🐍Mythos Debut EP - {The Cursed: Medusa} Thread🐍

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your Mythos Bias?

• Dasom

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Jade

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Haruka

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Aria

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
We are ecstatic to announce that Mythos will be making their debut within the coming days.
On December 11th the group will release "The Cursed: Medusa".
This will be the first of three albums in 'The Cursed' series.
It will contain 6 new tracks, with several exciting producers being a part of their creation.
Check out the visualizing teaser and comeback schedule below!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Pre Orders for Mythos's Debut Album "The Cursed: Medusa" are Now Open!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fake Kpop News
Ever After Entertainment has released a twister tracklist for Mythos's debut album "The Cursed: Medusa"!
Can you figure out the names of any of the songs based on the clues?
I will give you a prize if you are correct!
*If you think you know the answer PLEASE pm it to me.*
*I forgot to include an interview in the schedule so I'm bumping this up*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fake Kpop News
Ever After Entertainment has revealed that several ENCHANTRESS members participated in the creation of Mythos's debut album.
Xia has helped with composing one of the bsides on the album.
Bada participated in writing the lyrics for this same song.
Violet also participated in writing the lyrics for another bside on the album.
This news has made netizens, Muses, and Auroras even more excited for Mythos's debut!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
D-1 Interview with Mythos
1. Tell us a little about Mythos as a group!
Dasom: 1, 2..
All: Be a legend, hello we are Mythos!
Dasom: My name is Dasom and I am the leader of Mythos! Mythos is a group with a more dark concept with a focus on greek mythology. Each album will be based on some mythic tale or person. For our debut album we will be focusing on Medusa! We hope to become a group that brings joy and excitement to our fans and the public, just like our older sister group ENCHANTRESS sunbaenim.

2. Introduce yourselves and provide us with some keywords.
Jade:
Hello my name is Jade and I am the Main Rapper and Lead Dancer of Mythos! Some keywords for me are: deep voice, cool but caring, and chef extraordinaire!
Haruka: Hi my name is Haruka and I am the Main Dancer of Mythos. Some keywords about me are: Japanese, dancing princess, and super strong.
Aria: Hi my name is Aria and I am the Main Vocalist, Center, and Maknae or Mythos! My keywords are: extrovert maknae, power vocal, and opera queen!
Dasom: And as I said earlier, I am Dasom! I am the Leader, Lead Vocalist, and Visual of Mythos. My keywords are serious yet sweet, up and coming lyricist, and part time baker.

3. How do you feel about being the little sisters of ENCHANTRESS sunbaenim?
Jade:
It’s definitely a lot to live up to but we are very excited to become just as successful and happy!
Haruka: Right, they’re definitely role models for me and some of them have become close friends. I know they’ll always be in our corner.
Dasom: They’ve been incredibly supportive. Bada especially gave me her number in the case of leader questions! I hope I can be like that with the next group that debuts under Ever After.
Aria: It’s a bit strange considering I’m older than their maknae line. But they have all contributed to who I am today, so they are very much like unnies to me.

4. Are you friends with any of the ENCHANTRESS members?
Jade:
We all trained with ENCHANTRESS for at least 1 year, so many of us have developed connections. I personally enjoy spending time with Xia sunbaenim as we have similar personalities. Sometimes the louder members *playfully glares at Aria* can be a bit much and we will often just sneak into a separate room and just chill in comfortable silence.
Haruka: I have become good friends with Zoe! We are the only ones from Japan, so we became close when learning Korean and about our new surroundings. We also both love dancing, so we’ll have dance jams together.
Dasom: Like I mentioned earlier I have a good relationship with Bada sunbaenim as we are both the leaders of our group. She has given me a lot of great advice and built up my confidence.
Aria: I have the longest trainee period in Mythos, so I trained with ENCHANTRESS for quite a long time. All of them are great friends of mine. But I would say both Violet and Yujin unnie are closest to me. Violet and I are quite similar to each other and hanging out with her has helped me improve and I get to feel like a big sister! Yujin unnie and I have very similar personalities so we spend a lot of time together having fun and making jokes.

5. What’s your favorite ENCHANTRESS song?
Aria:
Oh my god there’s so many to chose from! If we’re only talking about title tracks I will pick Twilight for sure!
Haruka: I really like Closer, it’s very calm and the choreography is beautiful.
Dasom: Hmm I would say Psycho.
Jade: Lion of course! It’s ENCHANTRESS sunbaenim’s rebel era!

6. What is your relationship like?
Dasom:
We’ve trained together for quite some time so we’re all very close.
Jade: Yeah I really consider these three my best friends.
Aria: aww unnie, you mean it?
Jade: Yes *blushes*
Aria: I agree, I think we are great friends. I think as we spend time as active idols we will be more like sister and family.
Haruka: My members were some of the few who were by my side when I was struggling to adapt. I am incredibly thankful for them, so I hope to be Mythos for a while.

7. How do you feel about the concept of Mythos?
Aria:
I love it and I think it’s so cool! I knew that we would be doing some kinda story cause that’s what Ever After does. But greek mythology is way above anything I could think of.
Jade: I also love that we have a darker and more girl crush concept. It really suits me and I feel super confident practicing our songs.
Haruka: I’m so glad I chose Ever After with the concept of stories they have with all of their groups.
Dasom: I agree! I can’t wait for Muses and future fans to see our debut.

8. Have any of you contributed to the album or performance?
Haruka:
I helped a bit with the choreography of one of the songs.
Jade: I wrote all the present raps on the album.
Dasom: In the future I hope to help write, I just don’t have the confidence yet.
Aria: Not yet but I hope soon! I’ve been working on my writing a lot with Dasom unnie’s help.

9. Who inspires you?
Jade:
For me it is BoA sunbaenim. I have always admired her even as a child. I think she is so incredibly talented and I hope to be my own version of her one day.
Aria: For me it’s Ailee sunbaenim! I think she’s a phenomenal vocalist and I hope to be as amazing as her.
Dasom: For me it’s Sunmi sunbaenim. I love how confident she is and her concept. I hope to show this vibe in my performances as a member in and out of Mythos.
Haruka: I love Hyoyeon sunbaenim. I think she is one of the best dancers in kpop, and I hope to be even just a small percentage of her talent wise.

10. What is something you want to tell Muse?
Jade:
Well, many of you may remember me from my time on MIXNINE. I want Muse to view this as a new chapter for me. So that I am Jade from Mythos not Hyerim for MIXNINE. Please support Mythos and me in our journey!
Dasom: I hope that you can view us as a promising group that can float on its own. I am so grateful we have such amazing older sisters as ENCHANTRESS. But I hope you can love us for our own talents.
Aria: I want to tell Muse that we haven’t met yet, but I’m so excited to see you tomorrow at our showcase! I hope that we can make you smile and that you stay by outside.
Haruka: Even though I’ve been in Korea for about 2 years, I am still learning. Please wait for me as I improve and show you all I can do Muse!

All: We love you Muse! See you tomorrow!