❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
Hannah Bahng
my mom gets mad at me for the littlest shit ever. so I don't like looking at peoples faces when talking to them cuz its weird and awkward to me so when I said good morning and hugged her after I did she said "Why are you always looking all up in my plate and hands trying to see what I have?" and I said "I just-" (cuz I was Abt to explain) until she cut me off and said ""I just noticed that" and walked away into her room. cuz apparently whenever she comes up from the shops or smth like that I always look in here hands like I want something and I guess I "am the first one to jump up when I hear a wrapper" as if shes tryna call me fat. ik I'm fat but damn.. that hurts coming from my mom even if she didn't say it indirectly

Binxx

Face of The Group
Credits
Birthday Cake
✧ Awesome Kim Taehyung ✧
Swimming Corgi
Blue Teddy Bear
my mom yells at me and i start crying
then she always says "why you crying nobody hit you" like broo ur fucking yelling at me

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
Hannah Bahng
UPDATE!!
my mom gets mad at me for the littlest shit ever. so I don't like looking at peoples faces when talking to them cuz its weird and awkward to me so when I said good morning and hugged her after I did she said "Why are you always looking all up in my plate and hands trying to see what I have?" and I said "I just-" (cuz I was Abt to explain) until she cut me off and said ""I just noticed that" and walked away into her room. cuz apparently whenever she comes up from the shops or smth like that I always look in here hands like I want something and I guess I "am the first one to jump up when I hear a wrapper" as if shes tryna call me fat. ik I'm fat but damn.. that hurts coming from my mom even if she didn't say it indirectly
(Pt.1 here!!)

So basically the next day (yesterday) when she came back home she walked upstairs and I was standing at the door waiting for her. I looked into the room for 1 second and then look back and see shes already going to her room so I don't say gm to her (because it seemed like she didn't wanna be bothered) and I walk back in my room.

Later on I hear her downstairs so I go downstairs to say hi + gm but then w\once I get close to her she says "Hoshiko you better back up before I hit your a$$." so I quickly back up and then (tbh) she starts yapping about SMTH and how I gignored her and $h!t so then I go back upstairs (cuz she told me to) and the she takes my phone and computer so then I'm just in my room reading and drawing. Later on one of my older brothers comes into my room and starts saying stuff like "stop acting weird." and "even if you aren't doing anything when you act like that a person will think u r when u aren't and wont believe u even if its the truth." and then a few minutes after that my mom comes into my room and says some stuff to me and then "forgives" me. (when I was never in the wrong in the first place)