❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

izyun

nana's yapper 🗣😻 (hiatus)
Author
you are the light ive been searchin for forever 💗
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
remembering how i felt worse afterwards is the main reason i dont vent. idc if this was a year ago, i still feel hurt. ik what your plan was. ik you wanted to play hero. ik. saying those things werent to comfort me it was to make me feel worse to the point where it was ended. and you got to play superman and yk what i wouldve done? probably ended it all bc i couldnt believe what was happening. i would probably think "well why arent you taking what you told me into consideration?" if only i could i fucking would. youre not a good person, you "know it all", you basically ruined my life in a way where i didnt noticed, but you did. you made me cry so many times. made me jealous in ways that i cant describe the anger i felt towards you. you dont understand how mad i get bc i told you and you keep doing it bc im not around so i wont see right? sure. sure i wont superman. fuck you.

sp1deririe

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I feel disgusting, and ugly.
That's all.
I don't wanna be here sometimes.
I wanna cry.
Idk if he likes me. Idk if i like him. Idk if i like the other one either.
I want freedom.
I want to be pretty.
I want to be skinny.
I want to be..no. I DONT want to be me.

junieee_

Band Leader
Website
bts.ibighit.com
Credits
✧ Awesome Kim Taehyung ✧
Swimming Corgi
Blue Teddy Bear
Bbokkari (Felix)
my parents dont respect my privacy

my doors are locked for a reason
i change all my passwords for a reason
I hid all my pics /vids with my friends for a reason
i delete all my messages for a reason
i lie to them for a reason...
i want them to understand me but they cant and most likely never will so what the point.
im surprised ive gone this long without kms
i want to kms so bad and i cant even talk to anyone about this because its not there problem its mine
it hard dealing with them i hate everything rn
i just wish my life was different
the only good thing thats happened in my life is my brother my friends and K-pop
i just gotta keep thinking of that they are my strength

sp1deririe

Kpop Amateur
Credits

i want them to understand me but they cant and most likely never will so what the point.
i want to kms so bad and i cant even talk to anyone about this because its not there problem its mine
the only good thing thats happened in my life is my brother my friends and K-pop
It may not be my problem, but you can always vent to me if you want. I'll respond asap. Not for pity or anything, I just want to look out for you. I'm also open if you need advice

Isha

Kpop Amateur
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
It may not be my problem, but you can always vent to me if you want. I'll respond asap. Not for pity or anything, I just want to look out for you. I'm also open if you need advice

dont think to much about it hmmmm

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Den mother Mother wolf so dont make fun of my kids
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
#gonnaenditallcuzmyfamilyiscrazyyy
TW: ED (eating disorder), Parents, Siblings, Cu$$!ng, Su!c!d3, H0sp!t4l, S3!7-H4rnn, etc
Im just tired. I've tried ******* multiple times (about 10+) already and im only 15 turning 16 this year. Everytime i've survived and atp I'm just like "Why?? Whye me God?? Why am I so special that you never keep me up there with some of my other family like my dad and grandpas?? Just let me come up there to please..Stop my suffering??". Since ******* wont help I'll just do self-harm instead. My siblings found out and then told my mom..After my ******* attempts I always and I mean ALWAYS end up at the hospital and my mom is always like "OMG r u okay hunny what happens why would you do that to me??" when shes the one who causes me to do it in the first place

I have 2 eating disorders and 1 past eating disorder. I used to have Anorexia but it went away so now I eat normal right?? no. Cuz then AFRID and Bulimia smack me in the face and say "Hi *****!!". One time. Just ONE SINGLE FUCKING TIME. I try to eat normal and my eldest brother (We'll call him SK) says "Can you give that to MS??" (Our nephew who is 2) and I say "Yea.." but in reality I was so fucking pissed like that was my first meal of the day after starving myself for 4 days and then I had to give IT TO SOMEONE?!?! Like no give him ur food or make him some. (btw the meal I had was a small dish of Udon) So then I make something else (I made 2 skewers of yakitori and had 4 sushi rolls) and then my other brother (we'll call him AK) says "maechunbu" under his breath (which means ***** in Korean) and I'm like "What did you say?" and then he repeated it and it's all cuz I "copied" him (He also had skewers of yakitori) so then I ate and then threw up!! :3

iiserene

what once was a home, is a hell i can't manage 🪐
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
i am actually so fucking scared.

he came back
"I regret what I did and I'm so sorry, if I could take everything back I would. I promise I wont leave you this time"

jesus fucking christ

ever since he left I was broken
and now he wants to try again

ofc I want to, he's my sweet boy and I love him and missed him so much-
but what if he leaves me again?
i physically cannot go through that pain again

we were on call today, and he told me
"why would u waste ur time with me anyways? ur gonna meet someone better in the future"
stop.
just stop.

he thinks he's not good enough for me.
this is what I'm afraid of
he's gonna leave me again, "for my own good".
bullshit.

i don't want anybody but him
he's always been my person

I just don't want him to leave me again because he feels like he's not enough for me..

iiserene

what once was a home, is a hell i can't manage 🪐
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
im so scared if im making the right choice

I mean I think I am?
he makes me so happy, and feel so safe and comfortable and I never feel judged around him and he was always there for me when my "friends" weren't

but at the same time, for about 2 months he made me lose my mental health so much
I never cried that much ever bc of someone
he left me

I don't wanna get hurt again but I've also been so happy since he came back
idk what to do