πŸ‘‘π„π―πžπ« π€πŸπ­πžπ« π„π§π­πžπ«π­πšπ’π§π¦πžπ§π­ (π…πšπ€πž π‚π¨π¦π©πšπ§π²)πŸ‘‘

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
theyre two different comapnies with different artists since elsie left world ent. so theres no reason to combine them
you could make an entirely new company and have all your artists move there. Kinda what Alice did.
Or you could just make a thread for each company.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
da98f157b5a442995acb60905c8ae488.png

Company Artists

Mythos

Group Thread

Members
Member Profiles73778

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ranking ENCHANTRESS & Mythos
I know some people don't like rankings, but they help me learn groups.
I also think that this method may be the most effective in explain skill levels.

Vocal Ranking:
1. Violet -
Violet is the best female singer of the generation, no arguements. Similar to Taeyeon, Wendy, and Lily.
2. Aria - Aria is a highly esteemed vocalist but not the best. Similar to Ningning and Yunjin.
3. Xia - Xia is the lead vocal of lead vocals. Similar to Seulgi and Winter.
4. Dasom - Dasom is a capable lead vocalist. Similar to Nayeon, YooA and Chaewon.
5. Yujin - Yujin is just barely below Dasom with how much she improved. She could be a good lead vocalist in another group. Similar to Joy, Chaeryeong, and JiU.
6. Bada - Bada is a very good vocalist considering her main role as a rapper. She could probably be a lead vocalist if in another group and with a different role. Similar to Irene, Jennie, and Chaeyoung.
7. Haruka - Haruka is an above average sub-vocalist. Similar to Mina, Leeseo, and Yeri.
8. Zoe - Zoe is just below Haruka. Haruka is just given more opportunities due to less members. She is a close to above average sub vocalist. Similar to Sana, Eunchae, and Umji.
9. Jade - Jade is not a very good singer but will improve. Her focus is on rapping. Similar to Mimi, Sowon, and Ryujin.

Dance Ranking:
1. Zoe -
Zoe is an extremely respected dancer in kpop. She is often cited as one of the best in her generation. Similar to Momo, Hyoyeon, and the Chae sisters.
2. Haruka - Haruka is considered a prime main dancer, just not as much as Zoe. Similar to Seulgi, Yeji, and SuA .
3. Violet - I've said before the Violet dances like the rent is due but is also quite elegant, due to her background in ballet. She could probably be a main dancer in another group. Similar to Jihyo, YooA, and Onda.
4. Jade - Jade is an above average lead dancer. She dances with a lot of power. Similar to Karina, Ryujin, and Yena.
5. Xia - Xia is a very precise dancer who could be a lead dancer in another group. Similar to Gaeul, Irene, and Rose.
6. Aria - Aria is an above average sub-dancer who is proficient enough to be a center. Similar to Nayeon, Soyeon, and Nagyung.
7. Yujin - Yujin is an average dancer. She is able to make up for a lack of technique with stage presence. Similar to Joy, Ningning, and Yunjin.
8. Bada - Bada and Yujin are quite close. However Bada is more likely to make a mistake. Similar to Jennie, Tzuyu, and Yeri.
9. Dasom - Dasom is not the greatest dancer. However she is improving and it is not very obvious when performing. Similar to Lia, Giselle, and Jeongyeon.

Rap Ranking:
1. Jade -
Jade is an extremely skilled rapper. She is also able to write her own raps. She is a respected and fantastic female rapper. Similar to Soyeon, CL, and Moonbyul.
2. Bada - HBada is kinda close to Jade, but not quite. She is a phenomenal main rapper,who also writes her verses. Similar to Dami, Jennie, and EXY.
3. Zoe - Zoe's rapping has drastically increased to the point where she could be a main rapper. Similar to Lisa, Giselle, and Yuna.
4. Haruka - Haruka is not really a rapper, she is just given rap lines. She is similar to Zoe and will improve with time. Similar to E:U, Chaeyoung, and Irene.
5. Xia - Xia has a great tone for rapping and has been practicing. She just hasn't had the opportunity to show it. Similar to Ryujin, Aisha, and Chaeryoung.
6. Aria - Will rarely rap, but she has a good tone for it. She has more lines that are just chanting or sing-talking. Similar to Gaeul, Yeri, and Mia.
7. Dasom - Dasom is similar to Aria but not as good a tone. Similar to Sumin, Sihyeon, and Minju.
8. Yujin - Yujin may do a lot of talk-singing in songs. Similar to Wonyoung, Sooyoung, and Yeri.
9. Violet - Violet never raps. The most she will do is talk singing. Similar to Eunchae, Sakura, and Hyewon.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fake Kpop News
Muses and Auroras are going wild at a photo released by Ever After Entertainment.
e369013a3b6c6aa7f472651cb6a553f6.png

The photo shows the members of ENCHANTRESS and Mythos in the dance practice room.
Fans of the group are theorizing that the two could be performing a song together at the upcoming Fictional Kpop Artist Music Awards.
The show will be held on December 20th and the two groups are nominated in several categories.
If you want to submit your vote check out the link below!

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A Chapter in Ever After
This segment is inspired by the wonderful @irurila and her CALLA Weekly Round Up!
This will be a weekly update detailing the activities of Ever After's artists and fans.
This is something I have neglected to do in the past, so I hope you enjoy the daily goings of Ever After and it's supporters.

ENCHANTRESS
~ This past week ENCHANTRESS was nominated for several awards in the Fictional Kpop Music Awards.
~ They have spent the week preparing for various performances they will give at the show. This includes 3 songs as a group, a collaborative performance with Mythos, and another collaborative stage with another fictional Kpop group.
~ ENCHANTRESS has also begun the process of creating the final EP in their Villainy series. So far all the songs have been recorded, and photo shoots for concept and album photos have begun.
~ It was revealed this week that Bada and Violet have become popular singers for demo tracks in the fictional kpop world.
Yujin
~ Yujin fulfilled her MC duties on Music Bank with TXT's Huening Kai.
~ She met Mythos during the interview and they had a cute interaction.
~ Yujin has begun filming as the host of the upcoming survival show Boys Planet 999.
~ Yujin also co-hosted the first episode of Unniez featuring 2 CALLA members.
Bada
~ Bada co-hosted the first episode of Unniez featuring 2 CALLA members.
~ Bada was seen with Violet at an undisclosed company building.
It is presumed that they were there to record the demo of a song.
~ Bada made a bold post on the group's Instagram in support of Mythos and their first win.
This shut down many comments that Mythos had only won because of ENCHANTRESS's popularity.
Xia
~ Xia filmed another episode of The Sound of Xia that will be released in the coming days.
~ Xia was pictured in a photo posted on an Instagram account believed to be owned by Ever After's in-house producer CHESHIRE. In the photo they are in the recording studio, possibly alluding to future music.
Violet
~ Violet was seen with Bada at an undisclosed company building.
It is presumed that they were there to record the demo of a song.
~ Violet recorded another episode of Violet's Vocal Time to be releases in the coming days.
~ She met with the producers of an upcoming drama about potentially singing her first OST for them.
Zoe
~ Zoe appeared on another episode of Amazing Saturday where she showed off her dance skills with a cover of Mythos's new song "Snake".
~ She posted several Bubble updates with Haruka of Mythos in the Ever After dance studio. She alluded to them creating a choreography together.
Aurora
~ Many Auroras rallied behind Bada at the hate aimed at Mythos.
However a small portion of toxic Auroras continue to spread cruelty towards the new group.
~ Auroras posted exstatically about the Fictional Kpop Music Awards. They've been encouraging others to help ENCHANTRESS get their first daesang.
~ Auroras have also been becoming Lillies having seen the close bond between ENCHANTRESS and CALLA.

Mythos
~ Mythos made their official debut with "The Cursed: Medusa".
~ After their showcase they started performing on music shows.
~ They got their first win on The Show and received considerable backlash. Many said their win was only due to the popularity of ENCHANTRESS.
~ Mythos has also been nominated for various categories at the Fictional Kpop Music Awards.
~ They have begun preparations for their performances at the show, which may include a collaborative stage with their sunbaes.
~ They have also been able to build a steady fan base and "Snake" has been charting very high.
~ Mythos has also done dance challenges with Jelo.
Dasom
~ Since debut Dasom has been getting many positive comments for her visuals and vocals. Many feel they are both similar to Bae Suzy.
Jade
~ Jade has become popular for her low-tone rapping. Her rap verses in "Snake" have gone semi-viral, with several famous rappers in the industry covering her verses on TikTok.
Haruka
~ Haruka was seen in several Bubble updates posted by Zoe of ENCHANTRESS in the Ever After dance studio. She alluded to them creating a choreography together.
~ Haruka also participated in Jelo's "28 Reasons" dance challange.
Aria
~ Aria is receiving a lot of praise for her vocals. Many say she is helping to set a precedent for Ever After producing strong and respectable vocalists.
~ Aria asked Daiyu of Jelo participate in the group's "Killing Me" dance challange.
Muse
~ Mythos's fans are very excited to so Mythos nominated for various awards at the FKAMA. They're encouraging many to vote for them so they can hold the title of rookie of the year.
~ Muses have defended Mythos's first win and cheer them on for the future by voting and streaming their M/V "Snake".

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover πŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] β˜†
So much secretive behaviour… I’m excited to see what’s coming up!

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Check out the Ever After Album Emporium!
You can purchase merchandise from all Ever After artists!

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
So I kinda wanted to do a walk through of sorts for the various performances ENCHANTRESS and Mythos were involved with at the Fictional Kpop Artist Music Awards.

Mythos - Intro: Charmer & Snake
The video used for Intro: Charmer is from an aespa performance.
I just changed the audio and it fit pretty well.
Karina=Haruka
Giselle=Jade
Winter=Aria
Ningning=Dasom
Snake did not differ from the usual performance as they just debuted.

Ever After Nation - Panorama
So this isn't a cover. This is a song produced by CHESHIRE with several members working together to write the lyrics. The song is about remember good times, and it reflect the good memories from Ever After's first year.
Here's how the performance plays out, as each member does not take on that of an IZ*ONE member.

Intro: Haruka is center for Sakura's part. Then Aria is center and says the first "Shoot take a panorama" like Minju. She then walks around to the back. Violet who was behind is then center and stays there until Zoe starts her verse, similar to Nako.
For the rest of the performance members are mostly center for their parts. Violet is center for the ending pose.

ENCHANTRESS - Twilight+Lion+As You Wish
I chose "Twilight" because it is the title from their first full album and in the ENCHANTRESS universe it is the most popular song. It's also a song that I feel best encompasses ENCHANTRESS. That's also why it is first.

Intro: Following the performance video Yujin acts as both Mimi and Jiho.
Then Bada and Zoe appear as the background dancers rotate.
Finally Xia and Violet appear.
The rest of the performance acts like the usual routine. However Bada's rap is extended and the rest of the members do this dance break thing. Zoe is center for this.

I chose "Lion" because I know it is very popular among forum Auroras and it shows a different side of them. It also showed off ENCHANTRESS's rapping.
Intro: Xia does Shuhua's intro part.

When I envision a usual Lion performance the rest of the members remain on the stage while Bada does her epic rap. Typically they surround her and kneel/sit so it appears that Bada is on a mountain. Then at the end of the rap all the members lift up and put a hand on her head shaped like a crown. Sorry it's hard to explain. However in this case the exit and Bada does what Soyeon does. In the end the girls sit on their own thrones.
Left to right: Zoe - Violet -Yujin (center) - Xia - Bada
"As You Wish" was selected because it is the one I picked for Song of the Year. It's also their most recent title track.
I placed it last because WJSN's performance of it on Queendom is really wholesome and I wanted this to be the song to conclude and connect with Aurora.

Intro: Violet does SeolA's part.

Zoe does the dance break the same as Yeorum. When it transitions to SeolA it becomes Violet in the center. Bada hold's the broken hourglass like EXY.
In the end when WJSN just stand on the back platform singing here is the positioning.

Left to right: Yujin - Xia - Violet (center) - Bada - Zoe (like an inverted pyramid)
With these performances I tried my best to express ENCHANTRESS and Mythos give each member time to shine.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Hello this is Ever After Entertainment,
The holiday season is approaching and all of our idols wanted to find a way to wish everyone happy celebrations.
Check out this cover of Ariana Grande's "Santa Tell Me" by all ENCHANTRESS and Mythos members.
All though the song is aiming to celebrate Christmas, we hope that the message of holiday cheer gets across to all Muses and Auroras.
Saerom=Haruka
Hayoung=Aria
Gyuri=Xia
Jiwon=Violet
Jisun=Jade
Seoyeon=Bada
Chaeyoung=Yujin
Nagyung=Dasom
Jiheon=Zoe

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Hello this is Ever After Entertainment,
The holiday season is approaching and all of our idols wanted to find a way to wish everyone happy celebrations.
Check out this cover of Ariana Grande's "Santa Tell Me" by all ENCHANTRESS and Mythos members.
All though the song is aiming to celebrate Christmas, we hope that the message of holiday cheer gets across to all Muses and Auroras.
Saerom=Haruka
Hayoung=Aria
Gyuri=Xia
Jiwon=Violet
Jisun=Jade
Seoyeon=Bada
Chaeyoung=Yujin
Nagyung=Dasom
Jiheon=Zoe
This feels so weird to post considering I don't celebrate Christmas, but I know most of you do and fromis_9 slays. Also there are no Hanukkah songs covered by kpop idols so I'm outta luck.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A Chapter in Ever After
This segment is inspired by the wonderful @irurila and her CALLA Weekly Round Up!
This will be a weekly update detailing the activities of Ever After's artists and fans.
This is something I have neglected to do in the past, so I hope you enjoy the daily goings of Ever After and it's supporters.

ENCHANTRESS and Mythos
~ The two Ever After groups did a performance to the original song "Panorama". CHESHIRE was the main producer, but several of the girls participated in its making and the choreography.
ENCHANTRESS
~ ENCHANTRESS won big at the FKAMA! They won the daesang Artist of the Year. Both Aurora and non-stans believe it is very deserved. Aurora has also celebrated by streaming their music videos. Although Aurora reacted well there were many who believed they deserved to win other awards, despite knowing that there was one award per artist rule. But overall the fandom is extremely satsified with the award.
~ At the FKAMA ENCHANTRESS preformed versions of their songs "Lion", "Twilight", and "As You Wish". "Lion" allowed Bada to shine and many clips of her rap have gone viral on TikTok. Xia also had a solo section that cemented her title as Ice Queen. In "Twilight" many were stunned at the dark concept and hope that ENCHANTRESS take that route with an upcoming album. "As You Wish" made many Aurora emotional, as the members sang while holding hands.
~ ENCHANTRESS also did a collaborative stage with CALLA with a dark version of "Navillera". Many netizens were very impressed by Yejoon and Violet's vocals. Violet especially affirmed her vocal skills with her perfect execution of the difficult high notes. There was some hate stirred up by some Zoe stans. They were upset that Hyunjoo did the dance break and not Zoe. But a lot of Auroras pointed out that the two idols have a very good relationship, and Zoe shined in the dance breaks in the group's performances.
~ ENCHANTRESS has also begun to tease their upcoming comeback "Villainy: Golden Greed". So far no hints have been given as to what the fairytale and concept could be. But many Aurora have expressed excitement. Many have begun posting edits of the members so that the photo shines in gold sparkles.
Yujin
~ Yujin fulfilled her MC duties on Music Bank with TXT's Huening Kai.
~ Yujin has begun filming as the host of the upcoming survival show Boys Planet 999.
~ Yujin stans also flooded Twitter with her visuals from the "Twilight" stage.
Bada
~ Bada continues to trend on TikTok due to her rap section in "Lion".
~ Bada posted a teaser for "Golden Greed" before the first concept teaser dropped.
Xia
~ Xia released another Sound of Xia. It was a piano cover of IU's "Winter Sleep". This caused the song to both trend on TikTok and jump up domestic charts. Several Xia stans also posted their own piano covers of the song.
Violet
~ Violet released another episode of Violet's Vocal Time. She covered "Let It Go" from the movie Frozen. Many Violet stans have been editing sections of the movie with her cover instead of the original. Many netizens are saying that she truly is the Princess of Kpop.
Zoe
~ Zoe released a cover of TWICE's "Heartshaker" for the holiday season.
~ Zoe stans have been remarking that she seems to be spending a lot of time with Emma of CALLA.
Aurora
~ Aurora has been celebrating ENCHANTRESS's win at the FKAMA.
~ This has led to some hate created by Aurora that ENCHANTRESS did not win more categories.
~ Aurora trended "Golden Greed" and "Enchantress is back" at the announcement of the comeback.
~ Many Aurora are theorizing the fairytale could be King Midas or Rumplestilskin.

Mythos
~ Mythos won Rookie of the Year at the FKAMA much to the delight of Muse.
~ They did a dance performance to "Intro: Charmer" and then "Snake" at FKMA.
~ They have begun performing the bside track "Venom" on music shows.
~ "Snake" continues to be present on the charts.
Dasom
~ Dasom gained many stans with her visuals at FKMA. (Think Joy at MAMA).
Jade
~ Clips of Jade's live rapping at the FKMA have been spreading on TikTok.
Haruka
~ Haruka has become very popular on the forums. Especially due to dancing in "Intro: Charmer" and "Panorama". Many netizens say she gives off a classy aura with her dancing that is addicting to watch.
Aria
~ Aria continues to receive praise for her vocals since she did the special stage with 3 other vocalists at FKMA. Netizens and Muses have been tweeting videos of her rich voice and hope to hear more vocal covers.
Muse
~ Muses and netizens were extremely happy to hear that Mythos won Rookie of the Year. Many Muses say that they are the only artist that would make sense winning.
~ Muses have making theories for their first comeback. Many are hoping that the trend of female myths continues. Aphrodite is the top theory.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
All of us at Ever After Entertainment wish you a Happy New Year!
As a company we hope to further develop our story telling concept through our current and future groups.
Help our artists make their resolutions come true this year.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
7c4925643cf84194697f9e84b8d9e8ff.png

So I finally got around to writing lore for the Ever After Artists. I will be making individual posts as I need time to write each section. I will also be adding in little creator thoughts to explain my thought process and the meaning of certain things. I hope you enjoy it and don't think this is horrifically cringey!

Preface
Our story begins with a girl named Cheshire. She had a vast imagination and a love for storytelling. Her days were consumed with reading about magical lands and heroines that eradicated evil and found love. One day she decided to visit her local bookshop to pick out another story to read. As soon as she walked into the store she felt a pull toward an old dusty book hidden away in the darkest corner of the shop. Despite the shadows overwhelming the book, it glimmered with bright spots of color, enticing Cheshire to pull it off the shelf. Looking at the cover, she saw the title β€œEver After”. Thinking this would be the perfect book for her she opened it, only to find that every page in the book was blank. That’s when she heard a twinkling voice in the back of her head. β€œWrite your own stories and they will come true.” Cheshire went along with this mysterious advice and quickly purchased her new found treasure. When she arrived home she began to write, beginning with Part 1: ENCHANTRESS.

Here is an explanation of aspects of this preface.

Cheshire is the name of Ever After's in-house producer, also known as me the creator!
The book is called "Ever After" because that is the same name as the company.
Cheshire writing in this book is a representation of me creating Ever After and its groups.
So this lore is kind of like inception.
Ever After groups have a concept of story telling with each comeback being based on one.
Yet the lore is telling the story of the groups as they go on their musical journey.

A story within a story.