Aurora trended various positive phrases associated with Violet and Xia's vocals following their FikLive. There are many comments being posted that the two are the ultimate vocal pair and they should appear on more shows.

~Aurora executed a project for Yujin's birthday. They all took pictures of the sun where they lived and uploaded them to Instagram with the hashtag #YujinOurSunshine.

~ Aurora continue to cheer on Zoe despite the hate she has been receiving during her time as a judge on SWEETZ.
@roa_is_amazing

~ Bada did receive a small amount of hate for an Instagram post she made. In one of the photos she revealed a small clip of her revealing a song to appear on ENCHANTRESS's upcoming album. Some Aurora are saying she went too far with her spoiler. Some haters even said she shouldn't be the leader due to her irresponsibility. However many Aurora fought back saying that Bada only had Aurora's interests in mind when giving them a spoiler after a long hiatus.

Mythos
~ Mythos are now on a break following the promotions for their 2nd EP "The Cursed: Narcissus".
~ Studio Choom alluded to a possible collaboration with Mythos in an Instagram post.

~ Dasom and Jade are planning another episode of Dasom & Jade Harmony.

~ Haruka is planning a new episode of Dance Teacher Haruka.

Muse/Fic-Stans
~ Several Muse expressed disappointment in Ever After for not putting out more content for Mythos. They claim they prioritize ENCHANTRESS. However several Muse went against this by saying that Mythos had just concluded promotions and they deserve some rest.

~Aria received some hate from fans of Sunghoon of ENHYPEN, who she MCs with.
According to Engenes, Aria gets to close to Sunghoon while filming on Music Bank. They have sent out several hateful messages regarding the minor physical contact she made with Sunghoon. But many Muse came to her defense and called their claims ridiculous. It's obvious the fellow MCs are very close friends and Aria's gestures were purely friendly.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
95effc3c83b7b3144c0a7884ca3a9274.png

Ever After FikLive starting in 3, 2, 1...
blackpink-curly.gif

Jisoo=Dasom, Jennie=Bada

*Dasom and Bada stare awkwardly at each other*
Bada: I don't know what to do. I mean we usually start these with introductions but we're from different groups.
Dasom: You're right...this is not the best way to start off a leader Fik Live. *Dasom pouts*
Bada: Unnie don't get upset! We'll just do our own introductions.
1, 2, Make A Wish! Hello I am ENCHANTRESS. Hi Aurora, and for those who don't know my name is Bada and I am the leader of ENCHANTRESS.
5e2ce6f23d7a36aaaba57fb1c5422ef4.gif

Dasom: 1, 2, Be A Legend! Hello I am Mythos. My name is Dasom and I am the leader of Mythos. Nice to see you again Muse!
BelatedUnnaturalArgali-max-1mb.gif

Bada: Welcome to our leader Fik Live!
*Dasom and Bada clap*
Today we're going to be answering questions on all things leader! So send in any question you might have and we'll try to answer them.

Dasom: I think this is a good first question.
"How was it decided you would be the leader of your group?" from @-MysticMythos.
Bada: Ooo good question. From what I know the process was the same for the both of us. But let me know if I'm wrong unnie. The leader of ENCHANTRESS was determined by a test as well as voting. About a month before we debuted all of the members took this personality and aptitude type test. It was pretty much just situational questions and figuring out if we would be good at things like conflict resolution. From the results of the test it was determined either myself or Yujin unnie would be the leader. So we ended up doing a vote. I voted for Yujin unnie and everyone else voted for me, so I became the leader.
Dasom: It was pretty similar for me. We also did the test and then voting. It was Jade against me for the voting aspect. But we actually had to do 2 rounds of voting because there was a tie the first time. But in the end I was announced as leader.

Bada: Alright let's move onto a new question. Oh this is a good transitional question,
"Did you want to be the leader or were you expecting to become it?" from @-HappilyEverAfter.
Dasom: I was actually not expecting it at all. I was pretty much certain Jade would get the role. I trained the least at Ever After compared to my fellow Mythos members. So I didn't think I had enough experience or rapport with the members to become the leader. For a while I thought it was just because I was the oldest. I had a bit of a break down during our first dance practice as leader as I was so unsure of myself. But the members told me they voted for me because they trusted me the most to lead with kindness while also keeping the group in line. After that practice I was excited to be leader. So I didn't want it at first, but now I can't see myself without the role.
Bada: I was kind of the opposite. I really wanted to be the leader. I had been training at Ever After for the longest and in general. I felt that I had a lot of knowledge about idol life and knew how to lead a successful group. Leadership is also something that comes natural to me so I would often lead practices and give advice to the other trainees. So I wanted it very badly and, I was also kind of expecting it with the way managers and trainees treated me. Luckily my members agreed with my opinion and I was voted as leader!
Dasom: It's so interesting that we're groups from the same company yet we have such different journies.
Bada: Yeah but if anything, that makes me kind of happy. I feel like it's a trend to make the oldest member the leader in groups with no other reason behind it. So knowing Ever After has our best interests at heart makes me love ENCHANTRESS even more.

Dasom: This is a question I have a lot to say about.
"What is the hardest part about being the leader?" from @ENCHANTRESSFairies.
Bada: While I love my members so much, this is a very loaded answer. But I'll let you go first unnie!
Dasom: Right, I would say the hardest part for me is outside expectations. I've gotten quite a bit of criticism from people who aren't close with Mythos. They see what my personality is like when I'm not in leader mode and think I'm not right for the job. Just because I can be a bit emotional doesn't mean I'm not a good leader. I remember after we got our first win I was crying so much. When we got back to our dressing room I was the only member who hadn't stopped sobbing. I remember hearing a the music show staff member say something about me being childish, and how could I possibly be the leader. Luckily Jade stepped in and defended me. It just sucks that someone would assume I'm not good at something just because I'm not acting like an authoritarian all of the time.
Bada: That's such a horrible thing to say! Leaders aren't robots that just bark orders and show no emotion. I don't wanna say I hope the staff member was fired, but maybe they at least learned their lesson?

Dasom: Oh for sure. Jade can be very protective of the members, so she was scolding the staff big time. While it was incredibly endearing, I wanted the day to be remembered for the milestone in our career.
Bada: Agreed! I think for me the hardest part is getting people to take my thoughts into account. There have been a couple of times where I've voiced my opinion on something or requested something from a staff member, and they just completely ignore it. I'm not sure if it's because I'm female, or I'm young, but it can be really frustrating and dangerous sometimes. I remember there was this one time we had to perform "Red Flavor" on a helipad for whatever reason. I was very against the idea from the beginning because Violet has an extreme fear of heights. I knew if she was made to perform like that it would not end well for her. So I asked the production staff and the company multiple times if we could move the performance but they did nothing. So when we went to film we were formed to start over so many times because Violet kept panicking. Eventually they got what they needed but Violet was such a wreck. The rest of the members were furious and she needed a full day to recover from it. It broke my heart to Violet, who is only kind and sweet to others, being forced to do that. That was one of my worst days as leader.
Dasom: Even I'm angry just hearing that! Can I go back to your dorm after this so I can just cuddle Violet for a couple hours?
Bada: I mean sure? You might have to fight off Yujin unnie but go for it.

Dasom: It hasn't been asked but I think we should answer the opposite of the previous question.
What's the best part about being leader?
I don't want Aurora and Muse to think being a leader only makes us miserable.
Bada: Good idea! And I have the perfect answer. So being the leader does involve quite a bit of hard work. You're in charge of the group, and you also serve as a kind of liaison between the group and the company. But all of this hard work completely diminishes when you see a member happy. It just makes my heart swell just seeing the smiles on everyone's faces when we perform, or meet a new milestone, or hear a song for the first time. As long as the members are happy then I'm happy.
*Glances over at Dasom*
Yah unnie why are you crying?
Dasom: What you said was just so beautiful. *wipes away tear*
Bada: You're such a sap unnie. *Hugs Dasom*
Dasom: I know I know, but it's part of my charm. *does completely cheesy aegyo*
Bada: Okay okay, yes you're very charming. Now can you answer the question please!
Dasom: Right, so you know as leader you are the one giving all the speeches and well leading the group. All of those moments are kind of like the best for me. Whenever I am able to take the lead in an interview or start the greeting, I feel a lot of pride for the members and the group. It makes me feel like what I'm doing is really contributing to our success. I'll look at the members or watch our performances and think, 'I did that'. Of course other people contributed, but I don't know I'm just so proud of Mythos and all the work I've done as leader to bring us to where we are.

Bada: Well said! Whenever I want to express an opinion like that I always feel like I'll come off as arrogant.
Dasom: It's okay to be proud Bada, and I think your members would agree with me.
Bada: I know, but it's still hard for me to say something like that. But I'll get there!
Dasom: Yes you will!

Bada: Okay last question and Dasom unnie and I have to go! This one's interesting,
@MythosianENCHANTRESSED: If ENCHANTRESS and Mythos were 1 group who would be the leader.
Dasom: Obviously it would be you, you're such a natural leader and have more experience.
Bada: No come on I think it would obviously be you. Your personality is perfect for it!
Dasom: You!
Bada: No you!
*bickering continues for several moments*
Bada: Okay how about this, we can both be the leader. We could take turns each day and both attend meetings.
Dasom: Ooo good idea. I think we could make quite the pair!
Bada: Good! Now that's settled it's time for us to go. Thank you for tuning in ENCHANTRESS!
Dasom: See you soon Muse!

This FikLive has ended

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
95effc3c83b7b3144c0a7884ca3a9274.png

Ever After FikLive starting in 3, 2, 1...
fa43tikgysy81.gif

Kazuha=Haruka, Sakura=Zoe

Zoe: AUROAAAAAAA
Haruka: And Muse!
Zoe: Guess where we are....we're in the Ever After practice room! Today Haruka unnie and I will be having a mini dance jam! We'll dance to songs we know and even take suggestions!
Haruka: Shouldn't we introduce ourselves first?
Zoe: Oh yeah...umm you go first unnie.
Haruka: Be a legend! Hello I am Haruka, the main dancer of Mythos.
LE-SSERAFIM-Kazuha-live-real-time-1.gif

Zoe: Make a wish! Hi I am Zoe, the main dancer of ENCHANTRESS.
AbleAdeptDiscus-max-1mb.gif

Haruka: That felt so weird, I'm used to Dasom unnie doing the greeting.
Zoe: I have never felt so much power in my life. I'm gonna ask Bada unnie if I can be leader for a day after this.
Haruka: Alright let's move onto the topic at hand....dance! Now Zoe and I sort of planned out how this would work. First we're going to do covers of each other's songs together and then we'll take requests!
Zoe: Which ENCHANTRESS song do you want to cover unnie?
Haruka: I'm going to pick "La Vie En Rose"!
Zoe: Is is because it's a Japanese song? *deadpan*
Haruka: Well yes and no...this song and it's choreography really pushed me to become an idol. I auditioned for Ever After because I wanted to release a song like that and be able to dance so beautifully.
Zoe: Awww unnie you're so sweet!! Let's do it!
*Short Hair=Zoe, Long Hair=Haruka*
*Also pretend this is the Japanese version*

Zoe: Wah that was fun! I haven't gotten to dance " La Vie En Rose" in a while!

Haruka: We should release an official performance version of it as the only Japanese idols in the company.
Zoe: Oh my god that is such a good idea! We could make it all traditional themed. I'm gonna bring this up to our manager oppa!
Haruka: Okay well now it is my turn and I pick our most recent song "ME".
Zoe: Let's do it!
*Shorter girl=Zoe, Taller girl=Haruka*

Zoe: I feel so starstruck getting to dance with the original artist!! *Overexaggerated*
Haruka: Oh come on we've danced "ME" together before!
Zoe: Let me have my moment!
Haruka: Okay okay, but that means I get to pick a song for you to dance to! And I know you know this one so you gotta do it..."Hit" by SEVENTEEN sunbaenim.
Zoe: Unnie that one is so hard! I needed like a full week of recuperation after learning it.
Haruka: Come on I know you can do it....
Zoe: Okay *get's up*

Haruka: Wahhh *clapping* that was so good! I told you you'd be able to do it!
Zoe: Yes yes, now move over so I can make myself one with the floor.
*Haruka giggles as Zoe flops down*
Zoe: Now it is time to exact my revenge. I remember way back you telling me that you did a dance contest for "Fire" by BTS. So I pick that one!
Haruka: Okay that's fair. It's been a while so it should be fun. *Stands up*

Zoe: Andddd now I know why you won that contest. That was so cool unnie!
Haruka: Thank you! Now why don't we take some suggestions from the viewers.
Zoe: Oooh what about this one,
"Dance 'Panorama' from FKAMA" from @Enchantressian.
Haruka: That could be fun!
Zoe: Yeah I don't think we've danced or sung "Panorama" since the award show. But I heard it may pop up again so don't be sad Aurora/Muse!
*Both get up*
*Haruka=Ponytail*

Zoe: I love that song so much!
Haruka: Right! I hope we can do it again soon. Anyways let's pick another one. I like,
"You should do Labyrinth's debut song "BOCA" from @pansLabyrinth.
Zoe: Oh good idea! I'm friends with Lilou so she taught me the dance and you promoted at the same time as them so you should know it too.
Haruka: Let's do it!
*get up together*
*I couldn't find a good 2 person one so pretend there are 2 people*
@Mikasa Ackerman

Haruka: I don't know how they do it, that dance is so intense. But I really hope Mythos can do a concept like that soon.
Zoe: Oh my god that would be so cool! And from what I know it could come true...
Haruka: Shush we can't spoil anything yet. If anything we should be spoiling ENCHANTRESS's upcoming album.
Zoe: Xia unnie told me that if I spoiled anything big she would make me eat some of Violet unnie's mint choco ice cream.
Haruka: Yuck, I can see why you have been avoiding spoiling now.
Zoe: Yeah but I'll probably still spoil something *laughs in evil maknae*.
Haruka: You're a menace.
Zoe: And you love me for it!
Haruka: You're right I do.
*The two hug*
Zoe: Unnie I'm getting kinda tired, why don't we do one more dance and then call it a day.
Haruka: I was gonna suggest the same thing. How about this one,
"Please please please can you do 'Antifragile' by LE SSERAFIM" from @HappilyEverAfter.
Zoe: That's such a good suggestion!! My favorite song and you already taught it in your YouTube series.
Haruka: Then let's do it!!
*Short Hair=Zoe, Long Hair=Haruka*

Zoe: Wow unnie I didn't know you were so flexible!
Haruka: I think you just need to stretch more often.
Zoe: Yeah yeah I know. Anyways it's time for us to go. I think if we did one more dance I would melt into the floor!
Haruka: By Muse, I'll see you soon! Love you!
Zoe: I love you Aurora! I can't wait to see you next!

This FikLive has ended

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A Chapter in Ever After

Ever After
~ Dasom and Bada hosted a Fik Live where they discussed different aspects of being the leader of their group.

~ Haruka and Zoe hosted a Fik Live where they did dance covers of their own songs, as well as other artists'. Together they did dance covers of their song "Panorama", "BOCA" by LABYRINTH, "La Vie En Rose" by ENCHANTRESS, "ME" by Mythos, and "Antifragile" by LE SSERAFIM.

ENCHANTRESS
~ ENCHANTRESS has announced the release of their 2nd full length album "Curiouser & Curiouser". The album is based on "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland". It contains 15 new songs (1 intro, 1 pre-release, and 4 unit songs).
~ The pre-release track is set to release on March 8th. The concept photos for the song have so far been released.
~ Rookie girl group LABYRINTH covered ENCHANTRESS's "Lion" and expressed admiration for the group.

~ She received a lot of hate as well as sympathy for a recent episode. Mnet did not prepare her for the episode and she was given the cards from the previous episode. This resulted in her fumbling over her words and appearing panicked on camera.
~ She originally received a lot of hate for this mistake until Mnet released a statement taking responsibility. Now the company is
rightfully on the end of the backlash.

~
Bada participated in a Fik Live with Dasom of Mythos. She received praise from fic-netizens for how she acts as the leader of ENCHANTRESS. Specifically the story of her advocating for Violet led to her gaining a lot of admiration for how much she prioritizes and helps the group.

~Xia and Violet were invited to perform on Immortal Songs this week. Xia sang a cover of "Twenty-One, Twenty-Five", Violet sang a cover of "Living in the Same Time" by Naul, and together they sang a cover of "Breathe" by Lee Hi.
~ Their duet was announced as the winner of that week's episode for the show. This makes ENCHANTRESS the first fictional group to win on Immortal Songs.
~ In their winning speech they stated excitement of having the entire group on the show next time. This caused a lot of excitement for Aurora.
~ While most were happy for Xia and Violet, they did receive some hate for their win. Some toxic fic-netizens claim they didn't deserve it and their skills were not up to par with the rest of the contestants. Many also said they only won due to their popularity and their vocal skills were average. However many came to their defense saying they deserved to win and they have excellent vocal skills.

~ Yejoon of CALLA reacted to Xia and Violet's cover of "Love Dive" from last week's Fik Live. Her sweet comments led to many cute interactions between Aurora and Lily.

~ During Haruka and
Zoe's Fik Live, Zoe did a solo cover of "Hit" by SEVENTEEN. She received a lot of positive comments for this cover. The song is considered one of the harder ones to dance to, and many said Zoe performed it excellently.

Mythos
~ Mythos are now on a break following the promotions for their 2nd EP "The Cursed: Narcissus".
~ Studio Choom posted a dance cover of "No Tears Left to Cry" by Mythos. They received a lot of positive comments regarding this cover. Many Ever After fans were happy to see a darker and even sexier side from one of their artists.

~
Dasom participated in a Fik Live with Bada of ENCHANTRESS. She received praise when she expressed her growth as a leader. Many Muse sent encouraging comments to her when hearing of her previous lack of confidence.

~
Dasom and Jade released another episode of "Dasom&Jade Harmony". They sang/rapped a cover of "Tiger Inside" by Super M. They received compliments for their ability to adapt to concepts like the song required.

~ Haruka released another episode of "Dance Teacher Haruka" where she introduced how to dance Mythos's song "ME".
~ During the Fik Live she did with Zoe of ENCHANTRESS she did a solo dance cover of "Fire" by BTS. Many Muse were excited to see a 2023 version of this dance from Haruka. Pre-debut she was in a dance cover group, and they had won a dance cover contest with the same song.
~ Haruka also revealed that she was inspired to try out for Ever After when she saw a performance of ENCHANTRESS's "La Vie En Rose".

~ It was announced that her co-host, Sunghoon of Enhypen, would be leaving the show. He was quickly replaced by the actor Lee Chaemin. They performed a special stage of "City of Stars" and "Hug Song".

Mentioned Creators: @yunaing @Mikasa Ackerman